KhorTose

CU BAR

The is one of the Three Night Bazaar bars. They do not have a web page, but do enjoy a large crowd on most nights.  Many regulars and plenty of boys.  The map at "Out in Thailand" magazine displays their location. Best after 2300 and often open to the wee hours of the morning.

http://www.out-in-thailand.com/gay-guide-to/chiang-mai/

https://www.facebook.com/cubar.chiangmai

This bar has also moved our of the night bazaar area and is now next to secret on Chayapoom Rd which is on the East side of the moat..  However the small soi off the road is not marked so the best way to find it is to ask to go to the Disco Spicy, when you reach spicy walk with the flow of traffic and you will see this sign next to what looks like a dead end alley.  Trust me it opens up and there you will find both bars filled with customers. 

post-391-0-12960000-1401342279_thumb.jpg

Guest DThump

I am glad to see the night bazaar bars are still going. On my trips to Chiang Mai several years back, I had some great times at these places.

I also enjoyed the bars behind the Night Bazaar and a go go called Freeguy but the current reports from friends say that the scene in C.M. is pretty sad now.

Guest DThump

I always enjoy The Circle in Chiang Mai although when I was last there in January 2016 there were a lot of Chinese ladies who the lads on stage were aiming for

Within walking distance of "Circle" was "New My Way"...similar Shan and Akha boys on stage.