Guest Jimenian

Life as a Bear

Guest Jimenian

Hey guys, I am a mature chinese muscle man who enjoys beautiful things in life. I live in Singapore and travel frequently. Currently I am trying to be a full time blogger. Always wanted to be one but kinda lazy until now. So I guess I give it a shot and hope you guys will enjoy the ride with me. Well I guess for those who's interested, I weigh 90kg, height 170cm. Loves to go to the gym. Benchpress at 120kg, deadlifts at 140kg and squats at 120kg. Still a long way to go. I am definitely interested in anything that's big in size haha, i.e. bodybuilding, feeding myself, hotel hopping and traveling. Well be patient yeah with me cause I need the momentum to get myself going. Anyway, see you guys in my blog. Enjoy!!!

http://jimenian.blogspot.com/

www.facebook.com/jimen.ian.1

post-13995-0-87283400-1381745161_thumb.jpg

post-13995-0-42931900-1381745572_thumb.png

Hi Jimen,

I'll give ya 10 out of ten for persistence! I just clicked on your blog (sorry I don't use FB). Your bears e-shopping blog was nicely put together, although as a weedy non-gym kind of guy I am probably as far removed from the typical bear physique as it is possible to be. I go for traditional long or short-sleeved shirts and slacks back home (UK), although in Thailand I usually wear a polo shirt or T-shirt. 

Do you ever come to Thailand, and if so where are your favourite places?

Rog

Guest Jimenian

haha, thanks rogie. I guess it doesn't matter what size you are as long as you are comfortable with yourself and wear apparels that complement your body shape. Yes, I've been to Thailand, BKK and Chiang Mai. I'm not really into crowded places hence, I'm not into the clubbing or sauna scene. (Guess I'm too old for that). I just love the food and shopping I suppose.

Have a good weekend ahead!

Cheers

Jimenian

https://www.facebook.com/jimen.ian.1

Guest Jimenian

Hey guys, I know I have been missing in action for a few days but I'm back now with two new post!

WATCH OUT! WATCH IN! on http://www.jimenian.blogspot.sg/2013/10/you-bear-watch-out-you-bear-not-cry.html

and my first video blog in the bathroom! on http://jimenian.blogspot.com/2013/10/my-first-video-blog-in-bathroom.html

Enjoy!

Cheers

Jimen

and my first video blog in the bathroom

Here's a suggestion, seeing as you are fashion-conscious - which is great; do a video blog wearing your favourite outfit. Or do a bit of modelling - there's no need to speak to the camera all the time, put in on pause, have a change of clothes / accessories and repeat a few times. But no cat-walking! Just be your natural self. 

Rog

Guest Jimenian

Not a lot of sunshine over here in England at this time of the year, but I enjoyed reading your sunnies special.

By the way, as a ignoramus on most things humanly bearish, what or who is a 'panda'?

Rog

Thanks rog for liking my latest post. Well, as for what / who is panda, it refers to chinese/taiwanese stocky beefy guys while G-men refers to Japanese beefy guys.

Grin

Cheers

Jimen

Sexuality is a precious thing! Even straights don't always have an easy ride. Even a moderately thick-skinned person's emotions can be shredded in an instant by cruel and insensitive behaviour or comment - (multiply that by a significant factor if you are gay or bisexual) - or in your case Jimen by comments made behind your back - in some ways the worst of all, as those making them reveal their true nature but are scared shit-less to tell you to your face!

And yes you are right to remind us the problem hasn't gone away - in America, Europe, Australasia etc. although on the surface it's certainly improved by leaps and bounds, underneath how can we tell what anyone's really thinking? The answer is we can't. Maybe we are right most of the time when we're with family and close friends, but with something as personal as sexuality preconceptions are rife, so you may never get to know what's going through other people's minds.

And indeed in Thailand the situation is treading water. I think because public attitudes in Thailand have always seemed much more liberal in comparison to those in the west, we make the mistake that all Thais are equally liberal in private. That is often not the case and indeed Thailand may be in danger of falling behind when compared with many western country's attitudes; so I would like to think that the average person in the west has taken on board all or most of the changes in society since WW2, and let's face it in the area of sexual equality those changes are enormous. Thailand hasn't had to do that to anything like the same extent. Thailand doesn't seem to me to be very good at debating things, and it seems to me to be very bad at debating anything contentious, and in a democratic society, without debate you can't change things. 

Am I right Jimen that Singapore doesn't have a good track record either? Are such things debated in your country?

Guest Jimenian

Sexuality is a precious thing! Even straights don't always have an easy ride. Even a moderately thick-skinned person's emotions can be shredded in an instant by cruel and insensitive behaviour or comment - (multiply that by a significant factor if you are gay or bisexual) - or in your case Jimen by comments made behind your back - in some ways the worst of all, as those making them reveal their true nature but are scared shit-less to tell you to your face!

And yes you are right to remind us the problem hasn't gone away - in America, Europe, Australasia etc. although on the surface it's certainly improved by leaps and bounds, underneath how can we tell what anyone's really thinking? The answer is we can't. Maybe we are right most of the time when we're with family and close friends, but with something as personal as sexuality preconceptions are rife, so you may never get to know what's going through other people's minds.

And indeed in Thailand the situation is treading water. I think because public attitudes in Thailand have always seemed much more liberal in comparison to those in the west, we make the mistake that all Thais are equally liberal in private. That is often not the case and indeed Thailand may be in danger of falling behind when compared with many western country's attitudes; so I would like to think that the average person in the west has taken on board all or most of the changes in society since WW2, and let's face it in the area of sexual equality those changes are enormous. Thailand hasn't had to do that to anything like the same extent. Thailand doesn't seem to me to be very good at debating things, and it seems to me to be very bad at debating anything contentious, and in a democratic society, without debate you can't change things. 

Am I right Jimen that Singapore doesn't have a good track record either? Are such things debated in your country?

Well, you are not exactly wrong but Singapore has really opened up in recent years. In fact, a group of my friends just launched the Stop hurting, Quit Labelling campaign in Singapore. http://sg.news.yahoo.com/gay-man-launches-singapore-campaign-for-workplace-discrimination-protection-034440654.html and slowly but surely we at singapore are definitely progressing forward.

Cheers

Jimen