Guest Paladze

How to catch a cheating boyfriend?

Guest luvthai

If you are trying to catch your boyfriend cheating then he doesn't need you and is better off without you.  It boils down to TRUST

If you are trying to catch your boyfriend cheating then he doesn't need you and is better off without you.  It boils down to TRUST

Trust? Come on.

You really will ever trust a 20 year old hot boy that he has no sex for months until you are back in his country? Young guys (well all guys) are horny all the time. They want sex. 

I know a 18 year old Thai boy who gets each month 40.000 baht from his overseas boyfriend. He buys everything for him. Including new furniture; cost for study. You would say that boy will be very faithful. He offered me sex (without me asking; it was his idea). But since he has now so much money from his boyfriend, his prize for sex has risen above the average 1500/2000 limit. So I said No.

Anyone who seriously believes that a 20 year old Thai boy can feel real love for an old rimpled 60 year old Farang, is crazy.

And that Farang is even more than crazy when he trusts that his 'boyfriend' has no sex for months when he is back home. Get real!

I have read about such apps elsewhere and know there are detectives who check on Thai girls while their foreign boyfriend is abroad.

But if you have to resort to such means because you don't trust your partner or begrudge him extramarital (here applied to relationship without marriage) sex (are you faithfull during your absence?), then there must be something fundamentally wrong with you.

Skip the app and try a chastity belt!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chastity_belt

According to modern myths, the chastity belt was used as an anti-temptation device during the Crusades. When the knight left for the Holy Lands on the Crusades, his Lady would wear a chastity belt to preserve her faithfulness to him.

In April 2002, the Uwe Koetter Jewellers company of Cape Town, South Africa completed and delivered a spectacular diamond and pearl-encrusted chastity belt made of gold to a British customer. The belt reportedly cost R160,000 and was a wedding gift from a husband-to-be for his bride to wear at their wedding.[15]

On February 6, 2004, USA Today reported that at Athens airport in Greece, a woman's steel chastity belt had triggered a security alarm at the metal detector. The woman explained that her husband had forced her to wear the device to prevent an extramarital affair while she was on vacation in Greece. She was allowed to continue her flight to London on the pilot's authority. The incident was said to have happened just before Christmas in 2003.[16]

I forgot to tell that in case you wondered that boy has an agreed open relationship with his boyfriend: No he hasn't. 

When I asked "What will your boyfriend think", he said "I will not tell".

So if even a boy who receives every month 40.000 baht from his boyfriend is not faithful, then no boy is around that age. Yes if your boyfriend is 40 than yes I can believe it, but not if your boyfriend is 18-25. Forget it. He fucks around when you are not there. He maybe sincerely likes you, but if you are 45 plus, he most likely will not sincerely love you. He loves your money however!

It all depends on what is meant by "faithful" with your Thai bf.  Expecting him not to have sex, in your absence,  is unrealistic but expecting him to not be selling his ass to another farang is realistic. That is assuming you are providing him a living wage.

Rather than re-hash it, I'll just add it's common, and offer a money guy's story I posted a couple of years ago HERE:

Guest Paladze

Some days ago my friend advised me to use spytomobile app and I installed it on my bf's phone. It is really stealthy and works good. Now I can read his messages, see his calls and see his location on google maps.

I know it is wrong choice. But now feel myself better  :good: It was his falt that I desided to use spytomobile on him. He thought I was crazy about his moving!

I know it is wrong choice. But now feel myself better  :good: It was his falt that I desided to use spytomobile on him. He thought I was crazy about his moving!

if you know it's wrong choice why you are doing it ? And admitting to feeling better ? You are acting like a thief, sorry for being blunt 

Guest LoveThailand

Some days ago my friend advised me to use spytomobile app and I installed it on my bf's phone. It is really stealthy and works good. Now I can read his messages, see his calls and see his location on google maps.

I'd run away from you as far as I could. Unless of course I wanted to use your money.

Guest abang1961

If I am your (TS) boyfriend, I will have a second phone, a second SIM card and walk out of you immediately.

How could you (TS) think you are.. just nothing but a walllet.. and that is NOT a big fat one..

So I sincerely hope TS to continue his antics and see how fast that BF of yours becomes BF of others..

