Guest shyatfirst

ONLY A GAY PERSON WILL UNDERSTAND THE AGONY I'M GOING THRU.

Guest MikkeS69

I figured out that someone doubts the selfie is not my selfie. I really don't know why on earth I would put someone else's body instead of mine on display...
Why the cutout... I had my logo over there but thought I just remove it... Now you can see the original shot and some other shots as well of my own body ;-)

I figured out that someone doubts the selfie is not my selfie. I really don't know why on earth I would put someone else's body instead of mine on display...

Why the cutout... I had my logo over there but thought I just remove it... Now you can see the original shot and some other shots as well of my own body ;-)

attachicon.gifmy body.jpg

No one is questioning if that is you and your cock, but rather,  why are you posting it?

Guest ronthai

Nice body for around 40yo my guess is

I looked (a little) better many years ago when I was 23 the first time I came to Thailand/ Bangkok, still money was involved, ALWAYS, and many holidays after and the guys I dated where the same age as me.

Just in to Asians/Thais, why else would I have bothered to come to TH that young?

I think it is called a "Rice Queen" from another topic posted yesterday.

Guest MikkeS69

I think it is better now for me to just shut up and continue my normal life.

I am still idealistic and believe in unconditional love.
That is why it was a such painful process for me.

Guest cutelad27

Hi There Shyatfirst

Well Tip number 1. Stop sending him any money as he has been relying on you for far too long.

For the house if this is in his name there still could be a way for you to take this back. You can email me on here and I can let you know.

I have lived in BKK for 15 years and I had a BF for 6 and brought a condo in his name and after we split up I easily managed to go with him to the land department to put this in my name. You just need your past records of transactions and the authorities here are very helpful.

I think many of us have been burned here but the most important is to stop sending money,

UPDATE. yes this is a very bad situation I find myself in. Its on my mind 24/7. I am taking notice of everything that is suggested by you guys here and it does help with having someplace to let it all out on. I really will have to consider changing phone number and break off all communication with him. Just to give you some update on things, I mentioned about him asking me recently for 6000 for his grandmas hospital room in kohn kaen, well being the fool I am I actually did send it to him 1 hour after he asked me for it. I have copied and pasted his actual request to me but its in thai so I had to translate it on google.

I also mentioned just a few days ago he asked me for another 8000 this time for a 5 acre sugar cane farm he reckons he has in udon thani. this is the first I ever heard about that cane farm but I told him NO way could I send him just at present. Then he completely lost his temper and kept screaming at me on the phone saying I HAD TO COMMIT TO HIM 100% and kept saying it over and over again and he was completely irrational and kept saying  commit to him .. in the end I hung up and not said another word since to him. that was on the 15th January.

then on the 16th January I got this sms from him. this time it was in English so I imagine he had someone write it for him because he cannot write English. only very little, most communication by sms or emails I have to translate into english on google. here are some of the things I have been subjected to lately. (I copy and paste them here to try and prove the truth about what ive posted.

( about wanting another 8000 for sugar cane farm ( never knew about any farm until now)

16. Jan. 2014 - 22:08

It you sure to sen me money for that I will go to see you for sure but I dot think you can do.

12 .Jan. 2014 -  11:20         ( 4 sms this is about 6000 bt he asked and I sent him, supposedly for his grandma in hospital. )

เขาป่วยมากผมส่งเขาไปขอนแก่น

ผมขอยืมเงินคุณก่อนผมจะส่งคืนให้คุณในเดือนมีนาคมเพราะผมตัดออย

ตอนนี้ค่ารักษา 6000 บาท ถ้าไม่จ่ายก่อนเทียงวัน จะเพิ่มขัึ้น 2000 ต่อวันเป้็ค่าห้องน

ได้โปรดช่วยผมด้วย โปรดให้คำผมด้วยผมจะได้โทรบอกรถมารับ

I have lived in BKK for 15 years and I had a BF for 6 and brought a condo in his name and after we split up I easily managed to go with him to the land department to put this in my name. 

Problem with this approach may be to convince estranged BF actually to go with  unwilling ' donor ' to the land registry 

Guest Hereforme2

I've lived here 10 years and after so many tales of woe I see it as a result of weakness, rose colored glasses , and or stupidity.

we humans are doing stupid things not because we are stupid, rather in such a cases like discussed above because of illusion that hope, mother of stupid this time will take care about her children.

And sometimes she does as there are few , even on this forum clearly happy with their Thai BF.

