TotallyOz

Hero Massage Men Fitness Club In Gay Bangkok

This establishment has great management. It has been around for a long time and rarely any bad comments. Except having to wait too long for a room.

Like many saunas in Thailand,it is located in a remote area but not far from Sukhumvit once you study the map.

Once you open the door you will see many sofas and a restaurant on the left, where food can be served in comfort.

The boys are in room that looks like a Fish Bowl with a small gym in the back.There is usually a large selection of varied types and satisfaction is a good bet. Mamasan know their boys so tell them what you are looking for.

Their phone number is (02-651-2358). You can call if you get lost and they will help you with directions.

Once you enter Soi 11 from Sukhumvit, make a left at the end of the Soi and follow the road until it hits the canal, Hero will be on your left you can not miss it because of the sign in lights at the entrance. .

Please tell us about your experience and do not forget to post some photos if you have..
Information:
Address: 65 Sukhumvit Soi 11

Phone: 02-651-2358

post-10472-0-68772300-1382180458_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-99686100-1382180462_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-39741800-1382180465_thumb.jpg

Finally, a listing for my favorite place in Thailand.

Let me help others by summing up Hero: The Best that Bangkok (or Thailand) has to Offer

There is no place that compares with the quality and the service. This place is fantastic. I have been there at least 200 times over 10 years and only been disappointed 2-3. It has some of the sexiest guys you will ever find assembled in a massage place.

But, they have few twinks and few younger type guys. They always have a few but they are the minority.

Hero is amazing and a must do for everyone that visits Bangkok and likes massage with a happy ending!

what kind of additional "services" would they offer, and how much should be the tip like?

They offer food and drinks there as well.

Other than that, and a good massage and good sex, I can't think of other services they offer.

The tip is minimum for one hour is 1,000 baht to the boy.  Tip a bit more if he is really good.  You also have to pay for your room. and any drinks you get.

I second Michael comments, this is king of man to man massage places in Thailand. Selection method not as intimidating as in places where boys are  too close to comfort of some , here glass wall and usually few other clients in the lobby and no pressure from mamasan puts you at ease. Plenty boys available, most on manly, muscular side. VIP room looks like hotel room with all comforts.

Boy will shower with you before and after massage.

If you can't decide you can have meal or drink in restaurant with good view at the glassed enclosure and boys inside.

Although there's conventional wisdom one should not have a meals right before massage. 

Not  difficult to find , keep going up to soi 11, when it forks , take left fork and keep going-there's neon sign at end of soi on your left .

Any motorsai driver at mouth of soi 11  knows the place but its nice walk as soi is pretty busy. If you get lost there's Banana Club on your way.

Being big fan of massages can't imagine being in BKK and not visiting place at least once unless you like being massaged by skinny but cut  twinks -stay in Silom for that.

All was said about Hero already but I recommend their restaurant -  good food , friendly waiters and glass enclosure with the boys right there so you can have you meal and eye candy at the same time.

Have you meal after massage , not before. This is an advice from quite a few massage  boys , not only from Hero.

Guest twboi

Does anybody know the hours of operation ? Trying to go on my last day before my flight . Thanks !!!!

From all the good reviews, seems like I can't not go! Haha

I hit up Hero yesterday. All I can say is the place just seems to get better. Choice of boys was amazing. A lot of these boys seem to be spending more time in the gym. Many boy next door types. A couple of borderline twinks, But not a bad face in the house.

I have a regular boy I see, and as usual a great time was had. Probably head over a couple more times in the next few days.

I got there about 6pm and place was quite full. My friend said right now, most customers are Chinese. Very few American and European.

I went back to Hero Saturday afternoon. When I walked in I noticed almost all the boys were shirtless and posing. Really trying to get your attention and show you what they were offering. The waiting room was quite full and all the rooms full.

I have a regular I see and asked him about all the energy. He said, Friday the weather was so bad with all the thunder and lightning, they had almost no customers and Friday is usually big money day. So they were all trying to market themselves and make extra. Also noticed the mamasan was asking customers if they wanted 2 boy massages. He asked me, but I was all set.

It was fun watching while waiting for a room . My wait was only about 5 minutes.

Friday the weather was so bad with all the thunder and lightning, they had almost no customers and Friday is usually big money day. So they were all trying to market themselves and make extra. Also noticed the mamasan was asking customers if they wanted 2 boy massages. He asked me, but I was all set.

low season has clearly advantages for clients as your experience shows.

2 boy / 4 hands as they call it / massage can be lots of fun as long as boys are compatible with each other, best strategy is to pick up boy and let him to choose his companion , with your approval of course.

I've already got it lined up. Was supposed to happen yesterday, but other boy didn't show up. My friend said we could pick another, but I really like the one we had lined up. They said wed/thur should work.

If this info is correct, then Hero will close on May 31. Got this from another forum, someone posted it there so I can't vouch for accuracy, but then again I have no reason to believe it's a hoax

post-11689-0-52076800-1463333573_thumb.png

It looks that it will be permanent closure, not just for  a day. I hope I'm wrong. Perhaps  they will be resurrected in some new location. It was always impressive that Hero had  so much business without even having website and with zero advertising 

Now that's a great shame, some of the best 4 hands massages going and a lot of hot sex there too