TotallyOz

Arena Spa and Massge in Gay Bangkok

Got a wonderful massage from Mr Fai at Arena on Sunday. He trained at Wat Pho. Very impressive and strong massage strokes.

I'm glad he is still there, I have him among best masseurs I ever hired in BKK / and i like his brother Dit who also works at Arena/  

Now you understand why I consider 1 hour session waste of money always going for longer ones.

Problem with those is that often boys try to cut time off, willingly or accidentally but this usually is prevented just by making sure he will see you checked a watch just before session started 

Went to Arena this afternoon. Thank you to all for your posts that helped for great experience!

True that when you are arriving to 3rd floor the welcome by all the men passing their time out of the facility can put you off but they are just an inviting bunch!

The mamasan (Art?) gave me the price list 590 for an hour) and explained the tips to the masseur and asked me to choose between the (at least) 20 guys in the room. Chose Nam because of his swimmer's body with nice pecs and, as per posters advice, the smile I got from him. A bit mischievous compared to the all out movements of the others trying to get my attention. The mamasan indicated a higher pricing for tip to 1500 bt as "he does everything "! I can just say that it was not a problem all worth it! So off we go for an hour massage.

He let me shower alone first and tell me to lay on the table. He showers after. And that's when I saw that I chose good! His bubble butt is exquisite and the baby skin so soft to the touch.

The massage was the way I like it. Strong and he got rid of the knots I always get at the shoulders. Sensual also with all the smooth movements. He turned me on my back and continued strong at my legs. Got up and sat on me to continue to my chest.

I am not sure if it was really the time to change to the second part of the activity but we went to that second part anyway!

It became reaallly sensual and can say he does do everything! Very willing boy. And that bubble butt in my hands was just so great!

We showered together or I should say he showered me. Soaping me, willing to play a bit more. It was just great.

Too bad I am leaving Bangkok too early tomorrow because I would have gone back for another massage but definitely 90 minutes if not a 120 minutes one! Yes, it was that great and walked back to the hotel with a very content smile on my face!!!

any massager have good bodybuilding type body? im quite turn on with bulging hard muscular body

just go and see , usually they have at least 2-3 of your searched type, make sure they smile at you as it's good if both parties are turned on, bulging hard pocket where you wallet is will do though, don't be shy and make sure it's visible

LOL!  Maybe there are some contacts that are colored in the shape of a dollar sign?

Guest 777ckl

Went there twice in Feb and loved both times. While rooms are ok I found them better and less smelly than Prince.

First day had Lise (??spelling). Hot big muscle guy who also works at Hero but likes Arena better. Started to end massage 30 min into a 90 min thing but easily redirected back. Totally passionate guy and hard as a rock in all places....

Second time Lise was with a client (argh....) so got a muscular but older (30's) gentlemen. Name escapes me now but he is missing one toe. Excellent full 90 min massage with all the fun and both were happy!!!

And of course shout out to Vinapu who was my cyber-guide to all this which made the experience so good.He is such a great help!!!!..although the first time seeing all 20 half naked guys stand up and look at you the moment you walk in is still damn intimidating....even though I knew that was going to happen. Glad I got the nerves out of the way ;-)

This is a reasonably fair representation of the guys there: ARENA

I never looked at their website before, only now do I find it's well organized and visitor's questions are answered (precise answer in good English). They deserve praise for that! Usually, such websites are difficult to navigate and neglected.

Well just in planning my July trip (making all bookings Friday), usually my first stop after booking into the hotel is a trip to Bonnies but after my last disappointment there have decided to break with habit and visit Arena first. Another break is booking at the Raya instead of Tarntawan.

A few weeks back, I asked the cashier, when leaving, about the move to new premises.

He said it will happen after Songkran.

The current facility is looking very tired. No wonder they keep the lighting low!

HUM, So here it is TWO years later. I guess they are in the same old location??

Will be in BKK in November and thinking of going back to Arena...

Sorry I did not read far enough.

So I know where to find them.

Same building as before.

Did they relocate to the place that was HIS??

No, HIS location is still vacant, Arena is just one floor above of old location and you will not have any problems finding them