williewillie

Good Boys in Sunee Plaza

Yes, I hear them say ha Loy which means 500. But I pay 400. Still a lot because you must buy them a drink for 150 baht, so three boys will run you 1650 . That might be better used on a st or lt off.

I agree, while at 300 for performance it was a lot of fun  , at 500  it seems bit excessive as LT still can be had in Patttaya for 1500. Good boys at GOOD BOYS may be pricing themselves out of market. Like you , I usually was entertained by 3  boys in row there but now if I visit , one will be enough just to warm up before further exploring of Sunee

I just returned from 4 weeks in Pattaya . After reading the reports here of an increase to 500B I was slightly apprehensive when I went back to Good Boys. I am pleased to report that the boys accepted my 300B tip just as the had in the past. I went several nights and they always lined up for me, as in the past. So I guess 300B is still ok. I didn't ask any questions, just handed them the 300B each time. There was no pushback.

Some here have reported the boys now raised the price to 500 for the "special show". I had not visited this bar for ages since Chet left, but tonight I saw a lad I couldn't resist and bought him and myself a drink each and took seat behind the screens. And he demanded 500 for "show" when I suggested 300. We settled for 400 though. So seems 500 is the going price now. But I recommend try bargaining before buying the drinks, then maybe 300 turns out to be an ok price after all.

Everything is probably open to discussion.

When I had them lining up begging me to chuck-wow them, there was no pressure to buy them all a drink, as you are expected to do.

I think 400 baht is ok, especially if you want the boy to cum and be out of action for a while.

I'm sad to hear that Chet -the cock on legs - has left. He was such a sweet guy - so friendly and polite.

I'm sad to hear that Chet -the cock on legs - has left. He was such a sweet guy - so friendly and polite.

I don't remember exactly when it was but sometime last year was the last time I saw him at the bar. Then he said he was on a short holiday from the army. So I guess he is doing his army service right now if I did not misunderstood him.

Haha, yes his cock was so big it was almost a third leg, he was lovely?

Twice he asked me to off him and both times I hesitated fearing the sheer size of his weapon. Something I regret, but he may be back in the future?

Good Boys Closing soon. Noi, the boss has told farangs Good Bars will close in near future. He stopped paying the rent

months ago and it’s just a matter of time until the bar is gone. The soi will be even darker. Yet another Sunee boy bar is

at the end of its run.

I can't believe it. I'm stunned. And I'm really, really pissed off.

I only hope it is still open when I get there in a few weeks time.

I wonder what will happen to the boys. After being used to making a pretty easy living, I'm sure they won't just roll over and die.

Here's hoping the walk around the corner to Eros and start plying their trade there.

The mamasan/ owner, Nui, left town a few weeks ago according to a lad I know. It appears a new money man is running

things and the bar is staying open. This info is 4-5 days old and maybe out of date already, but whatever is actually

happening, Good Boys is still there and open (again as of 4-5 days ago.). I’ll pass by tonight and update if needed).

The mamasan/ owner, Nui, left town a few weeks ago according to a lad I know. It appears a new money man is running

things and the bar is staying open. This info is 4-5 days old and maybe out of date already, but whatever is actually

happening, Good Boys is still there and open (again as of 4-5 days ago.). I’ll pass by tonight and update if needed).

williewillie, is Good Boys still open?

The Good Boys still is open??? Someone wrote that will be closed...Thx for the answers, in January I want to go there with a friend who likes the str8 boys ;)

It is still open but looks very deserted every time I walk past. I believe business is slow there.

I agree , just like Nice Boys Go Go , i luv the Good Boys bar,

I lived out my fantasy here last August in being gang banged by 6 studs out the back of the bar, arranged it beforehand with the mamasan and paid upfront.