bkkmfj2648

July 2015 Trip Report - Chiang Mai, Sukhothai, Kanchanaburi, and Pattaya

Hi bbkmfj

Thx for yr report that's interesting, I want to ask some questions about the tour guides:

1. If book their tour services, are two of them both attending? Usually tour service only offer one guide only, if giving u two would that mean a higher rate?

2. Seems u always booked one room for 3 ppl and I think some rooms may offer 1 double bed only, so wouldn't it be too crowded to hv 3 guys resting on one bed?

3. For their 4 hands massage service during the tour, is it inclusive in the tour guide rate or u need to pay then additional for each time?

4. May I know how tall are woody and non? From the photos u looks much taller than them.

Thanks

Nothing wrong, just for me it would be hard to sleep only if not enough space.

I don't know about others but when I'm in Thailand having a good night sleep is least on my concerns. Sometimes even wonder myself how I function with so little sleep but it must be adrenaline.

Certainly having guy beside in bed I'd consider time sleeping time wasted.

Vinapu your still a young guy. As you get older that excitement of having a boy next to you will still be there, but the excitement of getting a good nights sleep will be there to. :)

I'm young guy? What movie you are talking about?LOL

Since I have very sound sleep at home I guess on vacation I'm taking time off everything homely including good sleep

ay709394 wrote at  04:45 PM on 28-aug-2015

Hi bbkmfj

Thx for yr report that's interesting, I want to ask some questions about the tour guides:

1. If book their tour services, are two of them both attending? Usually tour service only offer one guide only, if giving u two would that mean a higher rate?

2. Seems u always booked one room for 3 ppl and I think some rooms may offer 1 double bed only, so wouldn't it be too crowded to hv 3 guys resting on one bed?

3. For their 4 hands massage service during the tour, is it inclusive in the tour guide rate or u need to pay then additional for each time?

4. May I know how tall are woody and non? From the photos u looks much taller than them.

Thanks

Hello ay709394,

Thanks for finding my trip report interesting - here are the answers to your questions:

1.) Woody and Non are a couple - they prefer to work together as a tour guide - since they both love to travel and to show tourists their city, Chiang Mai, and to also show the tourists all of Thailand.  However, if you only want 1 then you can ask for only 1 tour guide.  Of course, the one who would not be chosen would be sad :sad:

2.)  We never had only 1 bed in the room.  I always booked a room with 2 beds.  I prefer to sleep alone - as I truly enjoy a full nights rest.  Woody and Non would sleep in their own bed - this was my preference.  I believe that if you want to sleep with them they will let you - but I cannot sleep if I am in a bed with 2 other guys - so I preferred to have my own bed.  Every hotel we went to we were able to get a room with 2 beds - no problem.

3.) The rates quoted to me were as follows:

2,500 for full day tour in Chiang Mai for 2 tour guides  - fee is per day

3,000 for full day tour outside of Chaing Mai for 2 tour guides - fee is per day

for optional massage, fee is 800 per person per event - so, since I always took a 4 hand massage I paid 1,600 per each event.  I hired them for 6 nights/7 days and I requested the 4 hand massage 4 times.  One of these 4 times we were with a 3rd guy that they helped me to off from one of the go-go bars and we had a 6 hand massage - price was 800 to each guy (3*800=2,400)

Not sure if I over paid - but I was extremely happy with their tour guide services and massage extras.  In 7 days I was able to see Chiang Mai, the outskirts of the Chiang Mai mountains, try ziplining, go to the historic Sukothai, go to the fantastic Kanchanaburi, etc.  It was my best trip ever in Thailand - so for me every baht I gave them was WELL spent....

4.)  Not sure how tall they are - I am 1.80 and I would say that they are around 1.65 ?  If you want I can send them a LINE message to find out.

ok take care and I hope that my answers are what you were looking for.  Enjoy them and please tell them that I said hello.

M.

Bkkmfj,

Thx for answering my questions and again in a very detail way.

I think the price u paid is ok considering they hv two people sharing the money. But of course the misc spendings such as food and sites entry fees will also become double too as u also paying their cost. Anyway as long as u are happy with it then it was a great deal.

About the massage, I think if u hire 2 guys as tourguide, it would be hard to tell only one of them to offer massage while the other one sitting in the room watching. So by hiring both of them as tour guides then propably each massage requested would better be 4 hands. But anyway 800 for each guy is very reasonable including the extra.

Got u about the boys height, no need to check with them. They just look like over 170 in photos without u standing beside. Lol

A

About the massage, I think if u hire 2 guys as tourguide, it would be hard to tell only one of them to offer massage while the other one sitting in the room watching. So by hiring both of them as tour guides then propably each massage requested would better be 4 hands. But anyway 800 for each guy is very reasonable including the extra.

They probably saw it all and wouldn't be surprised if only one is chosen at a time or at all but everything should be politely negotiated and compensated to avoid bad feelings

They probably saw it all and wouldn't be surprised if only one is chosen at a time or at all but everything should be politely negotiated and compensated to avoid bad feelings

Well, I think choosing one of them is not a problem as they are working in massage shop but in the shop they perform separately in private room, but if you hv to stay in the same room and watching yr partner servicing another guy and with extra sexual action then that may seems abit awkward ... ?

I guess most hotels wouldn't allow 3 people to stay in a room that is for 2. You would have to make arrangements for an extra (3rd) bed.

bkkmfj2648, what kind of beds did you have in the rooms, single plus double?

Even I (age 35), sometimes ponder going out (disco or late night sauna), but then decide that a good sleep is better than any sex I can expect.

Guest hunkster

Regarding Woody - Chiang Mai Tour Guide:  My friend Tom and I hired Woody for two days of Chiang Mai tours (one day in town and one day out of town).  We could not have been more pleased.  Not only is Woody a really sweet guy, but his choice of sites - temples, mountains, waterfalls, tiger farms, restaurants....were all exceptional. On our own, Tom and I would never have been able to come close to seeing all of the wonderful things that Chiang Mai has to offer if not for Woody.  The days were action packed and as a result we slept very soundly each night.  Thank you Woody for helping to create one of the best vacations that we've ever had.