firecat69

Xmas in Thailand

Coming off a few bad days of Montezuma's Revenge,  I felt the need this afternoon and no one perked my interest on GayRomeo so I took a look at Jack'd.  Took me a few minutes and i found a possibility and invited him over.  He was ok  , nice kid good kisser and oral but not the best Bottom in the world but hey 1000 baht who can complain.  I'll post 2 photos and then start a new post on my night out.

post-243-0-83336600-1389718782_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-47970600-1389718814_thumb.jpg

Feeling good again I decided it was time to check out BoysTown after more then a weeks absence. Started out with dinner at Casa Felini which is on Soi 1 , same Soi as Xboys.  Really great pasta dish as always and excellent service.

Then it was on to Vassa.  Now I've made it pretty plain I like the boys and energy in this Bar.  Tonight some of my favorites were missing and there were some new boys (at least for me).  Nobody perked my interest and just seemed a little off tonight . Of course it could be me.

One way to find out head over to ToyBoys.  Maybe 8 customers and 25 boys which is a little thin but they do tend to get a lot of offs early and it was almost 10pm.  Still some very attractive boys and at least 1/2 dozen I would happily take home but not tonight.

Now to Boys Boys Boys for the 1030pm show which has gotten some good reviews.   Maybe 30 guys on stage and pretty average looking at least for me. Like I said before , for me it starts with the face and there were definitely no model faces. 

Some muscle although  not all that great. They have added some twinks but nothing for me. All and all a disappointment for me.

Now to the show. First I have made it plain shows are not my thing so take what I say with a grain of salt. I found the show amateurish and repetitive . Yes there was a lot of cock for all the ladies in the audience to look shocked over.  But I have never been as bored except for the BBoys who were excellent and later in the show a Duo of the BBoys put on a great show.

Thank God for them because the rest of the show put me to sleep. I would much rather go to Copa which is anything but amateurish. And if Iwant to see cock outside my bedroom then I'll go to XBoys where at least the cocks will be used for what they are supposed to be used instead of beating TomTom Drums.

Coming off a few bad days of Montezuma's Revenge,  I felt the need this afternoon and no one perked my interest on GayRomeo so I took a look at Jack'd.  Took me a few minutes and i found a possibility and invited him over.  He was ok  , nice kid good kisser and oral but not the best Bottom in the world but hey 1000 baht who can complain.  I'll post 2 photos and then start a new post on my night out.

He sports nice bulge in his green undies and you sport very nice view from your balcony.

Your report from BT a little downbeat like you weren't in the mood,  may I suggest a bit of whisky therapy after Montezuma thing to bring back true you

not as much face as facial expression for me, I'd go rather for smile on ordinary face than aloof looking handsome one,

it's why Jupiter does not do much for me with all those beautiful bodies attached to handsome faces

and why I passed over one of ABomb boys I was salivating  over  from firceat's Back to Thailand post .

And for some reason I don't pick up boys shorter than me although exception I made for #76 Yo from Dreamboys proved that this is stupid criterion 

hello Firecat,

I am glad to hear that you are back in service.

I was worried about you.  You are one of my guiding lights.

Welcome back and keep on enjoying and sharing with us.

I've written all of my Trip Reports - except for the Pattaya one which I will probably do next weekend - since I spent a good chunk of yesterday putting together the Koh Samui one.

Cheers,

M.

congratulations firecat, he is adorable, I'd fall for this smile even if he is not exactly my body type, reminds me those cute boy types populating massage places along Silom 

Bkkmfj, can't wait for your Pattaya report, I was not that impressed in November but now from distance of time I have second thoughts and suspect I was too harsh on the place, firmly decided to return next time and likely for longer than just 2 days I spent there last time

Little incapacitated today because I have pulled a groin muscle.  Severely hampers any sexual activity where I am not on my back.  Unfortunately it feels like a bad one so the healing may take awhile,

I can sit in a chair with a pillow , but when i try to bend my leg a certain way the pain prevents me. 

But I took a look at Jack'd for the first time in awhile and found such a cute boy, I decided I had to have him even if I could not do much.  The beauty of Thailand . For $30 US ( 1000 baht)I can meet the boy and fool round a little and get his phone and info for future encounters.

So I did that and turns out he is a Coyote Dancer at Idol and just a sweet SEXY kid.  I wish I could have taken an ASS photo (yummy).

