Guest ryoyo

My visit to S52

Guest ryoyo

S52 is in on Sukhumvit 52. you will need a little walk from On Nut BTS to reach it.

It doesn’t seem to be popular because I didn’t see any reviews on it, so I decided share my unforgettably fabulous experience of going here twice just in 3 days.

Before my visit, I had already book for a masseur. I chose my course, got in my room and was told that I showered first, the masseur would come in 5 minutes.

After the shower, I realized that I forgot receiving a bath towel. I called out but no one was there. In a few minutes later, I heard someone opening the door so I opened the bathroom’s door to ask for a bath towel. I saw my masseur for the first time and had crush on him at first sight. He was so adorable with big round eyes and dark eyebrows, not muscly masculine though, but not feminine either. He was just my type.

Then I waited outside for him showering. There were a few gm to read in a meanwhile.

Now comes the time for the massage. He was half-dressed during the whole course and I didn’t prompt him to undress because I wanna enjoy his fingers touching my body. The massage was not strong type, soft enough for me and I liked it.

I asked him some questions but his english was not good enough.

“How long have you worked here?”

“What?”

“How long, work here?”

“Oh how long, uhmmmmm”

“1 year?”

“Year? no no”

“Month?”

“Chai”

“6 months?”

“no no”

“3 months?”

He started to look bewildered (with an adorable smile) so I gave up.

I just wished I could speak Thai to converse with him as much as I want.

“Could you do a body to body massage?”

“Hum?”

“Body, to body, massage” saying and pointing to the our bodies

“???” he inclined his head smiling.

“It’s ok, never mind”

I felt a little bit of being spoiled the mood because when I texted the owner, he told me that they also offered b2b massage, and I confirmed that “Ok, then I book him to do me a b2b massage on ~ day at ~ time” and he said OK. When I asked the owner after the course, he said that the masseur didn’t know how to do b2b massage. Then he talked to the massage in Thai about something that I just understood the word “body”.

The massage took maybe about 40 minutes or more, then he washed his hands. When came back, he seemed don’t know what to do next, just moving his hands up and down on my legs,looking around aimlessly . So I decided to asked him to undress firstly.

“Can you put off your towel?”

“Huh?”

“Put off your towel” - pointing at his towel

He pointed at his towel and then faced up, smiled and willingly took it off as I nodded. His smile made my heart almost melted.

I sat up on the bed and we looked at each other’s eyes closer and closer, then we kissed.

He was a good kisser. I loved his thick lower lip. We fondled and then he motioned to fuck me. After cumming, he lay down on my body at rest. He seemed to be tired so he told me to sleep. I was looking at his face, it was irresistibly adorable. I felt very peaceful. He opened his eyes, seeing me looking at him, he smiled and moved his fingers on my eyes downwards signing for me to sleep.

We were fully-naked together in the bed for a while and occasionally kissed each other. We showered together after that.

I asked him if I could meet him the next day. He said yes. But unfortunately, while I was waiting for him at the rendezvous, I received his text so I called him and was told that he couldn’t come because he had been booked at 9pm (we promised to meet at 7pm).

I was very sad but I knew it can’t help because it is his job, so I decided to text mamasan to book him the next day at 2PM.

Guest ryoyo

So I had a second massage in the same place by the same masseur (I am not that butterfly, am I?). During the massage, he also taught me some thai.

Things went as it did the previous time. However, the massage turned out a little bit differently at the last minute.

He pulled off his bathtowel, climbed on the massage bed, lay on my body and started to rub his body against mine. OMG I loved it, I felt like I was gonna melt. Maybe he had been told to do b2b-like massage by the mamasan. He rubbed his cock against my ass, occasionally tried to penetrate, but as I felt “it” was about to get it, I shook my ass to divert it. Frankly, I was planning to off him out to a sauna so I didn’t think of having sex so early.

Then I turned over, we kissed. He once again tried to fuck me but I used my hands to stop up.

“Later, not now”

“Now”, he insisted with a cute smile on his face. Despite of my effort, eventually I couldn’t resist anymore.

You may think it’s just my illustration, but I felt like we were like just-married couple having fun.

After the happy ending, he showered and took a nap beside me like he did before. I started to doubte that it was his habit, but anyway, it didn’t bother me because I loved fondling with his body while he was lying at rest.

