Guest wowpow

Thaibody website well and truly launched

I was alerted by receiving this e-mail from them

Dear ThaiBody Mailing List subscriber,

You may have noticed that we have expanded ThaiBody greatly in the past two months. There are now scores of videos, hundreds of high-quality photos and many athlete profiles.

And we continue to add new content!

Last Saturday, the ThaiBody team extensively covered the Latchford Classic 2006 bodybuilding competition. For the full story and photos of all of the top 30 athletes, see:

http://www.thaibody.com/zine/view.html?rid=77&m=1

We will add video and hundreds more photos of this great event to the ThaiBody website in the next two weeks. So check back often for updates!

Kind regards,

--The ThaiBody Team

Thanks for visiting: http://www.thaibody.com

Studio photos, Competition photos, Video clips

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I did bump into the guy Mon on the bottom photo in Jomtien a few months back. He is now an airconditioning engineer in Chiang Mai. He was on holiday and using the gym by Bamboo Bar.

Muscled bodies are NOT beautiful in Smiles' eyes - poor thing. Still everyone to his own and may all be plentifully supplied and happy in Thailand.

You also can have a fit body - a touch of Atkins, work out a bit and ....

IPB Image

Guest sydneyboy

I noticed Non is one of the bodybuilders on the Thai Body site. He used to work at the Tawan Bar. Does he still do so? Has anyone engaged him and if so what was he like?

Thaibody had just taken off as a bodybuilder and model website. They need to establish the boys confidence to get photoshoots with them and permission to photograph competitions.

To discuss a boys workplace, character and prowess on an open forum could destroy that. I hope that anyone who wishes to answer sydneyboy's insensitive request will do so by PM and not in public.

Guest Pearl69er

"You also can have a fit body - a touch of Atkins, work out a bit and "..

and the camera can lie.

aesthically --they are God's. I wish they did it for more me sexually. I always think someone who has a fixed ideal like you Wowpow is very fortunate--it must save so much time .