Since you don't trust me, I just walk away..afterall, I am just another MATERIAL GIRL..

sorry has to rehash this old Madonna's hit from the 80s ...

Two phones would be difficult to keep apart, especially since the boyfriend would have to be aware of your spy app and would have to use the spied-upon mobile in an innocent, but realistic way.

How did you get access to his phone and how do you understand messages in Thai?

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with TROLL

Guest VladGog

I installed the app while he was sleeping. The installation takes 5 minutes. And it is invisible so he can't guess i'm spying on him.

My bf won't write messages in Thai. 

Btw spytomobile works good. I can sleep well now. I think it is better to spy on him than he cheats on me.

Thanks for that kuhn baobao, it made me feel warm and cozy all over.  :bad:

Sorry if it didn't hit you right kokopelli, but I've heard similar reports from at least a half-dozen guys over the years. You may have missed the part about bad behavior on both sides of the edge of the stage.  As I replied in the comments for that post: "Today's is a story I've heard variations on many times - you may have, too - and please remember I'm just the messenger."

I concur thats its impossible to have a relationship when separated by the age gap and a different culture.

I think age gap and cultural differences can be worked out but for BFE to succeed  it must be great degree of emotional involvement for both sides not just lust and desire for steady income stream.

Otherwise both sides will start being bored pretty fast. Tried this on my last trip and liked it but I did not get carried over and we parted our ways both happy I guess, I was for sure.  

It was costly in money and emotion but I never went BFE again during the twenty or so visits to Thailand and Pattaya.

I concur thats its impossible to have a relationship when separated by the age gap and a different culture.

What is a BFE?  BF = boyfriend but what is E?

Actually one can have a relationship with an age and cultural gap, it depends on many factors and the persons involved as I can attest.

But same as Travellerdave, I have, elsewhere, been a fool and easily separated from my money under the allusion of love.

What is a BFE?  BF = boyfriend but what is E?

Actually one can have a relationship with an age and cultural gap, it depends on many factors and the persons involved as I can attest.

But same as Travellerdave, I have, elsewhere, been a fool and easily separated from my money under the allusion of love.

BFE is boyfriend experience.

But, I find the BFE always enjoyable.  I have had about 100 in Thailand that failed for one reason or another and 2 that succeeded.  That is OK in my book.  I like the ones that succeed and the failures were often for compatibility reasons.  One boy had lived with me for 3 years and I sent him to English school to be able to talk with him and after 3 years the most he could say was "hello, how are you?"  After a long time, this just was not enough for me.  However, had the sex not gone downhill, it would have been sufficient. But, with 2 issues, 3 years was long enough. :) 

How many different IDs can one troll have?

There are at least 3 different IDs in use in this thread with posts that are written as if they are from the OP.

I suppose this is the product of hands off board management and us members stupidly fanning the flames.

Possibly better to put the OP and all his IDs on IGNORE and go out for a walk.

Guest FatRichard

How many different IDs can one troll have?

There are at least 3 different IDs in use in this thread with posts that are written as if they are from the OP.

Well, if you go by Sawatdee Network, as many IDs as the owner-moderator would allow provided you're a buddy of his.

Back to this thread, I don't think it matters whether the OP is trolling or not.  The issues he brought up are relevant and have generated some meaningful discussion.  I had no idea about those spy apps! 

It would be a very dead board if everything that is written here MUST be based on real-life experiences.  One way of looking at the OP's post is as a hypothetical, 'what if' situation. I'm sure many members and readers have gone through a similar situation described by the OP.  As Vinapu said, there has been no flaming, and except for some terse comments from Gaybutton, the discussion has been quite civilized.

Perhaps I am naive or just an idiot, but I have never understood the idea of saying all new members are trolls.  I don't see this and don't understand it. 

Yes, someone like Z is a reliable source and when he speaks, I know he speaks from information that is obtained over years of travel to Thailand.  But, one day he was a newbie on the boards as well. 

I think it is hard to tell when someone has multiple personalities unless they are the constant yes man to another name's opinion. But, without an admin to verify this, it is very had to tell.

We can all speculate and guess. But, that is not definitive.

Z is often right on many things but I often think a little too quick to jump the gun on trolls.