Guest fountainhall

A question about ip addresses

Guest fountainhall
no one has posted on that board for a week almost now .. and most of what got posted there was total rubbish .. and i should know i posted most of it ¬.¬

Isn't that interesting! One of the regular posters on that short-lived Board was LetMeTellYou - the alter ego of HeyGay who was recently banned from this Board. The same Letmetellyou who spreads his vitriol so liberally on the companion Pattaya Bitch Board, merrily trashing members of this Board with his inane and puerile snides. The same Letmetellyou who just yesterday made two posts on a thread titled "Why is LMTU banned from other boards?" - 

Control freak owners, and a control freak fountain balls, hate if you have been here years and know more than them and argue with them about things they are misinformed about ;) 

But don't worry I write on all the Boards. In different names so see if you can find me ;)

"Lol I'm already there, and sawTdee  . . . but can't be myself for fear of an uprising and mutiny"

PEEKABOO!  :yahoo:  

The poster commonly known as LMTU has bragged about himself using other screen names before. I can't remember when or where but I distinctly recall him daring others to find out what other name(s) he was posting under. It may have been bluff of course, but most likely he has done it and will do so again.

Guest timmberty

FH said you had read that board .. if you go read it again .. you will find not to many brain cells are needed to work out what name i was using there ... but i'll make it even easier for you as i dont want you busting a blood vessel .. it is the same one i use here ..

pssst hope that makes it easier for you ... doh.

by the way the reason i started posting on here is because i thought it was used by people who where a bit more sensible. normal for want of a better word, than the other boards .. all the games of guess the troll and whos lmtu this week get very boring after a while ...

low and behold the person who i thought was the most sensible on here .. is the one whos started the youre lmtu games .. live and learn i guess ...

Guest fountainhall

What happened to the indignation and demand for an apology which I noticed before your post was heavily edited, I wonder?

GIven that a variety of posters on "that" board use/used a multitude of different ip addresses and some were known to be using more than one handle, clearly nothing there is what it seems. But I'm sorry you are bored. Yes, you are correct. We all live and some certainly learn. Others, in my experience, have a problem with the learning part.

Guest timmberty

the thing about an apology is on a different post i do so belive ...

you are bringing the me being lmtu subject into others posts !!!!! i dont do indignation because all that stuff is a bit beyond me .. unlike your good friend lmtu i really dont give a damn who or waht people think of me ... as ive mentioned before ..

try the greek tradegy for the other post ... keep up dear .. the offer of a cam show is still there ... ill be in bangkok for a few days also in april before i go to pattaya for 3 weeks .. you can buy me a beer as a ... ooops im sorry pressy if you like :)

Guest timmberty

dont worry about it ... you talk about learning in a previous post .. i think you are right .. and ive learnt these boards are just not my thing ..

ill read them as ive done for the past year and a half .. but i shant bother posting anymore .. as always it was fun while it lasted .. have fun y'all ta ta .

Are things crystal-cleared now?

OK if it is settled, let us from this very moment, contribute constructively to this forum.

What we need:

- more updates of general news for those of us living outside Thailand

- more unbiased reports of the gay situation in Thailand (not limited to Pattaya and Bangkok alone)

- more news about other interesting venues (non-gay) that may interest us during our (annual) pilgrimage to the Kingdom

- more information about the gay scenes outside Thailand as I noticed that some of our forum members are globe-trotters.

Please avoid one-liners and casual banters.

Please refrain from shouting battles, whether you are spot-on about the issue.

World Peace from Mr. Singapore. :mom:

Guest timmberty

nothing is ever crystal clear ..

i must ask tho who died and made you god ?? seems like you have made your rules and now everyone must abide by them ??

***and now everyone agrees with me we have world peace*** are you a fan of hitler ??

i must ask tho who died and made you god ?? seems like you have made your rules and now everyone must abide by them ??

***and now everyone agrees with me we have world peace*** are you a fan of hitler ??

Hopefully, Abang will ignore those cheap shots.

While I don't know about world peace, we might be able to have a little more peace and adult discourse here if you follow through on your earlier pronouncement ("but i shant bother posting anymore"). 

Guest timmberty

im sure he will, isnt it amazing its you so called mature posters who are the strangest,

i dont like the tone of your post so i shall dislike you !! very grown up im sure ..

i recall a post a short while ago made by lord abang where he spoke about how he likes to slide up beside a white man whos got a thai boy in tow .. and try to steal the whitey away ..

now if that is the type of person you all want to take control, im sure you deserve each other ... but dont cry next time a whitey tries to steal your boy away .. tis the same thing ..

bob is there an ignor button here ?? i can never make out why people dont use it, can you ?

guess as you get older theres nothing better in life than looking for a moan !

Guest timmberty

Please avoid one-liners and casual banters.

Please refrain from shouting battles, whether you are spot-on about the issue.

World Peace from Mr. Singapore. :mom:

bob you could also be a bit more respecful and take notice of what abang said ^^

or does that only apply to me ? see what i mean about strange ?

Guest fountainhall

I have heard from two members whose judgement I respect that I have made an error in suggesting that timmberty is the same poster as HeyGay/lmtu or any of the latter’s handles. I accept that I am wrong. I therefore apologise and have so informed timmberty by PM. I have added that six bottles/cans of his preferred beer will be waiting in this hotel for his arrival in BKK in April.

