TotallyOz

Prince Massage in Gay Bangkok

The Prince has over 30 rooms available. It is very well decorated and furnished. The guys are sexy and they have a gallery on their website. The options range from a simple 1hr oil massage (800bt) to a 3hr luxury treatment in a VIP room with Jacuzzi and all the luxuries you would expect (7,000bt)

The Prince - Men's Spa

253/4 Suanplu Soi 6,Sathorn Rd.,

Bangkok. 10120

(5 mins. from Silom Rd. and 300 meters from BTS Chongnonsri or MRT Lumpini)

Open Time : 1 PM - 11 PM

http://www.theprincebkk.com

post-10472-0-65737000-1361308326_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-99824200-1361308327_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-14335300-1361308329_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-62909300-1361308329_thumb.jpg

I can't remember the name of this place, but I think it is one of the massage places around the area of the Marriott Executive Apartments. If so, I went there one time and had a great massage. I didn't go back as I was also very close to Soi Convent and one massage house on Convent has a larger selection of guys. One thing I will say about this area is it is full of male massage places. From what I remember, this place was quite nice and enjoyable but on my next trip, I'll be staying in this area again and will try to take a few photos of the building and the rooms and area.

Guest fountainhall

Sorry pong, but Michael is corect. The Marriott Executive Apartments he is talking about (I think there are at least 3 such named blocks in the city) are at the corner of Suan Plu and Sathorn. When you come out of the Marriott and turn left, you quickly see the signs to The Prince. As you'll know, Soi Convent is almost across from Suan Plu. I suspect the other place was Arena Massage which usually has lots of guys.

Yes, this was the place. I have been a few times. I didn't remember the name but I do remember the place. I had fun when I went. That was several years ago.

When I was living at the Marriott Executive Apartments, there was an abundance of good gay massage places in walking distance. Walking was only option as from morning to night, traffic was horrible. :)

This happens quite often that picture on websites aren't up to date , but where's problem  , isn't it better just to go and see what's available ? For me it half of fun.

From my experience both massage and afters don't depend on  whether boy is straight or gay but  are derivative of boy's skills and chemistry between  him and me.

I must say I had better luck with gay-for-pay types as they are trying harder IMHO.

Nobody ever in any massage place neither requested nor suggested 3000 tip from me. But it may be quoted if you are calling  for out call service as in such a cases boys tip is collected up front, so may be yours was not a case of ripping off but misunderstanding, I don't know but it looks that bad luck is never far from you in BKK venues 

Princesses : vinapu + z909

if my posts show that m working @ Homme club then i Assure u both that u r working in Prince club hahaahah

why both of u care that much ??! maybe because u afraid to not lose  ur Massage clubs Guests !! haaha

just shut ur big mouths & stop sticking ur dirty noses in the other business

and try to do something more worth than spending ur time checking the others Posts ok

I may have dirty parts but my nose is not one of them.

I figure that others are posting so I, among others  can read what they , including you, have to say.

No need to be belligerent if somebody doesn't like of what we post and no need for childish comments either 

Of all massage places in BKK Prince is by far biggest and classiest, prices are reflecting it but I found it justified. Two dozen boys on duty, presenting themselves in cathedral high enclosure,  massage rooms well appointed and spacious with bathroom attached. Very impressive place.

A bit more than 300 m walk from Chong Nonsi or Lumpini but still walkable, I actually walked there from Malaysia Hotel , well posted along Suan Plu, it's in the same soi where IResidence Hotel, just bit further into it.

Guest Markblue

I couldn't locate it in 2013 Vinapu- I visited there website and the directions pointe somewhere toward Suan Plu 6 next to emart and somewhere in the same area as the Australian embassy but it was nowhere to be found- is is next to the marriot apartments? I guess I'll ask for I residence directions next time! I kind of find location hunting a bit of an issue!

From Silom:

walk Convent Rd to Sathorn, find overpass and cross Sathorn, Suan Plu is fairly busy street almost opposite Convent on other side of Sathorn ,

take left hand side and walk along Suan Plu, third  soi on your left is soi 6 where IResidence hotel and Prince is located, Prince will be half way through the soi on your right in kind of courtyard, is fairly big structure. there are at least 2 signs on your way so keep your eyes open.

