Guest trailrider

The Thai Inability to Give or Receive Directions

Guest anonone

Quite a sensational arrival in pattaya last night.

The taxi driver dropped me in the soi and expected me to find my own way.

Wow...that is pretty bad service.  Was this someone you booked in advance or just a random taxi from BKK?

Have a great trip.  Like vinapu, waiting to see the reports...when and if you have time.

Sorry, my quote function doesn't work, but in response to Vinapu's question about Glitz hotel, it is down the street from Tarntawan Place 1/2 block. I've never been to Tawan so can't say for sure where it is in relation to Tawan, but the rooms you describe are much the same as what I had when I stayed there.

Sorry, my quote function doesn't work, but in response to Vinapu's question about Glitz hotel, it is down the street from Tarntawan Place 1/2 block. I've never been to Tawan so can't say for sure where it is in relation to Tawan, but the rooms you describe are much the same as what I had when I stayed there.

To enable quote function find  ' gear ' sign beside star in upper right corner,  click on ' Compatibility View settings " , add ' gaythailand.com  / it should be already in 'add ' box, close and you should be able to quote - I just did in this post.

You may have problem loging off - it that is the case  repeat all above but instead 'add ' , 'remove '

If you have Chrome , 'quote function works there.

If Glitz is  1/2 block from Tawan is exactly in the same block than that bar. Going from Tarntawan  to Glitz you cross the soi 6 and Tawan is 20 meters down the soi on your right.

Now I believe I learned from your post about glass enclosed toilets in Glitz rooms, modern concept I guess

Guest trailrider

It is also that they are shy to speak English with farangs and they just simply do not like to admit that they don't know because they WANT to be helpful.

I have never accepted this explanation as realistic or accurate.  I don't find Thais more or less helpful than people in other countries.

I don't find Thais more or less helpful than people in other countries.

I agree. And the same goes with their ability to give or receive directions.

Where  they stand out is ability to generate easily sociable so to speak, non prudish and cute young men   / and ladies for those hetero perverts/