TotallyOz

Bonny Massage in Gay Bangkok

Bonny massage offers distinctive erotic massaging techniques that stimulate all your senses, relax your mind and body.

These techniques are designed to soothe tired muscles and chase stress away.

You are warmly invited to experience the relaxing atmosphere and friendly therapists at Bonny Massage daily from 12.00 PM. - 2.00 AM.

http://www.bonnymassage.com/

894/7 - 8 Soi Pratuchai Rama 4 road, Bangrak, BKK 10500

able to park at Montien Hotel or Chulalongkorn Hospital

post-10472-0-69554200-1361298241_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-61646200-1361298242_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-86026000-1361298244_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-93365600-1361298245_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-02418100-1361298247_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-60977500-1361298247_thumb.jpg

I have been here 2 times and both times I had a great massage.

I've been there once and the guy skipped the massage part. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer that to be included.

another great massage place in the soi Twilight, yes . prices cheaper than Hero, roughly in line of what Bangkok Massage is charging.

Showers are outside room, décor more utilitarian than Bangkok Massage.

Friendly boys and I like their attitude, arranged with boy for long time off next night, when came next day to pick him up it turned he was available only for short time , he himself reduced his price to short time rate and promised to stay with me till 3 a.m. which he did, no excuses , no BS, no request for taxi money, way I like. Some muscular types available there including one in orange undies in the photo above-hope he will be there next time.

I visited Bonny massage on my last trip and found the massage to be quite good (just what I asked for) and I also found the afters quite good too (just what I asked for but maybe not quite prepared for his "energy" during the afters). Will always go back for more.

I like to start my trips with a visit to Bonny because by the time I arrive in Bangkok if I were to travel to Hero I would most likely be sitting waiting for a room, if you ask for what it is you want at Bonny they are more than happy to accommodate but it would be nice to have a big mirror on the wall so that you can watch the boy at work. 

Guest ronnie4you

Vinapu, that's the most of it. A hurried massage with an intent to get to the release quickly. I don't much care for the rooms I have been in either. Not to mention how hard it is to get to since I am cheap and walk from the Skytrain.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I head back to both Bonny and Hero (need to check out the new Banana too), this time I won't have a bad back when I go so I will be able to enjoy enjoy and enjoy

Guest ronnie4you

Now, that I don't get.

You're going to spend 1500B plus at Hero, and won't spend 20B for a motorcycle taxi from Nana.

A motorcycle taxi would be a rare treat for me. It's not the cost, it's the safety factor. Not that I don't like having my arms around a hot driver.

Motorcycle taxis look unsafer than they are. You see quite many mocy taxi drivers of advanced age, so they've survived for a considerable amount of time and that alone means something. ;)

I've had a number of close encounters using them, but never an actual accident. In my 10 years here, only one person I know ever got hurt using them. Several more got hurt driving themselves, to put that in perspective.