firecat69

7 Days to Go

Just so nobody thinks its all Roses here. My afternoon appointment was from Jack'd but works at Sunnyboys in Sunee. He was a no show and when I called him he was a jerk so at least it did not cost me money.

I also had another loser from Gayromeo yesterday who works at Eros. My fault, I did not check my records close enough . I had seen him before and had only given him 1000 which means not worth a replay to me,

I always add at least a 100 if they are worth seeing again. I have an app on my phone called Ace Budget where I have every encounter recorded with name tel. number and amount paid. Goes back 3 years. Very useful.

Takes me 20 seconds to put info in after boy leaves. One more possibility tonight from Gayromeo.

But I have added 7 new profiles on Gayromeo to my saved list. I will never get to them all at least this trip.

Get those plane tickets. The boys need help. HeHeHe

So I spent a few minutes on jack"d earlier and found a photo of very cute boy 18 5"5" 108lbs (my favorite size) Works massage by TukCom. Chatted with him for a bit and then found him on Gayromeo which for me easier to chat on with full size keyboard.

Figure no way he can be that cute but in fact he is!!! Unfortunately like so many boys he has those fake braces and uses them to not kiss or suck even though he promised he would.

But looking at him laying next to me , you just can't have everything. Bonus is he goes to University and his English is the best of any boys I have met in the last 2 years. For me that can make up for a lot and in the photos you will see what else makes up for a lot. Didn't want me to take face photos so I took them off his ad. Anonone eat your heart out!!! (hehe)

post-243-0-55096700-1413046173_thumb.png

post-243-0-75774400-1413046194_thumb.png

post-243-0-01943800-1413046226_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-70509700-1413046297_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-84189000-1413046328_thumb.jpg

Guest anonone

. Anonone eat your heart out!!! (hehe)

Oh I am...I have been since you posted the first set up pics.  LOL

The time never goes quickly when I am waiting to get back to Patts.

Keep up the good work, firecat. 

Inflation and market forces will be at work. 

However, unless there's been a lot of inflation in Pattaya in the last year, there's no way 1500 is the going rate for short time. 1000~1200 is more like it, with long time about 500 higher.

Of course some people might ask for more, but you have the choice of paying it, negotiating it the price down or just going elsewhere.

Hi Vin,

I agree about the relative price compared to a western hooker....but I do disagree that it is market forces at work....approx. 1 million tourists have not come to Thailand compared to last year at this time...that's the market force that should be working, lol. It's simple THAI imaginary economics at work.

That being said and I will not pay that price anyway...they boys that seem to think they can get that are not my type. My type is a dime a dozen...except where I am now in CM, lol, where they are RARE and I would gladly pay that price. Instead I have done a classic economic lesson and imported a replacement boy from Pattaya......

until we look into books we don't know if economics are imaginary or not. 

Two years ago new management of my company decided that business is not  about market share but about money. So they raised prices shedding some clients  in the process but it turned out that this move just released employee's time to work on more lucrative assignments. So far it seems to work and I'm talking about listed company.

As much as we are able to set upper  limit on prices we will pay ,  both bars and boys will be trying to establish lower limit below which they will not see business. 

Look at Dreamboys BKK, highest prices in the soi for both drinks and offs and somehow they are most crowded bar day after day.

But I like an idea of setting limit on prices we pay as it helps to keep disciplined budget and not to get carried away in sight of beautiful ass.  

Ok so funny story. I was looking on my iPhone app where I keep a record of boys I have seen and how much I gave them.

I'm looking at last trip and I see the same name 4 times every other day. I can't for the life of me remember who it is.

I know he can't be on Gayromeo I save all profiles of anyone I have seen and he is not there. But I have his name and he is in my phone contacts. So I send him SMS and wait for a reply. I just don't remember what this boy looks like but I know he has to have been great in bed if I saw him 4x in 7 days.

Make an appointment for this morning and he shows up right on time. I remember him but I still don't remember exactly what he was good at and why I saw him 4x.

Did not take long for him to remind me and he will go back into a frequent rotation during my last 15 days.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

post-243-0-82728200-1413081697_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-66982300-1413081723_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-06637100-1413081760_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-57365500-1413081784_thumb.jpg

Guest topjohn5

Dear fire, I go off the reservation sometimes myself but #70 ain't off the reservation Hon....he's attacking the entire fort! You are far bolder than I even if he was a confirmed bottom.... :lol:

I like his blonde hair and some of his tattoos'. Also i quite like body piercings (i had nipple rings a few years ago).

However he's a bit too hunky for my taste.

too hunky, I did not even know such term exists until now LOL

Just kidding, obviously we have our different tastes and it's good as it helps to keep more boys and their friends fed

Little bit under the weather with the touch of the Gout which really for the first time left my Big Toe and went into the ankle.

Also had a few no shows of appointments I made 5 or 6 hours in advance. I should no better because Thai boys have no concept of time. If you are going to us Gayromeo you have to have them come right when you are chatting with them. Any appointments are a crapshoot.

But the news gets better because Amazing who I reviewed here in the Gayromeo Forum came to see me this afternoon. He actually looked better then ever and any problems he might have had before certainly did not show themselves.

He still is one of the Top 3 ever in all categories . His story is that he constantly goes home where his father has a fishing boat and he works with his father and makes good money. That is why he keeps taking down his profile. Anyways thats his story and who knows.

More important I don't care . When he gets in bed he is a loving kisser , a deep fabulous sucker and I'm not sure anyone can wear him out Fucking him. Even if they did I doubt he would cry for them to stop.

In the past I paid him 1500 and thats what I gave him . He is more then worth 400 above anyone else I have seen this trip.

I had to pay 100baht for a photo so I would have something to post other then the photo in the yellow shirt which he always uses in some variation in his profile. At least that has been the case in the last 8-9 months.If you see that photo you know he is the boy reviewed here by me.

post-243-0-98173500-1413269128_thumb.png

post-243-0-00297300-1413269206_thumb.jpg

I'm glad you find him as great as always.

If he charged you 100 Baht for a photo  it shows he has his wits around him and I like that.

He doesn't look  as he is in trouble and looks more mature on the photo you took above  than one from his profile.

I need to defend  boys from your remarks about being on time. I don't have experience of GR and such but quite often book boys in advance and bar one case I was never waiting for them to show. Possibly fact   that I book them in person , eye to eye helps, I don't know.

Don't worry about gout and force yourself to be happy as you are still on the roll.

Couple of repeats recently and finally chased down a boy from Gayromeo and had him visit this afternoon.

Turned out he works at Sunnyboys in Sunee which means I have stumbled across a couple of cuties there .

Guess I'm going to have to visit and see what else is on offer. This boy was definitely worth a repeat.

post-243-0-56225500-1413452796_thumb.png

post-243-0-25236700-1413452816_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-55867700-1413452847_thumb.jpg

So there are so many boys here , sometimes you don't go back to someone who has given good service over and over because you want to try new boys. This morning on Gayromeo I saw G-Dragon-Hi who I reviewed in Gayromeo Forum over a year ago.

Somehow I had just not asked him to come this trip even though I have probably seen him 10 times all of which have been good.. He lives in Jomtien and takes baht bus, so he can be late and slow arriving. Just have to plan for it.

post-243-0-56017800-1413519861_thumb.png

post-243-0-85301100-1413519887_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-85564500-1413519911_thumb.png

post-243-0-04705300-1413519953_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-37047900-1413519989_thumb.jpg