Guest Devint6669

Duc's Bar Sunee Plaza Pattaya

Guest Devint6669

Duc’s Bar in Sunee Plaza is one of the long time staples in the area. He has been there for 12 years. It is always lively and Duc is a great person to chat with and ask questions to. He is always friendly and charming.

When I went into the area tonight I stopped in for a drink and noticed that some things in the bar had changed. The bar looks great and fresh and clean. I hope you enjoy the photos.

post-13390-0-03886700-1355670639_thumb.jpg

post-13390-0-77915000-1355670643_thumb.jpg

This is my favourite beer bar. The place is organized for conversation and Duc facilitates interaction by introducing customers to each other and providing interesting topics each night. Often one of the regulars will show up with a wedge of cheese and crackers to be shared around. Duc could be called the Sunee Plaza historian...he's a wealth of knowledge on Sunee.

One of his regulars has recently signed with a British publisher to have 3 novels published - one of which is available now. Maybe Duc still has some copies available which the author would be happy to personalize for you.

Don't be shy.....step in and you'll soon be one of the group.

The quiz is held on the 15th of every month.