williewillie

Good Boys in Sunee Plaza

Good Boys is extremely dark with only a couple of dim red lights. The last time I went, allofmetoo was still

open across the narrow soi and provided some light. The boy I bought a drink for was shirtless and named Dam

or Dom. His back was fully tattooed and I could barely see him, it was so dark. He offered to do a show but why bother

if I can't see. I could see his very white teeth. Boys were friendly and eager.

Did you see or play with any willies, williewillie?

I was invited by the boy I bought a drink for to see his 'show' but declined as I couldn't see in the almost pitch black darkness.

It was 'free willie' time in Eros, just a minute or two from Good Boys. It's also dark in Eros as well but doesn't

compare to the darkness at Good Boys. Nice Boys, also close by is almost impossible to see the gogo boys with

awful spot lights, and a strobe light. Bring your own flashlights..

Many older farangs feel intimidated as the Good Boy boys look rougher and grittier but

they are friendly and desperate to please as they need the money. It ain't about love!

Perhaps twink lovers would be a bit intimidated as all of them  are  pretty manly.

But they keep their side of bargain with gusto and in my opinion bar is good introduction  for newly arrived shy types. In that semi darkness  is easier to hide blushy face , shaking hands and that uncontrollable thing hardening between legs all of the sudden. 

After priming there , every bar is just a home. 

Certainly some good looking, and I was pleasantly surprised when I went behind the blinds about 2 years ago, but I don't like the low light (can you ask to turn up the light, or even better let me get the switch/dimmer so I can set it as I like it?), and poor light is a big issue for me.

"Behind the screen they are sweet, gentle guys who are very willing to please. And despite being 100% straight, they are not hesitant in giving you a hug, a cuddle and even a kiss."

Beeing cuddled or kissed by 100% straight boys ...Yuck !

Being cuddled or kissed by 100% straight boys ...Yuck !

Rest assured professionals know what their duties are and may be surprisingly skillful.

If all those  100% straight are really 100% it's another question .

I hope that this thread will help good boys of Good Boys to increase their business,  if  ChristianPFC was pleasantly surprised it tells something about the place.