williewillie

Dream Boys Gogo bar on Pattayaland soi 1

Show times have shifted around. As of now, first show 10:20 pm and second show midnight.

Last night the earlier show had many boys arriving late as their previous engagement ran late.

I was tempted to stay for second show but an hour wait too long, even with many good looking sexy

gogo boys on the stage.

Show times have shifted around. As of now, first show 10:20 pm and second show midnight.

Last night the earlier show had many boys arriving late as their previous engagement ran late.

I was tempted to stay for second show but an hour wait too long, even with many good looking sexy

gogo boys on the stage.

you could always shorten wait by jumping over across the soi to XBoys to see what's going on there

Last night I watched the last show? Started at 23:44,and not as stipulated at 23:30,which lasted for less than thirty minutes.

The theme of the show was basically 'big cock' with performers brought, and not from among the lads in the bar. Big cocks no doubt but with the help of rings at the base of the penises. I'm not sure if they can maintain the erection without any help from the devices.

The most impressive part of show was the lifting(by suspension) of three full plastic containers(approx 3 litres each) with fluid by the sheer strength of the base of the penises. One guy managed to do it!

Apart from that there was a bathtub scene, some choreographed dances, and parade in front of six customers who were not generous at all with their tips.

The in-house lads(about a dozen of them), were mostly medium sized with some muscles and no outright twink.

My apple juice was 220b, and other drinks not too expensive.

I got the impression that the owner or part-shareholder was there taking personally the cashier role, and some other older men looking anxious to see that the business ran smoothly.

I hope they see better numbers on other nights.

Dream Boys has a really sexy show with 10 or more boys wearing only a condom.  Fast paced and eye popping good

finale.  The lads pour into the audience for tips and groping if you like that sort of thing.  Lots of fun.

Last night, about 8 Asian ladies in the audience and they were tipping hundred baht notes.  Boys were happy with tips.

I go 2 or 3 times a week,

some nights only one or two customers, other nights almost full house.

some boys are big but many are slim.   all get hard. Beautiful naked butts too.  Check it out!

On 4/14/2019 at 8:01 AM, williewillie said:

The lads pour into the audience for tips and groping if you like that sort of thing.  Lots of fun

TBH i found  that they outstayed their welcome begging for tips at the end of the show, it was a bit tiresome

On the other hand agree entirely with the rest of your post, all good fun, and some spectacular members on display!

On 4/27/2019 at 9:39 PM, colmx said:

TBH i found  that they outstayed their welcome begging for tips at the end of the show, it was a bit tiresome

I doubt that the lads were begging for tips; rather they  were soliciting tips from those who choose to tip them for a good show.  It's show biz ! :yahoo: 

7 hours ago, kokopelli said:

I doubt that the lads were begging for tips; rather they  were soliciting tips from those who choose to tip them for a good show.  It's show biz ! :yahoo: 

They were most definitely aggressively soliciting tips in for what for me was a protracted time period. The boys in BBB do not hang around so long

On 4/14/2019 at 2:01 PM, williewillie said:

some boys are big but many are slim.   all get hard. Beautiful naked butts too.  Check it out!

When you mention they get hard, do you mean naturally hard or were all the appendages tied off at the base to maintain hardness as has usually been the case for many, many years now?

22 hours ago, PeterRS said:

When you mention they get hard, do you mean naturally hard or were all the appendages tied off at the base to maintain hardness as has usually been the case for many, many years now?

Funny you asked.. I was back for the show recently and during the finale, one of the lads was

flaccid and the size of the little finger.

.  Earlier in the show he was fully erect and was fairly big.

He obviously did not have a rubber band on. 

I couldn’t care less if the boys used something to maintain erections and understand why rubber bands are used.  Of course the boys were naturally 

hard, just using a band to stay hard. I’ve heard some take kamagra as well.

Are older farangs naturally hard if we take kamagra?

5 hours ago, williewillie said:

I couldn’t care less if the boys used something to maintain erections and understand why rubber bands are used.

Were all different. As I have said probably in another forum, the rubber band or whatever it is that maintains the erection puts me right off. Im probably in the minority.

3 hours ago, PeterRS said:

Were all different. As I have said probably in another forum, the rubber band or whatever it is that maintains the erection puts me right off. Im probably in the minority.

In my bed, it would put me off as well.  In a showbar however, no problem..

Last nights show was stunning.  Eleven boys in the finale, parading on the stage at full mast.  I generously 

tipped each one after a brief check of their goods.  You can off them for 800b. or wait till after the shows for less.

A couple of new boys blew my mind.  Almost no farangs there for show.

5 hours ago, williewillie said:

You can off them for 800b. or wait till after the shows for less.

it looks that practice of charging higher off fees for a show boys started at BBB is spreading out.

Not that I like it but understand that logic - 3-4 boys missing due to offs and show with related crowd may be demolished

Yes if boys are offed in the early evening, that will reduce the appeal of the show with less customers and lower drink sales. Of course the more attractive ones will be offed early. An early off fee will discourage this. Although for me the extra 300 baht would not deter me if I had the hots for a boy. 

Ive never seen boys using rubber bands to maintain an erection.

23 hours ago, eurasian said:

williewillie 800B is for the bar off fee or for the boy ?  

The boy might get part of the off fee, but it is paid to the bar, when you pay for your drinks.  One should expect to pay a 

premium for one of the show boys.  At least 500 b. more than an average gogo boy..