williewillie

Good Boys in Sunee Plaza

considering current political climate , just dream on...

have you ever heard about idea of turning Pattaya into family friendly destination? I'd rather expect gogos in Pattayaland to close and THAT would lead to Sunee's  renaissance  as it's well hidden and pokes into eye of nobody

Good point, Sunee is certainly more discretely located, although easy to get to once you know where it is - if that makes sense.

Boyztown, like Walking Street is a bit of an institution and may survive anyway, its places like Soi 7 and 8, and even Soi 6 that seem to me to be under far greater threat of re-development, but who knows what, if anything, will happen.

If the powers that be in Pattaya saw sense they would see that the Jomtien Complex should be developed into the prime gay area to the disadvantage of Boystown. If the long term aim is to move towards a family friendly resort, Boystown has to be run down because of its name and its prominent position close to Beach Road and Walking Street. The nightly parade of guided Chinese really annoys me being treated as some sort of freak to be stared at. On the other hand The Complex is inobtrusive away from families and hetro couples and Chinese !.

Gogos should be encouraged there and gay tourism nudged in that direction.

Sunee has been ruined by its past, its reputation and the development of the area towards catering for Middle East visitors. It's also difficult to locate as I found when I first discovered Pattaya 16 years ago. However when I did it was my favourite for a few years.

Although I rarely get to Pattaya, disappointed to hear that Winner Boys--after a strong start--seems to be suffering the same fate of its neighbors.  The owner followed a formula many here and on GBT applauded.  The real test will come when high season rolls along. If it doesn't provide the necessary lift it's hard to see how these places can remain above water. 

In the final analysis, the tipping point may well have less to do the annoyance factors than the dwindling numbers of expats and farangs who have traditionally been the area's bread and butter. And as others above point out, influential local developers continue to envision Pattaya as an altogether different destination.  Personally, I don't see how that's possible with the existing transportation infrastructure and the decade or more it would take to upgrade it.  

Or the pollution of the water on its beaches.

I may be in the minority here, but despite assurances from the powers that be in Pattaya that there are no prostitutes in that squeaky clean city, I don't believe them! Sorry, but I don't.

So if they succeeded in making Pattaya a family -friendly place, wouldn't the prostitutes just pack up en masse and go somewhere else?

What are the authorities going to do? Chase them from city to city?

I think that if a bar like, say, Goodboys were to open in Jomtien, that could be the catalyst for others to follow suit. We could then have one exclusively gay area in a well-defined part of town, easy to find and easy to get to. Boyztown can then just be a tourist attraction for the Chinese.

BTW, If you don't like the tour groups gawking at you as they shuffle past, take out your phone and pretend you are taking a video of them. It's hilarious watching them hide their faces as they scurry down the soi. Works every time!

I think that if a bar like, say, Goodboys were to open in Jomtien, that could be the catalyst for others to follow suit. We could then have one exclusively gay area in a well-defined part of town, easy to find and easy to get to.

Sounds like a plan!

Regarding polluted beaches I mentioned, came across this on Pattaya One.

shame.jpg?resize=696%2C392

Shamed into action by social media – Pattaya authorities and soldiers in hurried beach clean-up operation

After damning reports that Pattaya beaches were an “environmental disaster zone” the local authority and soldiers swooped on the resort.

But concerns remain that the action is little more than sticking a plaster on a gaping wound.

Social media had been abuzz on Thursday with ghastly pictures of black water, sludge and mountains of rubbish across a large swathe of South Pattaya.

One foreigner posted a damning footage of pipes spewing effluent directly into the sea.

Yesterday it was all action as dozens of cleaners and soldiers moved to restore some pride to the beaches.

Tnews reported that after the clean-up operation there was much less rubbish and the sea was “a better color than the previous day”.

Local council representative Wirat Jirasriphaithoon said that the authorities had acted swiftly.

He blamed overflow from the drainage system released into the sea to save the city from flooding. He also blamed storms.

However, Thaivisa notes that Pattaya residents are unlikely to be convinced that this is anything more than sticking a plaster on a large wound.

Many would like to see the underlying problems of dirty, untreated water flowing into the sea being properly addressed.

http://pattayaone.news/en/shamed-action-social-media/

BTW, If you don't like the tour groups gawking at you as they shuffle past, take out your phone and pretend you are taking a video of them. It's hilarious watching them hide their faces as they scurry down the soi. Works every time!