He is way better looking then these photos and a gorgeous little body.  Hope  I heal fast!!!   HeHeHe

post-243-0-19053200-1390310417_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-90096500-1390310466_thumb.jpg

So yesterday  I was over by Tuk Com (electronics mall).  There are a number of massage shops in that area and although I am not a big fan of massages especially in poor quality rooms,  I do like looking at the eye candy out front.  The boys at these shops are usually my type (small twinks with out being Fem).   I spotted one boy I found cute and was able to get his phone number.  

These shops must get kick back from boys if they leave during business hours.  Anyways I sent him a message this morning asking if he was awake and lucky me he was.  30 minutes later he was in my room and a very enjoyable time was had. Good in all phases of SEX.  HeHe.

I think he has a profile on Gayromeo and I will post there when I find it     

So many ways to find willing boys in Pattaya.

post-243-0-61244700-1390528364_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-56246800-1390528433_thumb.jpg

another one to steal few kisses from.

small twinks at times deliver surprisingly strong massage as they are not afraid to use their physical strength in full while big boys are too gently at times , like  afraid  to use their strength, at least this is my theory

This is understandable that massage places wants kick back from boys if they are leaving during business hours as they could land a paying client if they did not leave. Usually they charge off fee equivalent of 1 1/2 - 2 hour massage.

Arena on two occasions let me take boy off without fee but it was late during day and I already had massage on premises that day, once with the same boy , second time with different one. , 

I called a lad at a Jomtien Complex massage place to see if he was working and would be free. He said he could come to

my room, as long as I paid the 300b. Fee. He checked with his boss. It was much better in my room and he was sensational the

first time in the massage place.

You never know what's possible when the boy likes you and you pay well for good service.

Guest abang1961

Firecat69,

You sure made the best use of your "inconveniences". 

I must say, they are all very adorable.

Now isn't it obvious  - your preference is slim, almost anorexic Thais boys who are barely out of their puberty.

That is one thing I don't understand - why are the Thais so lean... what is in their food and genes? 

Went to BoysTown tonight.  The ride down Beach Rd was fast which surprised me because usually Friday night everything is backed up.  Stopped at Vassa first at 925pm.  5 customers and a dozen boys. It is towel night but most of my favorites are missing.  Stay 25 minutes and head to ToyBoys.

Walk in at 955pm and the place is hopping.  22 customers . 20 + boys , always hard to tell because they only keep 10 on  stage and 1/2 dozen sitting on the stage and the rest in back..  Also with that many customers , I would assume there have already been a lot of offs.  No doubt ToyBoys currently and for at least the last 18 months the busiest GoGo Bar in Pattaya.

Walked around the corner and stuck my head in ABomb.  Just 6 dancers on stage, I did not stay. Next street and a visit To Cupidol.  14 boys and this Bar still wins the prize for the best underwear.  All different and very appealing.  The Boys are ok and they do dance .  A decent bar that I will have to off someone from this trip.

Now over to my last stop XBoys Land for the Sexy Show.

Show starts at 1045pm and I entered at 1030pm.  3 customers and 6  boys who to be charitable were not very good looking. IMHO

Middle of the show there were a grand total of 13 customers. It appears the 260 baht drinks have driven customers away.

I have been to this show at least 10 times and this was the worst one ever.  Nothing Sexy about it and not a single Super Star boy again IMHO.

Thank God for the BBoys. They almost made it worthwhile sitting through the previous 30 minutes.  Will not be going back any time soon.  Would much rather go to Copa which is professionally done and really quite enjoyable.

Sorry I'm not more positive but just calling them like I see them!

Firecat69,

You sure made the best use of your "inconveniences". 

I must say, they are all very adorable.

Now isn't it obvious  - your preference is slim, almost anorexic Thais boys who are barely out of their puberty.

That is one thing I don't understand - why are the Thais so lean... what is in their food and genes? 

Abang, i thought it's because they eat sticky rice since they were born... right? Also another reason why their skin is so soft.. right?

Also, firecat69, do tall big muscular men exist in Pattaya?? Or have they run off to Bangkok and work at Tawan / Hero? heee heee heee.

Yes there are tall muscular men in Boys Boys Boys and ABomb  and few in other bars.  But Pattaya is not your best bet for these type.

Thanks.. but it is worth the look and to experience something different than Bangkok right.. so maybe one day i'll visit Pattaya....