At end of day, aren't we all, spending tons of  hard earned money on few hours of pleasure a day for week or two a year while on vacation in LOS stupid in eyes of many?

Guest Hereforme2

At end of day, aren't we all, spending tons of  hard earned money on few hours of pleasure a day for week or two a year while on vacation in LOS stupid in eyes of many?

Stupid not for a "few hours of pleasure a day for vacation" you know right off its a simple business arrangement.

Guest Hereforme2

we humans are doing stupid things not because we are stupid, rather in such a cases like discussed above because of illusion that hope, mother of stupid this time will take care about her children.

And sometimes she does as there are few , even on this forum clearly happy with their Thai BF.

Not stupid at all you knowingly enter a simple business arrangement.

Not stupid at all you knowingly enter a simple business arrangement.

that's not my point, simple business arrangement may be smart or stupid either depending of point of view.

When offing boy, say  long time , I'm buying night of pleasure in my view but somebody may be looking at it as purchase of whole night of sleep deprivation, even some of our fellow members don't do long time for that very reason.

And the same goes with money invested in fake Thai BF, for some it will be wasted expense at cost of money and bitterness for others just price for getting smarter with fond memories of time together thrown in as a bonus. That's why I'd not call people stupid, naive yes, low self-esteemed yes, excessively pink-glassed yes, but stupid no.

Guest cutelad27

Problem with this approach may be to convince estranged BF actually to go with  unwilling ' donor ' to the land registry 

well he could not afford the condo as the mortgage was in his name so it was either him selling it to someone else or transfering to me, which what happened. I contacted the bank for statements etc and i was lucky it was all sorted within 4 hours

Good point, cutelad27. Those who pay cash (for a house/condo/car/whatever) are probably doomed in such a scenario. If there's a loan in BF's name and he cannot service it on his own, things are much more favorable.

Guest joseph44

My emotional roller-coaster..............

A few weeks ago i got in touch with a 16 year old Vietnamese boy who was about to come to Pattaya and since my profile shows that I'm living there he contacted me.

He told me that he is a free-lance tour-guide in Vietnam and on several occasions he met a Canadian who is living in Pattaya. The times in Ho Chi Minh were strictly business and no sex involved, so the boy accepted the Canadian's invitation for a 10 day holiday in Pattaya and the parents allowed him to go, probably for the money that would come in return.

Anyway, I was a bit suspicious by the boys story and the true intentions of the Canadian, so I gave the boy my contact-details: "Just in case something happens!!"

I noticed on facebook, that he actually arrived in Pattaya and saw pictures that he was enjoying a trip to the beach. I thought......so far so good and didn't to hear from him....until 4 p.m. on the second day of his stay in Pattaya.

He contacted me through FB-messenger stating that he wanted to leave the Canadian, because the Canadian insisted him to have hard-core sex. Upon refusal, the Canadian would kick him out!! Well, that's not a very nice thing to do and a real bummer for the boy, so I asked: And now what?

He asked me if I could take him away from the Canadian.

Since I promised him to contact me in case of trouble, I picked him up after he made runner while the Canadian was in the bathroom.

In the meantime, the boy was also chatting with an Australian who fell in love with the boy during the chat-sessions and decided to transfer money by W.U. the following day. I got in touch with the Australian too and we chatted rather intensive about the boy's situation and about the next steps to be taken.

The Australian told me, that he had heard from the boy, that the Canadian did actually penetrated the boy and that it seemed to be a bloody action. So he asked me if I could check for any damages.........yeah right!!

I took the boy in my home and gave him the choice: sleep in the spare-room or sleep in my bedroom. Amazingly enough he choose to sleep with me, but I managed to convince him to use the spare-room, since I was already on very thin ice by letting the boy into my home. 

On the second day of his stay in my home we managed to retrieve the funds from the Australian which were meant for a ticket home, earlier than the 1st of April. We decided that he should go home on the 23rd of March but he asked me and the Australian to go home on the 27th, so that he could meet his sister who would come on the 26th (for whatever reason). 

During his first day in my home he acted pretty normal, a bit cool and distant, but what can you expect from a boy who has been brutally raped. The boy insisted on not involving the police, because he wanted to stay out of this......another reason for me to have serious doubts. 

On the second day of his stay he started to make advances, running around naked in the house and tried to sit on my lap in order to arouse me, but I declined: "I do have a boyfriend; you are 16 and if you are horny........there is the bathroom." and by then I was pretty sure...........this boy wasn't raped......just impossible.

