Guest Devint6669

ForFun Pub&Restaurant In GayThailand (Silom,soi 4)

Guest Devint6669

You will find For Fun bar/restaurant between two very famous places in bangkok Sphinx and Balcony. One of the special features to this place  is they have live music god know that i love live music if it's good, Also when the live music is done their have a DJ will start some music with that you will be able to go the dance floor and dance your feet off. Drinks and food are reasonably priced.

As you will see on the photo they spent a lot of money on the place that's for sure. And also you can get some food there, I did not try the food but next time I will be around this place, I will probably do so.

If some of you have try the food there let me know i will like to hear about it…

90-98, Silom Soi 4,  
weekday - 20:00 - 02:00, weekend - 20:00 - 02:00
bar, music, live music, restaurant

post-13390-0-84848100-1364282278_thumb.jpg

post-13390-0-18770100-1364282281_thumb.jpg

post-13390-0-29230300-1364282283_thumb.jpg

Guest Promsak

You will find For Fun bar/restaurant between two very famous places in bangkok Sphinx and Balcony.

FOR FUN is now the moved JUPITER.       SPHYNX is now a restaurant called FORK and CORK.

Balcony is now expanded into the adjoining Vietnamese restaurant space.and has pool and cabaret shows.