The cost was 800~900 for 1’30’’. Minimum tip was 1000.

Just extra experience. On that night, we (plus his to friends) went to G start paradise club to join the songkran event. There were almost Thai. I hardly met any foreigner so I was a little bit scared because it was my first visit to a local gay club like this. But they stayed close to me all the time (expect when they went to the toilet to refill water) so I felt reassuring though. I met a english-speaking thai there, we started to chatted and I felt more encouraged. The point is I just don’t know why my masseur kept shooting water at me during the time I was talking to that guy. He hadn’t shot me either before I met that guy or after he had left. My masseur sat down next to me and said “he liked you”.

“I don’t think so, we just chatted a bit. You look sad”

“No”

I thought that he was just envious of me chatting with the newly-met guy. I felt a little happy because as least I knew that he did pay attention to me more or less.

I am longing for meeting him again so much.

Guest imkeev

Hi Ryoyo. How do you book the massage early? How do you pick the guys? I will be there soon in June. So need to prepare early for this kind of things by seeking good advises such as this. Hehe. 

Sorry for jumping in before ryoyo answered but I'm not big fan of booking ahead if one did not see his boy eye to eye, you may be nicely surprised as Ryoyo was but also boy you fancied based on photo may not necessarily be your type in flesh. 

It's another story if you know boy already or just acting on somebody's recommendation,  than go ahead and book him.

As for picking up boys based on photos it must be something in Thais beauty which escapes camera - almost 100% boys I know are looking better in flesh than on their pictures. I wonder if others have the same experience? 

Guest Markblue

Vinapu I cannot wait until you travel back to LOS! You are by far the best trip advisor/ analyst on this forum!

Anyway back to the discussion, I agree with Vinapu, go into the massage place and you check out the guys out - don't just prebook unless someone has recommended :)

Thank you Markblue, reading this I turned red. I don't think it's true but I'm glad you found my comments useful.

What I learned over years is that it's better if boy forces himself upon me than me forcing myself upon him. They take our money gladly and make themselves available but still have their feelings and preferences and both sides are winners if there's some kind of match between two, it's called chemistry.

It's why I have strong preference for eye to eye assignment before  hiring boy although others using GayRomeo and likes may disagree.

As for LOS next trip, I'm planning one for second half of December so still long wait

My experience of massages in Bkk is limited, as I have spent the majority of my time in Pattaya. My most memorable massages have been in Jomtien Centre, where I often go after an afternoon on the Gay Beach. There you can sit outside with the boys having a tea/coffee before making a decision.

I remember a couple of years ago sitting outside the Question Mark Bar feeling horny and wanting a massage. A few boys were there and I was delighted when a handsome one wearing a cute striped vest top and tight shorts came over and sat next to me on the sofa. I bought him a drink and indicated I would like a massage. We chatted and sipped our drinks with him close to me. Before going inside I put my arm around him and tongue kissed him which for me guaranteed electricity between us.

Going upstairs past the ping pong table I observed his butt in the tight shorts. We showered separately with him being last and me lying on the massage table waiting impatiently for him thinking he was taking too long.

The massage was enjoyable and gradually my hands strayed to his butt and dick. Suddenly he rolled onto the bed and commenced a b2b with his dick probing between my butt cheeks, which I loved. I assumed a position to be topped and he quickly had the condom on, and I felt his cock easing its way in. He came eventually and I wanked to completion.

I can't remember how much it cost but it was one of the best experiences I have had in Thailand.

I returned twice and hired the same boy to repeat the performance until I had to return home. I wish I had offed him for the night.

When I returned to Pattaya 4 months later I was disappointed to find he no longer worked at the Question Mark.

Guest ryoyo

Hi Ryoyo. How do you book the massage early? How do you pick the guys? I will be there soon in June. So need to prepare early for this kind of things by seeking good advises such as this. Hehe. 

Hi imkeev, S52 is listed on

http://www.thaimassageboy.com/home/place.php?suk_id=134

There are also photos of the masseurs. Add lineID: Chaai69 and text him to book.

He can speak (understand?) a little English.

Guest ryoyo

Is he versatile?

I would say he's rather-top versatile because as I told that I wanna him to be bottom, he hestitated a bit, but agreed eventually. 