That was it for him.......I was no longer a potential boyfriend, not even longer the friend who rescued him from a brutal Canadian, but I was his "dad" and "manager". From that moment on, he tried to get away on his own, strolling down Dong Tan Beach in the day-time and the gay areas in the night-time but I was always on his side or just a few steps away.

He wanted to do in Pattaya what he was used to do in Vietnam......going to bars and clubs, talk to foreigners and offer his tour-guide services, but I told him many times (and many other people did the same) that Pattaya is NOT Ho Chi Minh and that foreigners' intentions here are completely different. Most foreigners in Pattaya do need just one kind of "tour-guide" and knowing that your Vietnamese and 16 years old, makes you very vulnerable; you have no rights whatsoever.

Anyway, he started me treating like shit and 3 days before he was about to leave Thailand it was too much for me and kicked him out. I felt really about it, but at least he was now where he wanted to be.......on his own in Pattaya with 3 days of party and an Australian who would send him more money if needed.

The boy blocked me out from gayromeo, facebook and didn't respond to any kind of social-media message and even Australian was demanded to delete me as a facebook-friend.

During the days after his leave from my home I started thinking about the events and however I think that he is not more and not less than a Vietnamese moneyboy I felt sorry for the boy, who is supposed to bring home a USD 1,000 to support his family.

16 years old and twisted and fucked up for life.

After I made inquiries at AiriAsia and found out that he had actually boarded the plane to Ho Chi Minh where he would meet up with his new boyfriend (the Australian) I was relieved and I kept my promise (partly): keeping him safe until he left Thailand.

I asked the Australian and the Vietnamese boy to send me a brief message when to actually get together, but from both.......no sound anymore, which leaves me behind with the horrible thought of pushing a 16 yo boy into the hands of just another child-abuser.

I've talked to different people about my experiences and all say: just let go of it, but to be honest, it keeps spinning around and around.

I always tend to believe in people and always think positive; call it naive if you like, but I feel I was "fucked" big time by amazing stories and lies. 

The boy didn't get any money of me apart from the air-ticket which will be paid back by the Australian (well that was what he promised) and apart from the expenses I made during our days and nights out in Pattaya. 

So, this is my 5 penny-story........Shyatfirst.........you're not alone. 

I took the boy in my home

Presuming the story is true, you knew the kid was 16 and taking him into your home was an act of sheer stupidity.  I personally have no sympathy at all for whatever happened to you after that.  You're lucky you haven't been charged with something. 

Guest joseph44

Presuming the story is true, you knew the kid was 16 and taking him into your home was an act of sheer stupidity.  I personally have no sympathy at all for whatever happened to you after that.  You're lucky you haven't been charged with something. 

Bob, people like you were for me the main reason to NOT visit this forum for a long time.

YOU are now the main reason that I'll go and never return...........I really don't need YOU to tell me what kind of risks I took, but you probably didn't take the effort the read my post (which is 100% true by the way) and just shout whatever drips from your ......well whatever. 

So be it.  There's a lot more I could have said [e.g, regarding your offer to let him sleep in the spare bedroom or your bedroom and your acknowledgment that even you knew you were on "thin ice"] but it was unnecessary in my view as the stupidity (in my view) began when you allowed him to live with you in the first place (at a time when you new his age and already knew that the other guy was allegedly making sexual demands of him).

Always admirable to help out somebody but that doesn't excuse what happened here.  That's my view of it (and I do presume that, by posting your story, you were soliciting or expecting some comments?).  

joseph44,

no need to get offended, all of us  by virtue of publishing here are inviting comments without any guarantee that others will share our view of the world affairs.

Inviting unrelated  16  years old to live with you is like kissing lion's  ass - doubtful pleasure but BIG danger.

Since when  we offer our bedroom to guests if we have spare one? Thin ice indeed

Guest abang1961

I know we are meant good..I was at first worried for the boy's well-being but as I read on, he is a trooper and I believe he knows what he is getting.. come on, at 16, I was still studying for my O levels and here you have a street-smart boy.  

J44, you have been very kind and I admire you for not accepting the boy's advances.

I just finished reading all of this information, wow. Question: how many old out of shape Thai men do you see with young thin Thai boyfriends, or have them as live in lovers? In your own country, how many old men do you see with lovers 20, 30, 40 or 50 years younger than them? How many POOR old men do you see with a much younger lover? Also, remember this, a rose has a lot more thorns on it than a beautiful blooming bud. Enjoy the beauty of the rose, but be careful how you touch or hold it or you will get stuck/hurt.