williewillie

Good Boys in Sunee Plaza

I hope that this thread will help good boys of Good Boys to increase their business,  if  ChristianPFC was pleasantly surprised it tells something about the place.

I too agree with him in what he likes. (although cold and light skin is also fine with me, as long is it is free of hairs and tattoos)

You guys worry too much, I have seen this one lad, Chet, numerous times now, but apart from a friendly smile I would struggle to describe him to you, muscles, tattoos, anything - on the other hand I can describe his cock to you in some detail.

Once he flops his monster out it has my undivided attention and nothing else seems to matter.

I only pick him out because he remembers me, although sadly, I suspect, not for the same reason as I remember him LOL

You guys worry too much, I have seen this one lad, Chet, numerous times now, but apart from a friendly smile I would struggle to describe him to you, muscles, tattoos, anything - on the other hand I can describe his cock to you in some detail.

Once he flops his monster out it has my undivided attention and nothing else seems to matter.

I only pick him out because he remembers me, although sadly, I suspect, not for the same reason as I remember him LOL

Oh yes, I always remember Chet's weapon of destruction

I too agree with him in what he likes. (although cold and light skin is also fine with me, as long is it is free of hairs and tattoos)

My favorite is light and smooth skin gay twink boy between 18 to 21 yo but not too feminine neither too muscular .I fell in love with 2 such boys in the past

,they were lovely and gentle however were disappointed when I rejected the idea to merry and take them to my country...

My favorite is light and smooth skin gay twink boy between 18 to 21 yo but not too feminine neither too muscular .I fell in love with 2 such boys in the past

,they were lovely and gentle however were disappointed when I rejected the idea to merry and take them to my country...

I agree with your taste.  However, if you are American you can only marry one at a time.  This can be overcome however by joining a large group of swinging gay couples and periodically swapping the cute boys...   Maybe worth looking into?

There seems to be quite a few new boys at Good Boys over the the last few weeks. There are even a couple of twink types there at the moment too.

I had a play with a nice well hung boy named Egg last evening. He said he was a "good egg"

Apart from a balloon party at Double Shot the Plaza was really quiet.

I actually did get a bit carried away there once and had a bit of a scare of insufficient funds. The boys were good natured about it, although they did all sort of appear en masse at one point, with some hitherto unseen thugs (possibly of Thai or Chinese Corlione family branch). Totally nonthreatening, but intimidating. In between worries of being taken hostage or some such, I was of half a mind to ask them all to drop their pants then and there. Of course they know me pretty well...In the end I found my emergency cash stash that I'd forgotten about in the, well, heat of the moment. Everyone parted happy and satisfied.

Can't help thinking after visiting Sunee last night that the small number of decent bars there would be much better off relocating to Jomtien Complex.

The Arabs have completely taken over Sois 17 & 18, fewer customers are making the trek to Sunee and a number of bars there have closed.

Even now in low season, Jomtien Complex is noticeably busier than Sunee and there's room there for a couple of gogos etc to move in.

I wouldn't need to travel from Jomtien then either :-)

Currently it's easy to visit Boyztown & Sunnee bars on the same evening,  with just a few minutes spent walking from one location to the other.

Also, a hotel within walking distance of both can be easily selected.   I just prefer to ensure it's not one under arab occupation.

If Sunee shuts down, Jomtien requires the use of a baht bus, which is not so convenient.  Also, the lack of gogo bars in Jomtien means I hardly ever go there anyway.  Actually, the last trip was the first time I visited the Jomtien bars in the evening.  One of my offs lost his ID card between the bar (where it was checked) and my hotel.  

no gogos allowed in Jomtien as of now

That's a shame. Isn't Jomtien Complex zoned as an 'Entertainment Area'? There is one girl go-go on Thappraya not far from the Complex and a second one did open, briefly, in Rhompo so it must be possible?

Currently it's easy to visit Boyztown & Sunnee bars on the same evening,  with just a few minutes spent walking from one location to the other.

Also, a hotel within walking distance of both can be easily selected.   I just prefer to ensure it's not one under arab occupation.

If Sunee shuts down, Jomtien requires the use of a baht bus, which is not so convenient.  Also, the lack of gogo bars in Jomtien means I hardly ever go there anyway.  Actually, the last trip was the first time I visited the Jomtien bars in the evening.  One of my offs lost his ID card between the bar (where it was checked) and my hotel.

Just stay in Jomtien:-)

That's a shame. Isn't Jomtien Complex zoned as an 'Entertainment Area'? There is one girl go-go on Thappraya not far from the Complex and a second one did open, briefly, in Rhompo so it must be possible?

if it would be possible  certainly we had few gogos already.

I agree that instead of worrying about late night commuting for Jomtien part of Pattaya whoring is better to stay right there although for me it's pure theory since I always stay in Boyztown and only Jomtien adventure I had was early afternoon short time with one of Bamboo bar boys and then massage in now closed Derby Massage

If,and it's a BIG if, Jomtien allowed gay gogo bars I suspect there would be a massive down fall in customers at Boyztown. Except for the Chinese at BBB.

I further suspect it would be the final nail in the coffin of Sunee Plaza.

It would of course make Jomtien superb and a lot more of us would go there.

If,and it's a BIG if, Jomtien allowed gay gogo bars .....

considering current political climate , just dream on...

have you ever heard about idea of turning Pattaya into family friendly destination? I'd rather expect gogos in Pattayaland to close and THAT would lead to Sunee's  renaissance  as it's well hidden and pokes into eye of nobody