TotallyOz

Dream Boys Gay GoGo Bar Bangkok

Dream Boys has one of the most popular "Boy Shows" in Bangkok. They do not have an active website or Facebook page. Please list any reviews, experiences or comments below.

We have a few threads on Gay Thailand that have discussions on Dream Boys:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/7895-xsize-dream-boys-and-xboys-a-visit-from-may-23-2012/?hl=dream

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/6561-dream-boys-in-bangkok/?hl=dream

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/4683-cost-of-drinks-on-soi-twilight-in-bangkok/?hl=dream&do=findComment&comment=29899

Dream Boys is one of the best gogo bars in Thailand. It is full of stunning guys, a great show and it is decorated beautifully and very comfortable. My only complaint with it is the prices for the drinks. It seems to me the last time I went, the drink were near 400 baht. That is a high price for a drink and the off fees were through the roof.

That said, for anyone visiting Thailand or Bangkok for the first time, this place is a must see. You will find some of the hottest guys on earth in this place.

There are other bars that I prefer for a regular visit but I still try to get to this bar once per visit but when I lived in Bangkok for one year, I think I went to the bar 2 times.

Guest Devint6669

I Go to this bar so many time in the past and let me tell you a way to get out of this ennormus price that they have.

1) Buy a bottle of what you like, it will be about 2500 for a Johnny Walker black label and after they will keep it for you... After when you come back they will charge only 100thb for your mixer this is not a bad deal you see.

2) Enjoy your night

Here some new photo.

post-13390-0-36507700-1364284106_thumb.jpg

post-13390-0-46691600-1364284108_thumb.jpg

Scooby's post brings back memories. I refer to Jackinlove. I offed him many times when I started going back to Thailand in 2005, I think it was.  We spent many evenings in my bed at the Plaza Hotel. And I still see him every time I go back to BKK and guess what - he still looks exactly the same!!!!!  He hasn't aged at all!!!!!

It's just not fair.

Was there last week. Drinks 350 THB (on a weekday). Although this bar might be the leading one in quantity (regarding guys available), the quality is not so top. Of course everybody`s taste is different, but I did not see at least one boy I would have rushed to off.

Many of them seem to have been in the business for an extent period of time, some are out of shape, at least the number of fem boys was low.

Bottom line the owners could care else what farangs think.  He is catering to Asians from Singapore, Japan etc.  They don't find the drinks outrageous because that is what they pay in their own country with no boys to off or sex shows.

I don't like it but you have to respect he knows who his customers are and he caters to them and what they can pay.

I have never been in there when I didn't see at least 1/2 dozen boys I would take in a minute. Unfortunately they are always Top only or so they say and I'm not interested in spending the money to see if they can be Versatile.

But of course that is IMHO and others tastes may differ.

Guest Devint6669

God know that. i when many time with firecat69 to Dream Boys when he never could find the right fit for him but iI'm some do because i see there is a lot a boys that go with people.

Bottom line the owners could care else what farangs think.  He is catering to Asians from Singapore, Japan etc.  They don't find the drinks outrageous because that is what they pay in their own country with no boys to off or sex shows.

You're right, firecat. 

All we can really do is accept that things have changed and decide whether or not the drink prices are worth it.

I tend to spent my time in Pattaya these days but when I spend a few nights in Bangkok (for shopping) I usually give in and go to the soi twilight bars.  If the show is good, then I don't mind paying.  But it certainly stops me getting a boy to come and sit with me - unless he is something really, really special.  Then I'll pay anything!  hehe

Oh, and BTW, where are your from Devint??

And more importantly.....is that really your photo??  hehe

Guest Devint6669

You're right, firecat. 

All we can really do is accept that things have changed and decide whether or not the drink prices are worth it.

I tend to spent my time in Pattaya these days but when I spend a few nights in Bangkok (for shopping) I usually give in and go to the soi twilight bars.  If the show is good, then I don't mind paying.  But it certainly stops me getting a boy to come and sit with me - unless he is something really, really special.  Then I'll pay anything!  hehe

Oh, and BTW, where are your from Devint??

And more importantly.....is that really your photo??  hehe

Yes it's really me a447a

I'm from Canada, I been living in thailand for the last 8 years now, If you really wonder just ask Firecat69 he knows me for the last 10 years, I was 18 when he meeted me back in Canada Montreal…

And you is it really you with an empty photo space hehehe…

I don't like it but you have to respect he knows who his customers are and he caters to them and what they can pay.

I have never been in there when I didn't see at least 1/2 dozen boys I would take in a minute. Unfortunately they are always Top only or so they say and I'm not interested in spending the money to see if they can be Versatile.

But of course that is IMHO and others tastes may differ.

Quite often I found that trying to convert boys from top to versatility is money well spent. Not much success but trying can be fun, works better on long time offs though. This is my IMEHO / even humbler opinion /

In November visited that bar few times. Yes drink price outrageous -380, off fee even worse - 650 but IMHO best show in Soi Twilight, best looking boys and plenty of them. As for me almost all instantly offable. In fact offed 3 of them , one twice that one was excellent, next one was disaster and last so , so but all of them had looks !

Fuck show participants are not circulating soliciting tips -unique for soi. Mamasans friendly, at least with me.

After show all are invited downstairs to Boys Bagkok bar for next show, no need for next drink.

So I'd say, gnash your teeth and pay up as this is the best bar in the soi IMO and charges correspondingly. Quite possible boys are expecting higher tips as well. My first long time off wanted 3000 but deserved it , no complains from me.

Lots of Asian ladies in attendance and watching them is almost as entertaining as watching performing boys and horse hung ladyboys.

Dec 2014, still the best selection in the soi IMHO, it looks that after midnight drinks are down to 350. 

Offed boy long time , wanted 3000 quoting bar policy so be warned and negotiate in advance if not willing to pay that much.

I resigned to paying since boy was in no rush to leave and one of those sweet twink  types making me forget that I like masculine hunks,

show hilarious at time but may be at your expense as ladyboy performers may drag you into scene to play role of doctor 

We saw the show April 17th, as Songkran was still going on in Pattaya. Dream was packed and we

had decent seats. Over 90% of the hundreds of customers were Asian, mostly young and in groups.

Well over 50 boys on stage and including lady men and show boys nearly 80 guys.

Drinks 450b. Tobacco smoking prohibited and strictly enforced.

Plenty of big cock, too much on lady men but the best boy show in town.

The 'fantasy' number was grotesque with lady men parading in 18th century elaborate gowns and

then reveal their goods in full erection. The Asian crowd loved it and the applause was loud.

After the show ends, all are invited downstairs to Bangkok Boys where the coyote boys were dancing

full blast and many hunks. Less hardcore than years ago but still a very hot show with very hot men.

I stopped by last night to see the show. Was again as to much drag queens for me. They try doing comedy, but it doesn't work. They speak Thai, but customers don't. How are you supposed to get the punch line. A couple other numbers were quite good, with just boys. Only about 3/4 full.

Drinks were 450. Off fee 650.

Saturday night they are advertising their 18th anniversary. Special shows, lots of extra boys, suprises. . I wonder if they will have extra special high prices for drinks and off's .

I suggest we pass the hat around for Paul. I've got a feeling drinks for the "special event" will go through the 500 baht mark - and probably stay there!

BTW I spotted the photo of Jackinlove in the OP. I offed him many times around 2004 - maybe earlier. He was still at Dreamboys last year I think it was. And he hadn't changed a bit. Didn't look a day older and still had his swimmers physique. Oh, and FYI, he's hung like a donkey!