williewillie

Good Boys in Sunee Plaza

We didn't have a clue about your being a power bottom. With six phone screens lit simultaneously for them to view straight point during the orgy, I bet the soft red light ambience of the back section of bar had an early Christmas decoration. At 300b drinks and 400b tips for each lad, the bill could have easily been 5,000b. That's the way to go old chap... Keep it up!

A lot lot more than 5000 b, not sure about their drinks , i just arranged what I wanted upfront and paid the owner,not the boys.

I arranged it the night before and told him exactly what i wanted and they delivered.( Even though I paid on the night not before )

I wanted to be gangbanged hard and i wanted boys mostly with tattoos to do it whilst spitting on my face and a few other things i wanted.

They actually pulled the roller shutters down and closed whilst doing it,i came out later to see Alain from the Sky Bar opposite asking me what went on ?

We didn't have a clue about your being a power bottom. With six phone screens lit simultaneously for them to view straight point during the orgy, I bet the soft red light ambience of the back section of bar had an early Christmas decoration. At 300b drinks and 400b tips for each lad, the bill could have easily been 5,000b. That's the way to go old chap... Keep it up!

A lot lot more than 5000 b, not sure about their drinks , i just arranged what I wanted upfront and paid the owner,not the boys.

I arranged it the night before and told him exactly what i wanted and they delivered.

I wanted to be gangbanged hard and i wanted boys mostly with tattoos to do it whilst spitting on my face and a few other things i wanted which i wont go into lol

No they didnt use their phones , and i guess they took the blue pill because all of them were hard.

I kept using popper and i also made sure i hadnt had sex for a week before that.

They actually pulled the roller shutters down and closed whilst doing it,i came out later to see Alain from the Sky Bar opposite asking me what went on ?

I really love getting the most out of every trip, and I have already mentioned how i sucked on every dick in Nice Boys go go and dare i say it because i was drunk i rimmed about 2 of them in full view of other boys and farangs.

Winner boys go go doesnt let you do that in there though,i forget the owners name ,was it Paul?he is a nice guy though and from Holland i think it was,he always reminds me of Ian Turpie the former host of the TV show The new Price is right.

I took a new to Pattaya Farang friend with me to Winners who was disgusted that i threw ping ping balls at the boys and walked out..

"I took a new to Pattaya Farang friend with me to Winners who was disgusted that i threw ping ping balls at the boys and walked out."

I don't blame him.

I first saw the ping long ball throwing at BBB and felt very uncomfortable with the idea. Watching the guys pushing each other aside as they scrambled for the balls was a humiliating experience for them, I thought.

Lots or customers thought it was a scream and we're having a good laugh. But it was at the guys' expense.

Its stories like the above that keep me thinking that Sunee might be a waste of my time. I find it all very offensive.

Don't believe everything you read about Sunee or otherwise. Just go there and see for yourself.

Rarely do the customers indulge in ping pong tossing. When they do, the customer buys 10 balls for 200 Baht and tosses them to the dancers. For each ball retried the dancer receives 10 Baht. I have seen it a couple of times but rather low key. Just a bit of fun, unless one is prudish. :mad:  

It would be better to spend the 200 Baht on tips for the dancers and check out their ping pong balls in the process.

OK, I consider you a friend and a reasonable poster. I will go and see. I'm working with a new doctor on my mobility so it might not be such an issue.

Actually, I'm not a prude. Ping Pong balls are not my thing but I don't judge and if the boys seem to be OK I would not gripe. But, the sort of activity that Terry claims would cause me to leave in disgust. Some things you "arrange in advance" for your damn hotel room that's what they're for. 

Having said that I'll report back in January.

With the roller shutters pulled down and closed, I would consider the activities within the premises as private and comprehensive within the ambit of consent of willing adult players who simply want to have their cake and eat it, especially with bananas sourced from exotic groves that add to the unique flavour and form.

The players are there fully primed for the game, and being professionals they go by the rules. Just go for it and enjoy!

Tomorrow is another day.

I really can't understand why someone would find the pingpongs a bad thing. Almost all of the lady agogos have them. I have never heard a thai boy complain that it would be degrading. On the contrary, most thai boys love every kind of game and play and especially if money is involved and there have been alot of smiles and laughter everytime I've seen someone throw pingpong-balls.

I really can't understand why someone would find the pingpongs a bad thing. Almost all of the lady agogos have them. I have never heard a thai boy complain that it would be degrading. On the contrary, most thai boys love every kind of game and play and especially if money is involved and there have been alot of smiles and laughter everytime I've seen someone throw pingpong-balls.

Actually, I'm not referring to the ping pong game. I take it as a game if you say so. But, the references t Chuck wow and other indulgences are, IMHO best done in real privacy, not in a bar.

NOw, If the bar is slow and your alone and they choose to lock the door, who am I to worry? - I'm not there. 

Actually, I'm not referring to the ping pong game. I take it as a game if you say so. But, the references t Chuck wow and other indulgences are, IMHO best done in real privacy, not in a bar.

NOw, If the bar is slow and your alone and they choose to lock the door, who am I to worry? - I'm not there.

Well if chuck wow is a problem then Goodboys, Eros and Nice boys in Sunee better be avoided ;-)

One of the reasons I love Sunee and Good-Boys is precisely because it is a hands-on type of place.

Sunee, Jomtien Complex and Boyztown each have their own character, and more-so within individual bars in each area, and together they offer something for everyone, whether you want to get down and dirty, just sit and watch boys 'dance' on stage, or sit in an open fronted bar and have a relaxed chat with a boy - its all available. 

Just the same with the girl bars/agogos, some are hands on, some with fully nude dancing, some just topless, others clothed - take your pick.

As to the ping-pong balls - seems to me entirely harmless, agogo girls often wear special net gloves to be able to quickly store as many as they can grab. Other guys will just 'rain' 20 baht notes (occasionally 100 baht notes) on the girls - and the girls love it in their agogos, its all part of the fun of being there.

It seems to me far less common in boy bars. Its not how I choose to spend my money but you also get more 'lets party like a rockstar' customers in the girl bars; up to them - its their holiday LOL

Hey Vessey, you were talking about fully nude dancing..where in the boys bar does that happen?

I was referring to girl agogos where they have fully nude dancing, not many now, but there are a few.

I am not aware of any boy bar that does that as a matter of course, but of course places like X Boys and BoyzBoyzBoyz have fully naked boys as part of their stage shows, while in bars like Nice Boys they may be wearing pants on stage, but mostly with their cocks out on display LOL

In Good Boys it only takes a beer for them to get mostly naked, although others will wander past and just show you what they got just in case you are thirsty for more! LOL

For 300 baht they go completely naked and undress or just lower their pants for chuck wow?

It would be lovely to take a naked guy from there on my lap and jerk him off!

Mostly they just drop their trousers and pants enough to whop their cock out, some will remove them all together and sit naked from the waist down.

They will sit next to you or sit on your lap if you want (most don't kiss).

I am sure fully nude is negotiable LOL

Keep in mind that these are almost all straight boys who roll-up on their bikes at night to try and earn a little extra cash by allowing farangs such as us to wank or suck them off for 300 baht a time (500 if they can get away with it). You can always try offering 500 if they get fully nude? LOL