Ohh... isn't this mean?  Don't they suffer enough having to follow the guide like the chicks follow the hen?

I would NEVER join a tour to do sex tourism, like I don't join friends to go to a gay sauna.  The pursuit of sex likes personal freedom.

for Chinese parading through Boyztown this is not part of sex tour , It' s likely part of program as somewhat weird attraction  , they sprint through  pretty fast and I rarely noticed they look around too much , perhaps they don't want to be seen by their companions as too interested , LOL

I always wave at them and usually they turns eyes away but had a case when elderly guy left the crowd and shaked hands with me and boy sitting with me at Oscar's. All had good laugh 

I would NEVER join a tour to do sex tourism, like I don't join friends to go to a gay sauna.  The pursuit of sex likes personal freedom.

while I agree with you when comes to sauna visit I like actually to do bar hopping and visit massages with our members , always fun comparing  impressions and at times  eye opener too as boys I'm salivating about are dismissed outright and when I see whom they like I wonder who is blind , me or my friend, lol

while I agree with you when comes to sauna visit I like actually to do bar hopping and visit massages with our members , always fun comparing impressions and at times eye opener too as boys I'm salivating about are dismissed outright and when I see whom they like I wonder who is blind , me or my friend, lol

This is true, not just real life, even seeing photos people salivating in the photo forum, its clear that there is a very different view of what is beauty. It also goes to body type, skin color, overall attitude, and face too. I might consider a guy very handsome and magazine worthy but another would describe him as average only, but when it comes to the body, its easier to agree with most people, twink or hunk. It goes the other way too, someone people here says reallt cute and handsome seems very average to me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

and a chemistry  built on a  smile,

looks may be perfect but other then eye massage there's no use of boy / man who is trying to avoid an eye contact with you or is just ignoring your presence.

It's I always advocate to go and see by yourself.

We may like boy but if he at least doesn't pretend he likes us it will be not much fun to meet him and perhaps not much more than mechanical sex if at all.

On another hand average looking boy may enlighten us with his smile and often will be worth his weight in gold and more fun than his bar friend who has a look but thinks he is star and we owe him worship.

my god... you write such amazing words of wisdom here, and with such real sensitivity and care for the human situation.

i do not joke - i will refer back to what you have written here often - and keep it as my mantra!

One more thing, it is also depends on my mood of the day. Sometimes i need my boy to be the star that i can worship, sometimes i want someone who can spoil me, sometimes i want big muscles that can crush me, and sometimes i want that cute muscly twink that can make me feel needed. So one day i might dismiss a boy but next day he might be just the guy i need. You'll never know, but that is part of the fun.

my god... you write such amazing words of wisdom here, and with such real sensitivity and care for the human situation.

i do not joke - i will refer back to what you have written here often - and keep it as my mantra!

you are overestimating me but what I wrote is lesson learned from my adventures. I had my share of boys I offer them for looks only neglecting to check for sign of interest in me and with few exceptions it did not work. 

I still do that from time to time but then I fully expect disaster so I can say it can be only better that I expect.

But if one sees boy of his dreams who doesn't pay any attention to him I'd say he still should off him, if only to get cure from that infatuation. Sometimes it may work - M from Senso comes to my mind , I was hunting for him for few trips due to his looks, when finally got him there he did not even look at me but I went ahead , hired him and massage and whole session went fabulously, one of my best 5 massages ever and perhaps best conversation I had ever with MB not to mention other attributes. So in a word when hiring no smile - hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Thank you for making my day today along with one member who PM me with good news.

My regular guy there for the first time faked an orgasm. But I forgive him as he’s always reliable usually. He kinda looks twinkish with a bowl shaped hair cut. Maybe I’ll punish him by avoiding the place for a while. I was there almost everyday for the past two weeks.

Yes, I hear them say ha Loy which means 500. But I pay 400. Still a lot because you must buy them a drink for 150 baht, so three boys will run you 1650 . That might be better used on a st or lt off.

During my halcyon days I would go thru almost all of them. But they were better looking back then! I only find one or two attractive now. I’ve been giving them 300 or 400 at Nice Boys to do the same thing, and they’re sexier at Nice Boys. I ended up with over a 900 baht bill at Nice Boys last time I was there. Because I offed a straight guy who was going to top me. Unfortunately it was too painful and was a waste of time and baht. I’m really not performing well on my end and I’ve taken the last few days off. But something draws me to Nice boys, maybe it’s number 24.