Travellerdave

Dongtan Gay Beach

Guest abang1961

Isn't it simple economics .. a supply versus demand formula works here as the buyer has the upper hand....

The buyer picks and chooses the "best" that is available and at a price he wishes to pay...

So (tongue-in-cheek), would somebody gives a BUY, HOLD or ignore option...

Guest SpermAholic

I know most guys are here for the Thai boys but if anyone wants to meet me on the Donthang beach for a beer in my bikini I will gladly show up but I am 100% bottom btw.

Guest SpermAholic

Thanks WillieWillie I have been chatting with Cristian in private and will meet. I will have him decide how I should dress if it happens to be at Dongtang beach.

The first pic is the infamous "Ice Cream kaa", a fixture on the beach for 20 years or so. Unfortunately he is always "higher" than a Georgia pine.

Lady boys have their fans. Ice cream kaa repulses many as an extreme example but even he/she has admirers. Non fem boys

rather rare for a long time.

The first pic is the infamous "Ice Cream kaa", a fixture on the beach for 20 years or so. Unfortunately he is always "higher" than a Georgia pine.

Yes. Am sure he's a nice guy, but due to the high pitched nasal Ice cream sales pitch I have never bought off him.  Has to be the Quickest way to move the noise on...

On the most recent visit, that seems to be toned down to a more reasonable frequency.

It's definitely IcecreamKa. He was very busy when I was there, but I have yet to buy one of his ices.

On reflection I did notice during my recent Pattaya holiday that there were far fewer beach vendors than before.

DVD sellers seemed to be completely absent as were temporary tattoo artists, although due to the age profile on the gay beach that's not really surprising. I remember a few watch sellers and many trinket ladies. Massage men and lady manicurists seemed to be as numerous as before.

Maybe this is just my imagination.