williewillie

Dream Boys Gogo bar on Pattayaland soi 1

In December, that had the best selection of boys in Pattaya, according to my taste, which is for a slim twink type.

When arriving early, maybe 8 to 10 were very strong candidates.

We stopped in tonight. Music too loud for conversation and they lowered it to bearable level. Good number of friendly

boys and many have been there for over 3-4 months. Drinks 190b. As we were leaving a customer asked for an ashtray

and started smoking a cigarette. Smaller, younger, slimmer boys predominate.

We went to Dream Boys tonight. Lots of very hot boys, about 20. No fem or skinny, but many twinks and almost all

smiling and very friendly. An annoying mamasan and can have cigarette smoking but tonight the a/c was great and

the air clear. A really good boybar worth checking out.

They had 17 boys last night at about 22:30. Almost all slim/fit abd cute, mostly on the young side looking like 18-22. Impressing really during low season. One boy, who I have no reason to doubt, told me 4 boys had been offed already. Two more were being offed during my 30 minute stay.

Soft drink 180 baht, alcohol drink 220 baht, boydrink 220 baht.

They have started to have shows now. I arrived there 23:15 and was surprised when the doorman said "Show now! Show now!" and was expecting it to mean nothing just as in Bangkok where it means "We maybe have a show in 2 hours if enough chinese have been lured inside by then", but to my surprise a show on stage was in full swing when I entered.

A good show even. Plenty of handsome boys and not a shy show. I recognized one boy from BBB and I believe most of the show boys were from there, but I dont know since I not visit that bar anymore because of BBB ridicioulus prices. Erotic acts with boys mixed with acts of ladyboys lypsync. The show ended 23:40. I guess it started 23, but the staff could not speak enough english to tell me when I tried to ask.

After the show usual rotation of twinky gogoboys on stage. I have never ever seen so many customers in this bar before so that they had to use the seats to the right of the stage. They have raised prices for alcohol drink to 240 baht.

I would recommend a visit for the show at 23:00, it was worth the money and nice with another agogo in Pattaya that puts up a show.

I went to see the show tonight after seeing the 10 pm Xboys show just steps away across Pattayaland soi 1. First show

at Dream Boys 10:40 but it started closer to 11 pm.

Some very hot parts, the bathtub scene sizzled as one lad at full mast soaped up with another lad. The show moved

along with many acts. The two dancing ladymen were bearable, especially at the end of the show when at least ten

muscular men paraded around the dancing ladyman in see through material, tented out.

The sheer material comes off and all the ten stood proudly at full mast with only a condom on and paraded around

the stage. There’s a second show and the cast go outside Dream Boys while the regular gogo boys go back on stage.

There are now 3 sexy boy shows in Boyztown area.

If Big Boys is also a boy show bar like 360 was , there will be many to choose from.

Wow, muscular men in dreamboys pattaya? Are they just for the show or offable too?

The show boys don’t have numbers and don’t flirt or ask for drinks or tips. One would have a good opportunity

between the two shows to chat them up on the outside patio. I don’t know if any speak English but I’m sure a tip

would be appreciated and accepted.

I thought about this and decided it might be best to have a card with ones contact info and hand it to the ones that catch

your eye. Perhaps after the second show they might be available or perhaps they move on to do another show at

another club/ bar.

A chat accompanied with a tip to a mamasan might get you more information or not.

I’d be interested if some older gay farang here tries.

Visited them for the show yesterday, it looks that show performers are external force but did good job , lots of flesh display. Old drummer number with a twist - boys are visiting you with a drum when circulating audience and you can actually  drum your own tune using boy's tool.

Go-go's next door types , no fem in sight, quite a few manly faces so it looks  bar got new extension on the life.

I saw the show again last night. Many changes in the cast of boys and even one ladyman different. It’s hard to see

how Dream Boys can afford to pay for the shows with few customers. Probably pinning their hopes on upcoming high season .

I’m hoping last night was an off night and the show boys that dazzled me will be back. Hope springs eternal..