It's not hidden at all and IMHO easy to find.

You will not regret although prices are higher level  than else other than Senso  but so are facilities and line of boys, only Hero can be compared

Prince along with Hero,Senso , VClub and  Uniman is best place for hunks although you will see them in most places.

As for sex you need to discuss that with mamasan while there or boy itself, certainly nobody will be surprised if you ask so don't be shy.

Don't assume hunks are top only although statistically probably most of them are but mixture of proper tip, your personality and size of your equipment may lead to better accommodation of your desires whatever they are.

Guest tsubiboy29

Prince along with Hero,Senso , VClub and  Uniman is best place for hunks although you will see them in most places.

As for sex you need to discuss that with mamasan while there or boy itself, certainly nobody will be surprised if you ask so don't be shy.

Don't assume hunks are top only although statistically probably most of them are but mixture of proper tip, your personality and size of your equipment may lead to better accommodation of your desires whatever they are.

i am bottom only, so yeah can't wait, haha

Guest nhocsieuquay

Just came here tonight, chosen Key/Ki, he's good massage but ... Not happy at all. He'a not the right one to have He for someone want to be slowly make out like me. He just want to fuck. Thats it!

Even i told mamasan that I want a person can be flexible (i mean can be bottom) or bottom. At least he can suck my cock but ... Kind of disappointed!

Anyway, nice place, nice massage. Should go, with 900bath/ỏur and tip 1000bath.

Ps: cock are everage, no one good at speaking english.

I had always been a fan of Hero and Adonis as I had friends that worked there. I've wanted to go to Prince and just never found the time, till today. Was out and about and had some time to kill today. Took taxi and was quick trip over from Silom. Driver knew address and dropped me at front door.

The minute you walk in the door, the boys jump to attention. Had a seat to start choosing. I see a boy waving his arms trying to get my attention and he did. He was the boy I used to see at Hero all the time. I took him as I knew what I would get. Boy has no limits. But I do so we work well together. As for other boys. I counted 18. Some were in rooms, so around 20 or so. Hot Hot Hot. I think I could be happy with any boy that was there. Someone for everyone. Maybe not true twink, but close to it and then up to muscle.

I told my friend that I would see him again, but I wanted to try a couple of the other boys. We have known each other a long time, so he was ok with it.

I just did an hour oil massage. I'm just coming off a little medical issue and wanted to start slow and see how it goes. I'll be back tomorrow and next day and massage work out fine. I feel a lot better now.

Massage was 900, paid up front. I know some don't like to pay first, but I have no problem with it.

Place is great. Very clean and spacious. I like the beds vs the tables. Boys tend to work over your body so lots of contact.

Had a great massage and all the extras I wanted. Showered with boy, before and after.

When done, I wanted to look at boys a bit, so I sat down and said I need to call taxi. Manager said we will call taxi for you. Showed up in about 5 minutes. Bar boy went out with me and gave driver my address. Love that.

Looking at boys, I wanted to go for another round. My friend said things have been a little slow, but 4 customers when I arrived and 2 when I left. Was told a few more boys would arrive around 5 or so.

My friend told me the owner of Prince is going to re-open Hero. They haven't confirmed it yet, but the boys may be able to work in both places. It's supposed to open in a couple of months. If that is Thai time, probably after the first of the year.

So an A+ for my first visit.

If your info about Prince reopening Hero is good, it might be worth putting a short post on the thread about Hero too.

Guest 777ckl

Feb 2017 experience very poor. Standard room was small, smelly and dirty. Masseur wanted to end 30 min into a 90 min appointment, and took a while to explain I actually wanted more massage. He barely complied and in the end was still short 10-15 min. Would never return since Arena is so much more appetizing

Guest ronnie4you

". Masseur wanted to end 30 min into a 90 min appointment"

That was the problem I had in Prince last January. 30 minutes with one guy, 40 minutes with the next one.