williewillie

A-Bomb Boys Bar on Pattayaland Soi 2

Guest erected

Masculine guys that start looking more "manly" after age 25yr are in demand by many farangs.  Not everyone in Pattayaland is attracted to the lilly white,skinny as a toothpick,  fem  18-23 year olds found in most of the go-go clubs in Pattaya.  Why do the gay venues always use photos of hunks that are in their 30's in their advertisements; yet think these skinny boys on stage looking like they are 12 or 14 years old is attractive? They do not use this "Thai gay look" in promoting their bar, club, or event.

Masculine guys that start looking more "manly" after age 25yr are in demand by many farangs.  Not everyone in Pattayaland is attracted to the lilly white,skinny as a toothpick,  fem  18-23 year olds found in most of the go-go clubs in Pattaya.  Why do the gay venues always use photos of hunks that are in their 30's in their advertisements;

I've never worked out why gay venues use photos of 30 something hunks either.   would much rather 18~25 year old twinks to be in those photos as well as in the bars.

As for A-Bomb, I see their boys appearing at the door an have not the remotest interest in going into the bar.

There's a major divide between farangs who like manly boys and those who like pretty twinks types. There are many

boy bars in Pattaya for every taste. The difference in boys between Vassa and A-Bomb is dramatic. There are also

ladyboy boy bars in Pattaya which are popular. A-Bomb Boys for man lovers.

Guest Buckaroo

I went here last night and called a boy over to talk. I said I didn't want to buy him a drink, I just wanted to take him and go. They brought a drink over anyway for the boy. I paid for my drink and left. I was very upset, and it seemed like a dumb move by the bar as I was already agreed to take the boy, which I didn't. They tried to make me pay for the boy drink anyway. They were more concerned with that then with the bar fine.

While I agree that this was dumb move by the bar and it happens from time to time in any bar was saving 150-200 baht really worth of getting upset and spoiling day of your vacations?

Since you call boy over  I assume you liked him so you missed possibly very nice off too.

I'd say bar etiquette  is if you call boy over to talk you buy him a drink.

If you want just  to off the boy just wave him over , ask if he wants to go with you, tell him to dress, pay off fee and off you go. But this is usually done if you know boy already , no need to sit and talk. 

Enjoy your vacation, loosen up a bit and never forget you are on vacations, smile a lot and don't get upset over cost of drinks in PTY, 

And welcome to the forum and report from time to time your adventures

It had been several months since my last visit to A-Bomb Boys gogo. Tonite there were about 15 masculine guys with

several very handsome and all well built and in their twenties. A good alternative for Boyzboyzboyz lovers. No show.

No tobacco smoking, beers 220 baht. Lots of eye contact from the boys, many with nice bulges in their briefs.

Good crowd, good a/c.

Very friendly manager has been at A-Bomb since the turn of the century and can answer your questions. Best after 9:30 pm

that's the beauty of Boyztown - there's always something of interest for everybody from Vassa's skinny fems all the way to BBB hunks with everything in between.

The skinny little cutie twink I offed from Vassa on my last trip certainty was NOT feminine in any way and had a beautiful long appendage that hung down halfway to his knees.

I have been in A-Bomb many times but never found anyone of interest to me but as with all things in life each to their own!

I went into A-bomb once during my July/August trip and found it to be a twink desert. But like Vinapu says BT has something for every gay visitor and my requirements for smooth cuties were closely met when I visited Cupidol a number of times and also Vassa, but I didn't have the pleasure of Biguyby's boy, but maybe he will be there next week when I'm in Pats again.

I know this practice from Toy Boys (putting their cutest outside, I fell for it long ago and went inside, hoping they would be on stage; they might not even go with customer or demand above average tips)...

Me too. So know I just ask them at the Soi - if he is willing to go with me and pay the off fee without going inside

Checked A-bomb yesterday:

23:30 - 6 well built guys at the stage + 1 beyond the stage + 2 with their customers (one pair left soon, one is drinking a bottle of whiskey). I can off 1 boy from the stage (but he is not "both") and perhaps, that one beyond the stage.

Supportive, but not pushy manager. Coke 200 baht.

Left to BBB (because had some targets there).

Guest ronnie4you

"Enjoy your vacation, loosen up a bit and never forget you are on vacations, smile a lot and don't get upset over cost of drinks in PTY,"

Vinapu, above.

Some of the best advice one can get for visiting Thailand. Much of it isn't going to make sense to newbies, so just go with the flow even if it costs you a few dollars.

Guest abang1961

I know this practice from Toy Boys (putting their cutest outside

Let us be realistic here..imagine the worst case scenario。。putting me at the door and frighten away all prospective patrons.

"Enjoy your vacation, loosen up a bit and never forget you are on vacations, smile a lot and don't get upset over cost of drinks in PTY,"

Vinapu, above.

Some of the best advice one can get for visiting Thailand. Much of it isn't going to make sense to newbies, so just go with the flow even if it costs you a few dollars.

Not sure what is a point in commenting a fact descriptive post regarding a certain bar with general behavioral advice. Departure to BBB with already existed targets/regulars there indicates I am quite aware about Pattaya's stage.. But is up to you, of course.

Continue with A-bomb: next day, 22:00 only, the tout promises "today many boys and many customers inside" - and actually he is correct, but only 4 boys left at the stage, about 4 were sitting with customers, and manager was tipsy and happy :) No signs of those 2 interesting boys from yesterday, but perhaps they were sitting with customers. So it's "hit or miss"

For the first time ever, today I saw 2 reasonably cute lads venture outside A-bomb, almost twinks.

So far I've never been into the bar, as on previous years, what I have seen outside was big, muscular & not at all attractive.

Despite a suspicion that the 2 twinks are just the bait, I might just have to venture in. Or at least consider it.