Bob

Warning Points

I must admit that I don't notice a lot of things but, for whatever reason, I noticed today that under my name is the category of Warning Points.  And, unfortunately, I don't have any.

How does one get any? And, if you get one or more, what can you do with them?  How many for a toaster?

As you might gather, it's a slow afternoon. 

[i didn't see the category under anybody else's board name so I'm guessing you can only see how many warning points you yourself might have.  Anybody have any?  If so, how'd you earn them?  If not, why not?]

Bob, some boards using Warning Points as a way to help moderate their board.  I do not know if they are used here.  I do know that the software allows for moderators and admins to issues them and if a member gets so many in a few days or weeks (I think this is an option) then that members post can be placed to invisible until an admin approves them. 

Guest jomtien

I just checked my account and it seems I have 72 "likes".  This is simply impossible since I have never said anything worth a damn.

Also, I have no 'warning points'.

The system is obviously screwed up and needs fixing.

Anybody have any?  If so, how'd you earn them?

I currently have 2 warning points and I earned them with pride, and I am sure most people can work out how!

and as for how many points for a toaster, it is more the other way around - the more posters you toast the more points you get!

bkkguy

There you go again Z909  ( I thing Reagan said that).  Maybe we should have a Board where members are banned for no reason  and no explanation. Or a Board that stifles the kind of discussion we just had on Out Magazine because it was too personal.

I kind of like it the way it is.  Probably why warning points are so hard to come by!

And Bob I'll give you a warning point for being the Face of Reason at least in most cases!