Guest ryoyo

my review on hero, trip on april 12

Guest ryoyo

I decided to visit Hero due to so many complimentary remarks on it on this forum.

However, to tell from the conclusion, it was not as remarkable as what I had been expecting (or maybe just because I didn't choose the right masseur).

I arrived at around 3:20. Inside there were full of guests sitting waiting for the room.

I sat down and looked at as-hot-as-hell shirtless guys across a glass wall. I asked mamasan some guys being recommended on this forum (bon, j, lek) but one was doing a massage, the others were some kind of fake name so mamasan didn't know. I felt slightly disappointed but it was OK, there were still many hot boy left. I secretly took 2 photos, not many boys at the time though.

I chose one guy (if my memory is right, his name was "Q") and was made waited for vacant room.

Meanwhile, I asked the mamasan if he could do a b2b massage. He said he wasnot sure so I asked him to contact Q and he returned with a YES. I felt very excited at that time because the guy was definitely my type.

It didnt take long for me to have a massage. The room was rather small (maybe 2 x 4) with shower room partitioned from the massage bed by a glass wall. I showered first and then he showered himself. I read many review on hero that they showered together, but it didn't happen to me.

The massage was fairly acceptable but very short, it was just about 20 minutes  and then he started to lick my body. He is top, I am versatile so when he asked "I f*** you, ok?", I replied yes.

But after cumming, he just tried to make me cum. I asked to fuck him but was refused, he said he just like f****ing. I couldn't even suck his c***!

His handjob seemed not to work so he told me to wank and he was just licking my nipples.

After that, he and me showered seperately again and then have a short talk. He said that he was from Chiang Mai, and started to work here just 2 months ago.

The price was 1700 (including 1000 bath tips). When I got out of the room, I saw that there were still many hot guys just appearing. I thought I might have chosen the wrong guy.

post-14400-0-96712100-1398361015_thumb.jpg

post-14400-0-87001700-1398361019_thumb.jpg

Don't get discouraged with your a bit disappointing experience, may be lack of chemistry?

As you noticed there is always lots of guys to choose from at HERO.

If I'm in the room with a boy I always ask him to shower together and almost never was refused anywhere and certainly never at Hero but some need a little  encouragement to do that, may be cultural thing? May  be boy thought you don't want to shower together.

As for recommendation for any boy we need to remember that for many reason excellent boy for one  may be plain vanilla ort even disappointing for somebody else-many factors are involved- chemistry , our and boy's mood, preferences, body shape and hair etc

so it's always better to go with your guts rather than just follow recommendation of others

Thank you for excellent report and we hope for more of those from you wishing you better luck next time

echoing what Vinapu said... yes, don't be discouraged... maybe the boy was still green (2 months started working yeah), and try to be a little cheeky, ask him to shower together, and tease him, tell him that you'll be very sad if he doesn't want to join you...

from what i gather, based from what the boys told me, their priority is to make sure that the customer is happy and cum. The captain will make sure of this, if not, then they will be scolded...

ask for Somsak, he's a good mamasan/ captain, the boys are scared of him. He will tell you which one is good and which one is useless. And if you fancy a boy, he will instruct that boy to make sure that you have a good time, he will ask you about your session, so if you didn't get what your money's worth, that boy will be in trouble.. and if you had a wonderful time, don't forget to tip that mamasan ( 100 bht is enough)

320 pm is very early, try 6 to 8 pm, its the peak hour. Many boys to choose from.

And i agree with you, it happened to me all the time, as you got out from your session, suddenly you saw other boys behind the 'aquarium', more handsome and sexy than the one you chose...  DAMN!!! Tell you what, if you don't have anything else to do, then sit down and relax for few minutes or hour, reenergise yourself, have a drink, chat with the captain.. then go for your second session with boy you've just discovered... the second session is cheaper too.. around 500 baht or 450 bht if i'm not mistaken.. ( tip for the boy is still the same)

and if you think the room is too small, why not try the vip room.

well... all the best !!!

Ryoyo

I think you got reasonable values for your money - maybe your expectations were a little too high.

You had a massage and after the massage boy fucked you and also there was nipple play. I'm versatile also and this would for me be the climax with me wanking.

I suppose you could have mentioned your requirement to the mamasan. Of course the choice of a new masseur is usually hit and miss, but I don't think you had a miss on this occasion.

Thanks for the report and would welcome more of your experiences. I will certainly visit Hero during my next trip.

I think you have been given some very appropriate advice. I have always found the captains at Hero helpful and tip them for their help.  I always take the time to tell them what I want so they ensure there is no misunderstanding.

I have also had guys where the chemistry was not right the first time, but sometimes found that the chemistry improved the second time. I knew them a bit and better and they also knew me better and what I enjoyed. 

Some customers keep trying different guys looking for what they want.  I have had good results with staying with someone I liked, even if things weren't perfect and working to improve things.

I think you have been given some very appropriate advice. I have always found the captains at Hero helpful and tip them for their help.  I always take the time to tell them what I want so they ensure there is no misunderstanding.

I have also had guys where the chemistry was not right the first time, but sometimes found that the chemistry improved the second time. I knew them a bit and better and they also knew me better and what I enjoyed. 

Some customers keep trying different guys looking for what they want.  I have had good results with staying with someone I liked, even if things weren't perfect and working to improve things.

Good point.

I think it probable that when customers repeat with the same Thai guy, the Thai thinks he has found a potential regular and tries

even harder to please the repeat customer. Also agree that the Thai guy will learn what buttons to push and things can get

better. Nothing wrong with jumping from one to another, if that works for you.

and certainly they appreciate fact you returned to them

Guest abang1961

TS,

Although I am not into Thai boys, but the saying says "The next one is always the better one".

So if you are less satisfied with the service provided by Q,  find someone else, somewhere else.

It is a buyers' market, my friend!

Guest ryoyo

thanks for all

Actually it was a little disappointment but I do want to get there once again because there were also other guys that I found interested in.

and this is smart move you are planning ryoyo,

make sure you pick up boy who is making eye contact with you to increase chances of satisfying exercise

hope for another report

I've found that the more aggressive boys often disappoint. Maybe they've learned to rush things so they can

get back and have a shot at another customer. I've also found that boys that promise everything (without being asked),

often fail to deliver.

Also, often the boys that make eye contact effortlessly, do the same with every potential customer and I enjoy feeling

there's some chemistry at work. Lastly, I find the lady boys or fem boys more aggressive and flirty. Too much eye contact and some make it impossible to ignore them.

Well my expectations for my upcoming first visit to Hero and Senso for that matter (in about 4 weeks) will be simple;

1. I want a massage
  2. I want a top to screw me
  3. I want to cum afterwards

I will be following the sage advice offered from vinapu and that is to trust my gut feeling, if I strike it lucky first time at either of these establishments I will get the phone number of the boy and organise a 4 hands (and two top cocks) massage for my birthday treat later that month. I may even try to get there when Somsak is on and use some of his guidance when choosing but it will all come down to what my gut tells me.

I always work on the principal that if I'm disappointed on the first try I will try again but with a different boy.

I do have one question for those with experience at Hero, given that they only have a few VIP rooms is it possible to book one in advance (just as they open in the afternoon)? My plan on the first visit is to get there just on opening to try and avoid the crowds.