Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
Hi People,i am hoping that some of you guys can give me some info on the Plaza.I have been to Pattaya a couple of times in the last couple of years.However i have never left the Boystown area as far as my gay activities go.Iam going to be in Pattaya again in 5 weeks and was thinking of checking out the Plaza.I am a bit worried about some of the things i have been reading on here.I am over weight and 60,like young and handsome boys,of legal age.I certainly do not want to be percieved as a pedo.Are there some bars i should stay away from.Thanking You All In Anticapation.
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS (Click the link to see photos): http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_02_03_50_3.htm _____ Suspect in Custody but No Motive Forthcoming in the Russian Double-Murder Case An update now on a story the world
-
- 1 reply
- 1.8k views
-
-
Magha Puja Day 03 Mar 2007 Buddhist celebration of the presentation of teachings by Lord Buddha to an assembly of holy men. campuscat in another place reports that a big Police Chief is visiting regarding the murder of the two Russian women. Bars may well be constrained.
-
Many thanks to Gaybotton for the suggestion of the Chinese resturant next to Pinnacle hotel. It has great food at a great price. The employee's do not speak English, and the English on the menu is somewhat humerous, but that's ok and made up for by those delious (DEE!) dumplings. I'm staying at the Malaysia hotel again, and am loving it again. Oh Ho resturant right around the corner from the 7-11 & Malaysia is also very good and a favorite of mine. This is my 5th trip to Thailand and have learned to read of others experiences and benifit from those. It seems to me prices have gone up a little bit on quite a few things here in BKK in general. I've been goin…
-
Have heard that there are some neat beaches to take gay boys to that are fairly private for the day. Does anyone have any experience or information on such tours...and perhaps some dos and don'ts.
-
I've been visiting Bangkok for about five years now. Having returned a week ago from my most recent visit, I offer some reflections: Accommodations: I've stayed in many different hotels from the Malaysia to the Peninsula and lots in between but I return most often to Tarntawan Place for friendly atmosphere and convenience. I simply feel comfortable there (the Thursday evening manager's cocktail parties are great opportunities to meet people and exchange information). And it's the best (and safest) place to bring a new friend back to your room. I've also sampled many serviced apartments, all of which offered their own distinct advantages and tradeoffs. The serviced…
-
One week ago the news was reporting that we could expect the baht to have reached up to an exchange rate of 37 to the US dollar by today. So far, it's not exactly working out that way. Now the predictions are that the baht will fall again next week. Considering that most of the predictions rarely turn out to be accurate, it's more likely anybody's guess. The financial brouhaha caused by the actions of the Bank of Thailand was supposed to stop the rise of the baht. Meanwhile, at this moment we're right back to where we were when all of this got started. The exchange rates as of Saturday, December 30, at 8:55 AM, Thailand time are: US dollar: 35.17 …
-
This lovely long haired boy that is currently on the home page is my ideal type for looks. Can anyone say who he is and where he is located?
-
I know this has probably already been covered but not much is mentioned about pkuket. Will be visiting phuket in early May , have tentatively booked at cluboneseven,will be there minimum 10 days would like to choose a companion for the bulk of my time there or is this not a good idea. What is the best way of going about this ( just go to the clubs and choose) and what arrangements do you make with the boy what is an appropriate fee ? a set fee per day plus food and drinks ? Any other advise would be appreciated. Many thanks in advance
-
Anyone know where to buy the sexyext short shorts and tight shirts?
-
Today I tried to go on to the site www.gaytingtong.com two different times and both times my anti virus which happens to be AVG, detected a trojan horse attempting install into my computer. I have gone on to that site before and did not have this problem. AVG makes it easy to move anything like that into the vault, so no problems other than just curious as to why there would be a trojan horse associated with that site now.
