TotallyOz

Golden Cock In Gay Bangkok

Short of a vodka and coke ( which even gives them problems sometimes !) I would hate to see any version of just about any cocktail you could care to name coming out from behind THAT bar lol - so yeah it must be the take out cock they are referring too - and the last time I checked even it was as ropey as hell too !

Guest scottishguy

The only thing GC has going for it is (as the OP says) that it's probably 1 of only 2 which open in the early afternoon.

As soon as you sit down, the motley crew of boys descend on you like locusts -  provided they're not busy sucking or wanking some elderly farang off on the settee opposite, in full view.

This tends to put me off my beer.

Not a place for the faint-hearted.

:hi:

As of Dec 2014 still open, few boys on duty, not Apollos but not ugly either and not shy at all.

drinks and off fees half of soi Twilight level so nice alternative for those who are horny and on budget

Don't be afraid to visit, I was with Christian and boys did not pester us,

room upstairs available if you want to get close to your chosen one  right away.