Guest mgluyas

Info for vrgin

Guest mgluyas

Guys I am sorry if this is too hard. I have been to pataya 4 years ago. Now I want to go to Bali in November. Can anyone advise the best budget motel and the best place to get hot twinks. Also what should I pay them.

I appreciate all the info

Michael

1.there are no motels on Bali-or I have never ever seen one in my 5+ visits. Maybe you either come from a country where every hotel is named such, or maybe you still do not have the gist for Asia and how it works?

2. there are 3 threads on this lovely island just below-the last postings date from nov '10 or around 1/2 year ago. There will not have changed that much.

3. do realise that that ''gay'' scene there is infinitely small compared to BKK or PTY, perhaps 3 or 4 places (bars, massage NO sauna) that hold up with their Thai namesakes. And it still is about the biggest concentration of such places in Indonesia (with well over 200 mill. people=more as 3 times Thaild.) Gay life certainly exist there (and to my taste even more friendly and relaxed as in Thaild) but it goes more the natural way: you meet, bump into someone, get introductions from friends via friends etc. Speak the language and know the mores. There is also a small MB scene on the beach-near the Hardrock HTL (name persiflage is common). Dont go looking, they will find you-after dusk.

4. NOV is not the best of times to visit this-reverse to Thaild (as it sits south of equator) then the rains start-and fiery they can be). Infrastructure is much less developed-all those unpaved gangs turn into mudslides ansd traffic grinds to a complete halt.

Other sites: utopia-asia, as its names suiggests, trevvy (from SIN and its active gays), or the other well known Thai sites, as Bali seems the 1st choice for anyone wanting someone nearby and same but different. (gaybuttonthai, sawasdee-gay-thailand). There is a site like baligayfriendly or so-but that is just adverstising.

Guest mgluyas

Guys I am sorry if this is too hard. I have been to pataya 4 years ago. Now I want to go to Bali in November. Can anyone advise the best budget motel and the best place to get hot twinks. Also what should I pay them.

I appreciate all the info

Michael

Thanks for the reply, still I want to try Bali. If you think I am too wrong please tell me

Michael

Guest mgluyas

Thanks for the reply. Yes we call any place to stay a motel. There must be something akin to Pattaya in Kuta. I really want go to there. If not tell me I am wasting my time

Michael