TotallyOz

Screw Boy GoGo Bar in Gay Bangkok

This Bar is located on Patpong 2 just off of Surawong. This is a Bar where you never know what you will find. Could be loaded with Fem Boys or Manly Boys or Tattooed Boys or a mix. The location is right off of Suriwong and next to the night market. It is directly next door to the pink lady bar called Pink Panther.

Drink prices also vary according to the day and time of night and you can tell them in advance what you are willing to pay and negotiate with them.

Just make sure if they agree to 200 baht then it is also for any boy drinks also.

Let us know what you have experienced at this Bar!

Address: Patpong Soi 2, Bangkok, Thailand

open Hour: 7pm to 3am to 4am

Google coordinate:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=13.729789,100.531894&hl=en&z=16

It is directly next door to the pink lady bar called Pink Pussy.

The lady bar is "Pink Panther".

I wrote about Screw Boys shortly after it reopened in May (?). Nothing to write home about. The only thing that sets it apart is the long opening time (3 or 4 am).

The lady bar is "Pink Panther".

I wrote about Screw Boys shortly after it reopened in May (?). Nothing to write home about. The only thing that sets it apart is the long opening time (3 or 4 am).

Thank you! And I made the change. 

Bar is right under Pavillion Place hotel, when visited actually I liked their selection with several boys of different type from twinks to muscular #2 I couldn't off that night as I was with a boy and  couldn't hunt him after, one of my regrets from Nov trip.

Quite of few boys I'd consider offable but I'm not as picky as ChristianPFC though

Can't comment on mamasan as he was friend of boy I was with so left me alone.

Place to go if you are empty handed and Soi Twilight bars are closing but nothing wrong with starting bar tour there. You may get

you catch on this side of Suriwong too.

in 2013 i visited that place tiwce too the first only to check out as the first time in 2009 but the second time i choosed a boy from Myanmar originally but was nothing but a Thief ,, whom did nothing but wasiting my time inside my room by sucking sucking my C**k all the night lol this place is worthless & the boys there r a theieves only ! you can visit that place but i m sure you discover the the truth after taking 1 of their boys .

Godd luck for all

even if one boy stole something from you, you can't say boys there are thieves. 

Many of members here would consider boy able to suck them all night true gem,  not time waster. What did you want boy to do that you are so bitter about experience? 

Welcome to the forum but try to avoid generalizations like above 

Mr or Miss : vinapu

i can say what ever i want u just shut ur big sissy mouth & keep ur stupid comments inside ur ass hole , no need to be smart ok

I welcomed you to the forum and you still trying to be offensive here or it's just temporary constipation? Plum juice will help, just try

I have never had a bad experience at Screwboy.  It has always been a good place to go if my flight arrives late in the evening and the other bars are closed. They generally have a variety of types and the managers have always been ok to me. Over the years I have met some decent guys there who took good care of me. I met one guy when he first started working and even after he left, I could call him. I also had a guy from their I took on a trip with me and had zero problems with him.

I find it a different atmosphere than the Soi Twilight bars with some of the guys a little rough around the edges.  But you never know what you will find there. So I always stop by at least once when visiting BKK.

After Arena this was my number 2 stop during my Dec 2014 trip, friendly and helpful mamasans / twice called boy for me from home / and good selection of boys, only firecat had bad luck , when we were there together nothing took his fancy.

Me and ChristianPFC had much better luck even if we don not share the same taste, he got his twinks  and I got my hunk / One , 6 offs in 3 weeks /, boys friendly and various types. Not competitive - few times when passed by boys in the bar at front told me : "boy you off another day is inside"

I'd say Screwboys is a must to visit right now even if firecat disagrees. Drinks 300, off fee 450-500.

And yes , they are open till 2 p.m. , handy for those arriving late or looking for consolators after early evening off disappointed them, God forbid. 

HaHaHa.   I have not had enough visits to consider it a loser. As you have said it only take 1 boy to make a successful visit .

However on my visit with you there were 2 problems. A number of boys who looked like street trade and at least 3 boys where I would have to carefully examine their id's not only for correct age but photo (you get my drift)?

If I was really looking for a Bar Boy in Bangkok I would probably limit my visits to 1 or 2 Bars at most on Soi Twilight and if no luck would check out ScrewBoys.  I no longer find Bar Hopping on Soi Twilight as worthwhile as before, at their ridiculous prices (IMHO)

HaHaHa.   I have not had enough visits to consider it a loser. As you have said it only take 1 boy to make a successful visit .

However on my visit with you there were 2 problems. A number of boys who looked like street trade and at least 3 boys where I would have to carefully examine their id's not only for correct age but photo (you get my drift)?

If I was really looking for a Bar Boy in Bangkok I would probably limit my visits to 1 or 2 Bars at most on Soi Twilight and if no luck would check out ScrewBoys.  I no longer find Bar Hopping on Soi Twilight as worthwhile as before, at their ridiculous prices (IMHO)

You are right, with 350-400 drink price visiting all 6 bars in the soi is equivalent to long time off with corresponding more fun likely.

On another hand perspective of frequent visitor like you is different from once-a year one like me who wants to utilize all opportunities and costs are budgeted for and kind of secondary consideration.

First and short  time  visitors may be even more prolific and I guess bars are cashing on it.

So all newbies reading it do not listen to us,   old hands , take your money and splurge because when you return home  you will likely regret that you skimp on 13 $ drink with show included, been there , done / or rather didn't do / that and regretted myself as one never knows when will be back.   

On another hand if one is looking for company that evening  , bar hopping is good idea only if first bar visited is not producing anybody suitable. Otherwise with choice available it's easy to get overwhelmed with possibilities and  return empty handed to cold bed or even worse, picking up  first boy smiling at and not necessarily one we wanted.

As for Id my life is easy as boys of  type I like usually have not only ID but marriage certificate and pictures of their children in their smartphones, you are my witness LOL.

But your comment is valid in any bar and  one should ask  and examine ID closely even if in slightest doubt not only for legal reason but I'd say ethical reason first.