williewillie

A-Bomb Boys Bar on Pattayaland Soi 2

2 months renovation ?      

I'm not sure how much renovation you can do in a bar, but seats, lighting, painting, stage and a toilet upgrade must be somewhere near the maximum scope of it.    If I was doing it myself, that should be a maximum of 2 weeks.    If you spend any more than that, then you are unlikely to make it back.     

Oh if only it was so easy??   First I financed and opened 2 Bars in Thailand and opened, owned  and ran 3 Bars in the US. The Bars in Thailand were just regular bars with some simple food served  and they were an investment  in a young friend that failed. You would have thought I would have learned my lesson after the first but I did not .

I remember how long it took to open Winner Bar in Sunee which is tiny compared to A Bomb and this was an experienced owner of Lady Bars in Pattaya. First you have to get the Bar License and then you have to get the Entertainment License .  And yes in Pattaya unless the police chief owns the Bar , it will take time and you can never be completely sure in Thailand so you have to consider  how much you want to spend until you have the various licenses. Construction in Thailand can be slow even for what seems like simple renovations.

No chance you would ever complete ownership, get licenses , and renovate in 2 weeks. Zero chance!  2 months maybe. By that time the previous staff has likely  taken jobs at other Bars so you will have to find mores boys to stock the Bar. I'm going to assume that the Bar we are talking about is A Bomb and if it is ,they were a Bar that tended to have more muscular boys. If they wanted to continue in this vein it will be harder to stock the Bar.

2 Months sounds optimistic , 2 weeks no chance . Since summer is certainly not the best time to open a Bar in Pattaya, I probably would not be in rush and would be trying to woo staff after the summer. Easy to open too soon and have all kinds of expenses with no customers. 

I had a number of chances to open a Gay Bar in Pattaya. I would rather shoot myself. HeHe!

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

Classroom hotel above bar is a good value and it would be also big loss if was closed too

The Classroom hotel has seen some investment in the last few years & is reasonably well maintained., so I would be surprised if that goes.

On 4/9/2019 at 6:51 PM, vinapu said:

Classroom hotel above bar is a good value and it would be also big loss if was closed too

Is the Classroom Hotel where the Sunee Plaza boys are...mmm...homeschooled?

1 hour ago, sglad said:

Is the Classroom Hotel where the Sunee Plaza boys are...mmm...homeschooled?

As far as I know, the Classrooms hotel sees customers entertain girls and boys from all sources.    

I think their girly bar once had a school theme but that may have changed.  Obviously I am no expert, as the only time I go anywhere near their bar is to check into the hotel.  

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:55 PM, gerefan said:

The owner of Toyboys is Put (as in putting...golf). 

I always thought that the manager in TB was called Puk (that's certainly his FB name)

AFAIK The owner of TB is from Taiwan and can sometimes be seen on the terrace?

I passed by A-Bomb Boy Bar last night and construction work was ongoing.  It was after 11pm, so it looks like there’s a

push to get ready to open.  Looking like a June opening.

i stopped in Toy Boys for a drink and a gander and spoke with Pat, Put, Puk.  He was fine with all the variations 

of his nicknames.  The Taiwan owner died a few years back and his much younger Taiwanese bf took over

and shared a residence with Pat.  

We went in A-Bomb Boy Bar last night to check it out.  The balloons were gone and no A-Bomb Boys sign yet.

The stage was lowered, the drinks bar was moved near the entrance and the place looks great and new.  Everyone 

very friendly and welcoming.  They are staffing the bar currently and anticipate being fully staffed with boys within 

a week.  

1 hour ago, williewillie said:

We went in A-Bomb Boy Bar last night to check it out.  The balloons were gone and no A-Bomb Boys sign yet.

The stage was lowered, the drinks bar was moved near the entrance and the place looks great and new.  Everyone 

very friendly and welcoming.  They are staffing the bar currently and anticipate being fully staffed with boys within 

a week.  

So the bar is not operated yet ?

I stopped by again last night after seeing the show at Xboys on the next soi.  I saw the old mamasan/manager and spoke to him.

He said there would be a show around midnight tonight (Wednesday June 5th).  I asked if sexy show, he said yes.  

It’s late but I’ll possibly check it out.  Hopefully it’s the first of many, as I enjoy the shows at the boy bars nearby.

Three of us went to A-Bomb Boys last night before heading over to Boyzboyzboyz for 10:30 show.

There were seven gogo boys fully dressed in jeans and an A-Bomb tee shirt.  Drinks were 280b. each.

Ligthing, sound, a/c all okay.  Sexy boy show nightly at 11:50 pm.