Guest jomtien
I have heard from two members whose judgement I respect that I have made an error in suggesting that timmberty is the same poster as HeyGay/lmtu or any of the latter’s handles. I accept that I am wrong. I therefore apologise and have so informed timmberty by PM. I have added that six bottles/cans of his preferred beer will be waiting in this hotel for his arrival in BKK in April.

Now if you would just finally admit that you and Thaiworthy are the same person all would be well.  I know this to be fact because I've never seen the two of you in the same place at the same time!   :pic:  

Guest fountainhall

Now you really are making life difficult for me.  :unsure:  But if you can come up with the same ip addresses, maybe I'll have no choice but to come clean.  :unknw:

. . . six bottles/cans of his preferred beer will be waiting in this hotel for his arrival in BKK in April.

How about drinks all round? This is the Beer Bar is it not, perhaps the equivalent of ringing the big bell in a bar and finding you're suddenly Mr Popular.

TW, we'll graciously allow you to bring your Dom Perignon and see how long you can make it last.

Abang, you're invited too as we'd like to see you dressed in all your fancy clobber. . .your CK boxers and swish rubber shoes.

How about the Telephone Bar? Shall we say noon on 1/4/13 (British) or 4/1/13 (American)??

Uncle Rogie,

Thank you for the invite but I dont really get the date.. 1st April?

If so, I better get my gear together - I am going to turn up in my plastic shoes and ck boxers ..

hopefully you guys dont throw up that expensive DP...

You are a good man for having the kindness to apologize. As I trust your judgement, then I too apologize to timmberty for believing the same thing. Often when things are so anonymous, posters who are regular posters have doubts. We welcome you with open arms.

Guest timmberty
You are a good man for having the kindness to apologize. As I trust your judgement, then I too apologize to timmberty for believing the same thing. Often when things are so anonymous, posters who are regular posters have doubts. We welcome you with open arms.
you know i have no idea about your apology what so ever

i read before you got bullied, and yet for the last week you and FH have tried to bully me off the board, and i wouldnt be surprised if you have sent p.m's to the mods to have me thrown off ?? far from welcoming me with open arms, you have done the complete opposite.

a few people told me to ignore whats been said about me and carry on posting, and i thank them, but do i want to post along side people who for some reason closed thier minds and decided for no reason what so ever i was LMTU !! the lowest of the low when it comes to posting on mesage boards

i have no idea, time will tell.

to say im a tad dissapointed !!

for the last week you and FH have tried to bully me off the board, and i wouldnt be surprised if you have sent p.m's to the mods to have me thrown off ?? far from welcoming me with open arms, you have done the complete opposite.

Could you possibly point to one post where I have been far from welcoming?

And, while I don't think you are LMTU, you seem to be an intelligent man and I am sure you can see the similarities in your posting style: lack of capitalization, spelling errors galore, little punctuation. I have to say in over 20 years of message boards, I have only run into one person with the same posting style as LMTU and that was Heygay. :) Are you sure you are not related? :)

In any case, as I said, I welcome you to the board. If that is not good enough for you, well so be it. :) But, I hope even the most hardened heart gives way for second chances. :)

Guest timmberty

you know i really see no comparison between my posting style and that of LMTU .. then again ive never really looked, i always thought he posted world exclusives and back stabbed anyone and everyone he could, do i do that ?

id imagine you have a uni education ? i went to a normal school and my spelling isnt great same as my grammer etc etc .. but hey we cant all be super clever can we ?

im sure you have some faults, huh.

i dont use capitals because ive taught myself to use a computer, and im to lazy to be assed doing capital letters .. but hey thats me, i dont have a super dooper phone nor do i want one .. i prefer actual interaction rather than having great friends that i will never meet,

what i have in life is what ive gotten myself thru hard work, ive never been give nor asked for anything.

you have had plenty of little digs at me with regards to snapshot/beachlover .. so thats that argument sorted.

im far from intellegent, but very street wise, my work brings me into contact with people who are worth millions, and those who live in hovels, whats the difference between the rich and poor ? there isnt one, other than people with less money are far more welcoming than those with ..

i use these board to have a laugh with people, maybe get a bit of imformation i can use for whenever im in thailand,

the welcome to the board and hard hearted i still dont get. ive posted here for about 2 months now, so a welcome is a bit over due, im very forgiving and dont really bare grudges, but the fact youve forgiven me for not being LMTU just because FH said it, leaves me a little bit confused.

hope you can understand what ive typed about and its not to hard to work out.

as an aside id be more than happy for you not to reply .. this board is not about me for sure .. and the last 2 days all ive done is post woe is me posts. move back to what the boards surposed to be about i.e. gay thailand.

you know i really see no comparison between my posting style and that of LMTU .. ....

Likewise I never viewed anything you wrote in the style of LMTU. I think we should all be cautious reading too much into someone's writing style and try to accept it "as is". There are others on this forum who are not native English speakers which might be turned off if we judge them by spelling and grammatical errors. And, no doubt, we all post something that has an edge or barb to it that might annoy others even though posted in jest or unintentionally.

I suppose we all were newbies at one time or the other and had to endure some unneeded attention from established posters. I know many years ago in my posting career I was an outsider until a respected poster vouched for me.