As promised myself above went there in Dec 2014, at first had problem of finding the place but got helpfull directions from 1moRussian and eventually got there on second try. 

Is actually easy walk from ON Nut,  soi 52 is first soi from station in direction of train you arrived, shortly soi forks, turn left and after 100 m it forks again, turn right. First townhouse in your left is the place, no sign with name, just number 39 . In the small garden at front there's weight lift. Total may be 5-7 mins  from station

Friendly welcome, some English spoken, boys picked up form the pictures in the smartphone. Not many present when I was there but trip was worth it. Like all neighborhood places far from Silom/Suriwong tourist ghetto number of boys on duty is variable, discretion much higher but service and welcome friendly and prices digestible, standard length of massage is 1 1/2 hr, my favorite.

If you have hots for boy seen on the website  you may wish to call in advance to book him up but I liked whom I got. 

Vinapu I cannot wait until you travel back to LOS! You are by far the best trip advisor/ analyst on this forum!

Anyway back to the discussion, I agree with Vinapu, go into the massage place and you check out the guys out - don't just prebook unless someone has recommended :)

While I agree vinapu is one of the best trip reporters, ryoyo is a new contender as I like his more graphic style.

I want to know what the boy can do but respect discretion and don't usually post my personal sexual experiences.

Firecat easily among the 'top' best three. For those who adore skinny twinks, firecat is 'tops'.

I have not tried massage boys so far. Somehow reading posts of them I get impression that they are mostly tops which is a problem for me. How could I make sure that I get bottom boy if I take massage boy?

While making your choice, talk to the Mamasan . Let them know exactly what your looking for . Then when you pick a boy, just confirm with him what you would like. You won't have any problem finding a bottom boy. There's usually plenty of everything to go around.

It's important to discuss your specifics before you get started in the room though.

While I agree vinapu is one of the best trip reporters, ryoyo is a new contender as I like his more graphic style.

I want to know what the boy can do but respect discretion and don't usually post my personal sexual experiences.

Firecat easily among the 'top' best three. For those who adore skinny twinks, firecat is 'tops'.

Well thanks Willie .  Vinapu and I basically report on 2 different things.  He likes massages, I rarely bother with massages. I like twinks and he likes more muscular boys.  He spends 90% of his time in Bangkok and I spend 90% of my time in Pattaya.

So depending on what you are looking for and where, hopefully there will be someone here giving reports that help new visitors.

I have not tried massage boys so far. Somehow reading posts of them I get impression that they are mostly tops which is a problem for me. How could I make sure that I get bottom boy if I take massage boy?

don't go by the looks , some total bottoms are  very manly so you may cut yourself short. If mamasan doesn't ask you about your preferences just ask, he will know  who does what. Don't be shy, he heard it all already.

As an alternative you can ask boy directly, either up front  or during session . Some may do it for money and still some because they like or feel comfortable around you or both. I always ask boy about their preferences / girls/boys, top/bottom/ in course of conversation and sometimes answers are changing as session progresses or in subsequent session.

Some tops guard their reputation and will not entertain an idea on the premises but may hint that if you take him out he may reconsider.

If you like the boy I'd still take him, enjoy the massage and ask him which of his friends will bottom. You may be surprised what they know.

Bottom line, just have a fun hunting , don't plan too much

He spends 90% of his time in Bangkok and I spend 90% of my time in Pattaya.

after I landed this 'axe murderer ' when we surveyed BoyzBoyzBoyz last December, my Pattaya percentage may increase. Not being big fan of Pattaya I'm one of all 3 sois of Boyztown, including hotels and restaurants . I feel great there and  there are boys for everybody from Vassa's skeletons to BBB  daddies.

Guest steveky

Bottom line, just have a fun hunting , don't plan too much

Was that pun intended? lol

Ryoyo - thanks for an excellent post.  Loved it.  Stayed right near On Nut last trip and did not know about S52, so my loss.  Mind you there's enough action at the nearby Tesco to keep me entertained for a very long time!

Can you elaborate on action at Tesco On Nut please?

My experiences with toilet cruising are rather disencouraging. I got to five toilets (not for peeing, but to check if there is activity) and spot one other person cruising, and so far none of them my type.