firecat69

High Season Arrives Just in Time for My Return

Guest naughtybutnice

Boy in the top photo 'Benz' is fairly new to the scene but well worth meeting.

Bottomed well and also good sucker. He does kiss but took a while to warm up.

Arrived around 3pm and it took me 90 minutes to have a boy I just could not hook up with last trip.  It actually was supposed to be a 3way with Kim who was the hairy legged boy in "7 Days to Go"  But he was sleeping so maybe next time . The photos I took will probably make it easy to guess what I did with him.  heheheh   No Hair on him, well almost none!

First photo is on his Gayromeo ad and the next 2 are mine.  Who says they come to the door and don't look like the photos.

No complaints from me!!!

post-243-0-83900000-1417604090_thumb.png

post-243-0-69369300-1417604132_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-68149900-1417604169_thumb.jpg

Woke up at 430am.  Why I love Gayromeo.  Went on and found one of the boys whose photo I had posted in " 7 Days to Go".

I was Horny and of course he said he was. He was in my room in 15 minutes.  Good Kisser but I was not actually too interested in anything except Fucking him.  He performed admirably and now I will catch a nap before my Laos boy comes to see me later this morning.  First photo is from his GR ad and 2nd photo is mine.

post-243-0-75856200-1417647704_thumb.png

post-243-0-17201200-1417647734_thumb.jpg

Guest naughtybutnice

Your last boy, glof-20 is a nice boy, been around a couple of years but dropped off the scene for a while, I found to him   very personable and a good converationalist.

Had a violent thunderstorm yesterday and I was not sure whether to chance it and visit BoysTown.  Took a chance and head out to find roads the usual mess with puddles and mud etc. When will they learn how to drain a road?

Anyways started off at Dreamboys.  Loaded with boys , at least 30 and some very cute ones. Definitely mostly slim Gay Boys with just a few of other types..  I was the only customer at 9pm but the threat of more rain keeps people in doors.

Next was ToyBoys at 930pm.  Number of boys was light at maybe 20 but this is a bar that Caters to Chinese etc and frequently they are there early and off the best boys.  Still high on my list always to visit because they have a good mix of boys and good rotation for the most part.  

I noticed Vassa was open again but only 4 or 5 boys so did not enter. Last Bar I stopped at was Cupidol which had become one of my favorites before Mamasan M took over.  As usual he has run the place into the ground . 10 very unattractive boys IMHO and no energy in Bar. Will not return until M is gone.

That was enough for me.  Returned to my apartment for a good nights sleep! My Lao Boy will visit at 10am.

post-243-0-92897700-1417734504.jpgBest laid plans of Mice and Men or something like that.  Woke up around 430 am and saw recent calls on my phone from a boy on Gayromeo who works Niceboys.  Not one of my favorite Bars and usually full of straight boys who don't get fucked.

But this boy promised me he loved it and he was on my list to visit.  My iPhone does not allow calls to ring from 11pm to 6am so it just happened that the necessity of a bathroom visit had me look at phone.

Lao Boy coming at 10am , I should not see a boy now but the thrill of someone new is too much to resist and I tell him to be in my room in 30 minutes. His English is good so I expect he will arrive on time.

He arrives right on time and surprise , he is now a Blonde. Amazing how much a hair color change effects the overall look. 

He kisses great so I am already happy and off with the clothes and into bed. More tattoos then I like but great skills with his mouth and as promised , Justs loves  getting Fucked.  I asked him about friends for 3 ways and he says yes and will send me photos and he will Fuck 3rd boy also. Since he has a good sized cock that should be fun if it happens.

First photo is from Gayromeo ad and rest are my photos.  Hard to believe the change. I think he should go back to Dark Hair.

Now I have to grab some sleep and be ready for my Lao Boy at 10am.  Might have to use some Kamagra Jelley.! hehe

Full sized photo from Gayromeo is now the last photo!

post-243-0-40417600-1417734550_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-95395400-1417734587_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-35037900-1417734619_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-19358300-1417735050_thumb.png

I have paid very little attention to Jack'd in October and this trip. Just did not seem to be much interesting to me. Unlike past trips where I met some cute boys.

Took a look this morning and found 2 very interesting. One works at Panorama and the other Power Boys.

I have some time today because I told Lao Boy I was Busy.  Probably the only day off I will give him.  Since he works hard at night, late morning is when he likes to meet.  He is more then generous with his time and I with my money. hehe   He is a really nice kid and if I could find a better way to communicate I might fall for him.  However I am always suspicious of what he might really want. I am generous in our meetings but don't want to get locked into payments when I am away.

Best I can understand is his Fafter Lao and Mother Thai and he speaks Thai.  Father out of picture I think.

Anyways here are 2 photos of boys I discovered on Jack'd this morning .  The light haired one works Panorama and is looking for 1500.  Might take a walk by because photo does not tell me enough and I rarely agree to 1500 in Pattaya.

Of course I did with my Lao boy and best decision I have made in years. Go figure.

The other boy is from Power Boys in Sunee and will visit me at 3pm.  He asked for 1200 and I agreed because he lives in Sunee and will have to take motor bike taxi both ways.

I know I am Easy!

post-243-0-46321800-1417913326_thumb.png

post-243-0-53003000-1417913342_thumb.png

You're making me very jealous Firecat, especially since I can't make it to LOS this year. That last boi is a dream for sure.

All I have to console me now is Chaterbate,lol. I want to thank you again for your generous reporting and photos here and in the Gay Romeo thread. I never bring a camera but next trip maybe my IPad which takes nice and detailed pics.

Thanks for the reports and photos. Excellent as always. I have been finding the hot looking guys asking 1500 from the apps and Romeo in Bangkok and Pattaya are happy to accept 1000, especially for regular short time visits. But there are exceptions where the cost is always acceptable, like your current Laos guy :)

Sorry but not much to tell.  I have seen a couple of boys I had reported on before and spending most of my time with Lao Boy.

I'm not very motivated to try anyone new because right now they almost have to be a disappointment. I saw Chai (tatao) who I reported on before and he would be enough for me when Lao Boy working.  But he went home to Mama for a month.

He should of checked with me first.  He could have brought Mama some Xmas cheer after 5-10 more visits with me.

Oh Well.  Vinapu will pick up the slack for me when he arrives !!