Guest Devint6669

Banana Bar: Soi Twilight Gay Bar in Bangkok

Guest Devint6669

This is a small bar that you will encounter on the Soi twilight, In the Silom area. This bar you will find it at the entrance of Soi twilight on the right inside. There got all sort of boys in there from young to middle age man.

The other day i when their whit one of my friend, and we had such a good time me and him. Some of the boys are very dirty, some are reserve it's to you to find out what you enjoy night and create your own crazy night.

Don"t forget also the staff is very friendly and not to pushy for the drink (the drink are reasonable for this actual area.

About music, what about music this place is surrounded GoGo bar for sure it will have music around but it not to loud, it all depend of what you think is noisy.

Pass over there and let's us know what you think about this place.

And share you experience.

Soi Pratuchai (Twilight)
10500 Surawong Road
Bangkok Thailand

post-13390-0-33411500-1364125347_thumb.jpg

post-13390-0-92956900-1364125353_thumb.jpg

Guest scottishguy

Devint  (or anybody else) - can you give some idea of prices?

I have heard that some of the Soi Twilight SHOW bars are charging upwards of 350B a drink and 600B an off - so it would be interesting to know what sort of drinks prices Banana Bar offers.

:hi:

Guest Devint6669

I can't speak for Banana Bar, but Scorpion further up the soi charges Bt. 100.

Yes i know, I bean there a few time in the pass, and the manager is realy funny. Later i will post someting about this place because i past a few good night there also.

Devint6669

Yeah both banana bar and Hot male bar opposite charge beer bar prices and I always start / end my nights there, although if you end up getting roped in with the waiters ( which I do) it's MUCh cheaper to give in early and buy a bottle of whiskey as inevitably I say I'm only staying for one, which means a round of beer for myself and a few boys, which then turns in to two and three, four and five rounds and at THAT point the whiskey would have been a much cheaper option ( as I usually end up buying it at that stage anyway !)

Also Devint669 - you mentioned the waiters were "dirty" can I just clarify that I believe you mean "horny / sexy / playful" etc as opposed to "haven't washed in a week!" as I know most of the waiters there "personally" cough cough and I can assure you the first description is the case and not the second - but I'm guessing that's what you meant anyway :-)

I was actually with Devint one of those nights and you have it right NIrishGuy.  Horny would be the perfect word.   I think that is Devints first language French showing through..     We exchange emails sometimes and he has been spelling with as whit for many years.

Great thing about this Board nobody picks on any body because English is not their first language.  I wished I had a 2nd language. It's all I could do to learn one.

I went with two boys from Banana bar (on different nights) and can't complain. Drink prices are reasonable, fruit juice eighty Baht if I remember correctly. Another plus is that most of the traffic in the soi walks past Banana bar, I just love to watch punters with their prostitutes!

(eighty as a number will become 80, so I had to spell it out)

(Of course I have the precise cost of the drink and the off-fee in my expense records, but I don't have them with me in the internet cafe.)

Guest Devint6669

Yeah both banana bar and Hot male bar opposite charge beer bar prices and I always start / end my nights there, although if you end up getting roped in with the waiters ( which I do) it's MUCh cheaper to give in early and buy a bottle of whiskey as inevitably I say I'm only staying for one, which means a round of beer for myself and a few boys, which then turns in to two and three, four and five rounds and at THAT point the whiskey would have been a much cheaper option ( as I usually end up buying it at that stage anyway !)

Also Devint669 - you mentioned the waiters were "dirty" can I just clarify that I believe you mean "horny / sexy / playful" etc as opposed to "haven't washed in a week!" as I know most of the waiters there "personally" cough cough and I can assure you the first description is the case and not the second - but I'm guessing that's what you meant anyway :-)

Yes this what i mean, not dirty as there did not take a shower for a long time but more that there where horny as hell. There could not stop playing whit some of my secret part of my self.... Sorry for the miss understanding

Guest scottishguy

I'm not surprised they couldn't stop playing with your "secret part" Devint - judging by your photo you're very attractive!

It's ok devint6669 I think I knew exactly what you meant - and I think I also probably know exactly who to whom you are referring to as well in that bar as the guy I'm thinking of is exactly as you describe and certainly loves his job and gives it his all with no shame or care about who sees what ! Bless :/)

I did not stop there on my last trip but was passing by few times every evening and IMHO Banana has most attractive hosts of all beer bars in the soi.

New Year resolution - next time to park myself there for couple hours and watch world go by from this excellent vantage point .

Somehow always rushing to go-gos and massages I always passed by but never stopped at the place.

One is never bored in the soi, first boys are rushing to their bars, than tourists are shyly trickling in and then punters with their boys specials going to that night's dens.