TotallyOz

Hero Massage Men Fitness Club In Gay Bangkok

yes it is confirmed that Hero will not be open beyond 31st May.. called up Mamasan and he said to come this month as it will be our last chance. He joked around saying that if i love Hero so much and want to see in back in business.. i should come up with 9 million baths or so to pay the overdue rent!!

Uniman's closure was also because of overdue rent.. or was it simply because of the Shukumvit Curse (Albury, Uniman. and now Hero) ha ha!!

I will personally miss it, for me there's no other place like Hero.. the boys are always aim to please you and the mamasan are so helpful and friendly (i am very close with 2 of them)

RIP Hero... thanks for the sweetest memories in Bangkok....

Hero had some of the hottest boys in Bangkok. With Adonis and now Hero closing, I think Prince will be the big winner.

yes i think most of the boys in Hero will move to Prince as some of them had already been working there since last year.

overdue rent? And THAT much? From online reports such as on this forum it seems business was going well, so it's not that they couldn't afford the rent. Which means it seems a poorly run business, and from a business standpoint they'd deserve to be closed. Having said that, someone on that other forum posted this:

Yes it's true that hero will close by end of this month. Was told by mamasan landlord wants to up rental and they have no choice but to close down. 

So that would different of course, sounds like the usual greed here that kills some businesses. By the same token, they should be able to reopen in a new location. Banana did, so why shouldn't they?

Never been to Hero, so maybe should try now hehe ;-)

Guest abang1961

Good business is really a double-edged sword.

Here in Singapore and many parts of Asia, successful businesses have been forced to "relocate" or "closed down" due to rent non-negotiations.  When the landlord sees that the shop is doing (so) well, he will upped the rents.  So if you are ever in Singapore, don't be surprised to see at least 20% of the retail spaces empty.  In fact, hoardings are erected in most upper floors of many shopping centres in downtown Orchard Road, the main shopping belt.  Tourists' arrivals are dwindling and seriously, where are the big spenders?

Come on Shirley (Bassey) belt out your number loud and clear...spent a little time with me..  So another massage parlour closes and probably in the not too distant future, another one will be "resurrected" in its place...

yes i think most of the boys in Hero will move to Prince as some of them had already been working there since last year.

hope you are right because last time I was in Prince selection while vast was not as eye pleasing for me as Hero one.

And boy I liked  look the most was one I got negative feedback from very reliable source so did not even consider taking him. 

Surpsiringly perhaps for some I will not only miss Hero boys but also their restaurant where cheap and tasty meal could be consumed with full view of boys in the glass enclosure.

not quite RIP, I have it on good authority that they will be moving , not closing forever.

Hopefully easier to find than Body Club was

Update (sort of)...I receive an electronic copy of Thai Puan magazine.  The gay guide that's found in the clubs and bars.  The issue I received this morning has a full page advert for My Hero "Exclusive Bangkok Men's Spa".  Address is given as 65 Sukhumvit Soi 11.  There is a phone number 063-869-4999 / 088-488-4848.  The ad shows a very nice architect type rendering of the building with some photos of rooms (real or imagined, can't tell).  I never got to the old Hero before it closed, but thought given all the bak and forth that I'd pass this sighting along.  Someone has enough money for a full page ad.