TotallyOz

Farose Sauna In Gay Bangkok

Located in Saphan Khwai, a few Sky-train stops from the Victory Monument, when you get Saphan Khwai BTS station, walk towards Pradipat Rd parallel to the Sky Train track, and make a turn right into Pradipat Rd it will be about a 15 minute walk and you will pass the Liberty Garden Hotel and then turn on to Soi 19 to your right. Walk some 50m until you see the Farose sauna sign on the left side of the lane.

You will see this is a 5-level gay sauna. On this property you will find a steam room, dark room, private cabins, and rooftop.  This place is mostly popular with young crowd and a few mature men; very few foreigners but make sure you understand we are welcome.

Please report your experiences and share some photo if you have any.

Information
Address: 108/3 Pradipat 19, Saphan Kwai, Bangkok, Thailand

BTS: Saphan Khwai Station

Phone: (0) 2618 - 4505

Open Hour: 12am to  6am

Crowded time: Between 5pm to 10pm

Pong is correct. I went to Farose 1 two or three years ago and made a mental note: avoid this dump. I went to Farose 2 two years ago and had better memories, but after another trip yesterday same dump as Farose 1. Dilapidated, vandalized, broken mirrors in the room and condoms and towels from previous customers lie around. Customers get drunk on free alcohol in the disco and then pass out and sleep on the couches. Complete report some time.

Gets busy after 10 pm or even 11 pm, was still busy when I left at 3 am. (Compare other saunas: closing time is 10 pm, customers leave from 9 pm on.)