-
- 7 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
Personal Note: I love Thai guys just as they are. I post this for information purposes only: From the International Herald Tribune: Circumcision may provide even more protection against AIDS than was realized when two clinical trials in Africa were stopped two months ago because the results were so clear, according to studies being published Friday. The trials, in Kenya and Uganda, were stopped early by the National Institutes of Health, which was paying for them, because it was apparent that circumcision reduced a man's risk of contracting AIDS from heterosexual sex by about half. It would have been unethical to continue without offering circumcision to a…
-
From t he International Herald Tribune: BANGKOK: Black smoke billowing from tailpipes into the humid, tropical air was once a Bangkok trademark. But a decade and a half after Thailand began a battle for better air quality, this erstwhile icon of smog has emerged as a role model for Asia's pollution-choked capitals, boasting considerably cleaner air than Beijing, Jakarta, New Delhi and Shanghai. Some buses here still belch toxic vapor. And Thailand's political future is hard to plot as the country seeks to extricate itself from the tangled legacy of the military-led coup last September. Yet the skies in Bangkok on most days are blue, thanks to the work of a small…
-
The following appears in THE NATION: _____ THAI to Spend Bt10 million to Move Domestic Operations to Don Muang Thai Airways International says it will spend Bt10 million in moving its domestic operations from Suvarnabhumi Airport back to Don Muang. Chokchai Panyawong, executive vice president, said Friday that the airline was coordinating the return to Don Muang with Airports of Thailand and the traffic police. About 20 per cent of its ground-service equipment - including ramps, stair vehicles and power units - will need to be trucked over. "The company hopes to finish the transfer by March 20 and start service on March 25," he said. THAI o…
-
I went to Topman Bar in Sunee Plaza last night and was delighted at the change made by the new owner - John. There were many more large Boys with very nice smiles etc. I know that at Topman there is never any underage problems, all Boys are of the correct age and the variety is far better than ever before. I stayed for the Show and that was very good, as usual. Varied show every night. Yes Topman is the Oasis of Sunee Plaza, the best Bar to relax and enjoy Top Entertainment. The show must be the best in Pattaya and now the Boys are better than ever.
-
Before the new airport opened it was decided to increase the departure tax to 700bht. Has this happened yet , and also has it now been included in the price of your flt ticket.
-
Great party good shows and lots of money coming in. Pictures now on my web site and http://www.pattayagayfestival.com Have you thought how you can help PGF?
-
Now we're cookin'! There had been quite a long stretch without any "flying farang" stories, but now we've got two. The one in the following story 'flew' from none other than Center Condo. I know I shouldn't make light of it, but there certainly has been a large number of "farang" over the years who decided to take a swan dive from Center Condo. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you live in Center Condo and look out your window long enough, sooner or later you're bound to see someone 'dropping' by. The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Finnish Man Jumps to his Death in South Pattaya Condo A suspected case of suicide now fr…
-
Sawatdee khrap I am planning to go back to Phuket this summer (June 23rd - July 5th) and would be interested in meeting some real nice guy to socialize with. I am told to be nice, friendly, somewhat shy but sincere & honest. If you are looking for a real friendship based on true feelings, then I think we should give it a try Hope to meet you soon All the best Jean-Pierre
-
I have closed Butterfly Club due to my health problems since the car crash. It is something that I did not want to do but I have to think about my health more. I am looking for a new owner to buy the business and expand the business which is very easy to do. As stated in Spice magazine, I am open to offers. All equipment is ready to go and the business can be opened from day one with a new owner. For further details please call me 086 8909455
-
Crystal Boys, in Pattayaland Soi 2, is having a grand opening on Valentine's Day. I have attached their flier to this post. I haven't been there yet, but today some especially handsome muscle boys were at the beach handing out the fliers. If the boys at Crystal Boys are anything like the ones who were at the beach today, then I have a feeling most of you will be well pleased.
-
See the full busy report here http://www.boxertravels.net FOR THE 7 DAYS ENDING
-
B) Hello Guys Got 3 days in bangkok and would like hotel with pool that is relaxed about guests, thinking of the Tower inn, chatara Court but like the idea of the Tarntawan Place Hotel ( How far is the pool away from the hotel) any ideas of were to stay would be fab. Also if you can help i would like to meet a 18 25 year old for a guide for a day or so any ideas were i can make contact with some one either via web or place to meet in Bangkok and how much should i pay? Many thanks to all who take time to write back. Phil
-
I read on another forum that there has been a police crackdown on go go bars in Bangkok with boys required to wear shirts or singlets and explicit shows have been curtailed. Can antone comment from direct experience?
-
Dear Pattaya Area American Citizens, The Consular Section of the American Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you of upcoming Embassy consular visits to Pattaya. Staff from the American Citizen Services (ACS) Unit will be available to provide consular services on the following dates and times: Pattaya
-
- 1 reply
- 1.7k views
-