williewillie

Narcissis Boy Massage on Pattayaland Soi 1

I was there in December, 1.5 hr massage 700, minimum tip not out of line of what other massage places  in BT are charging / suggesting. 

Certainly it was good experience for me

below are what I wrote in "day 8 " of my "Off to Thailand again" thread, confirming boys are Christian's type:

" In the early  afternoon  wandered to Pattayaland soi 1, on where Dreamboys and X boys are located and was unexpectedly lured into Narcissus Massage by Bee, boy type Christian or Firecat would like rather than me but there was something enthusiastic in his voice so I took a chance. 

1.5 hr oil massage 700, minimum tip for 1 hr 500 , longer or with sexual context  1000.

Showered alone before , together after. massage cubicle has a mirror.

As it's often a case smail framed boys are delivering quite strong massages and sporting quite a piece of manhood too. Both cases proved in this one. Proper order , first massage then the rest.

Liked his sense of humor - he has quite a scar from motorbike accident  caused by lady driving car while texting apparently.  When my wandering hand found it , he slided my hand a bit higher so toughed his erection and said ' but nothing wrong here'.

Would be afraid of God's wrath if tipped him only 1000 so gave him well earned 1500.

Great session, sweet yet smart boy,   Narcissus is undiscovered gem probably. Most of boys there a of cute rather than hunky type. When leaving guy was setting his stand with street food, for 50 baht had great and tasty meal as well."

I spoke to one of the masseurs (Gan) today - the previous owner has sold the business to open a beer bar in Jomtien but Narcissus continues under new management (as of 3 days ago) with the same staff and location. The only obvious difference is that massage plus minnimum tip (for 1 hour, 500+1000B) are now payable up front to the manager.

The only obvious difference is that massage plus minnimum tip (for 1 hour, 500+1000B) are now payable up front to the manager.

not unusual in Boyztown, Scandic, and Ambiance are doing the same and so did Copa previously but not on my last trip. perhaps because I was staying there 

Narcissus still open and was sold to a new Thai owner. The restaurant tables and food were gone last time I passed by

and the massage boys out in front again, although fewer than before.

The previous owner tried to open a beer bar in the old allofme in Sunee but ran into problems.