Guest lvbuddy

Saigon, Vietnam

Guest lvbuddy

I would appreciate hearing from any members here who have been to Saigon/HCM City recently. I will be going for my first visit on December 11th after spending two weeks in Thailand. Any suggestions on places to go and things to do would be greatly appreciated. I am aware that gay life in Vietnam is not as readily accessible as it is in Bangkok or Pattaya - that is why I am hoping some members of this website can offer some first-hand knowledge about things to do and see. Any/all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Guest LostStar

I can`t speak for the gay nite life (Or day life) in Saigon but I have been there a LOT recently..I have been there 5 times in the past 8 years or so and generally spend 2-3 months there on each trip so I am very familiar with the city.....Your best bet to find the seedier side of the city is to hang out down in the touisty area of District 1 or over in the Pham Ngu Lao area where there are a bunch of cheap motels..The cyclo or peddle taxi guys always know the places to take men who are looking for something like that or massage places etc

Guest GaySacGuy

Was in Saigon for 8 days in early November. Some great tours (Mekong Delta and tunnels) but not much gay scene. One Disco, Appocolyse Now, was quite mixed with a good number of gays, expecially couiples however, and smoe hustlers. Stayed at Spring Hotel which did allow overnight guest.