Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by Gaybutton,

    BANGKOK, Dec 26 (TNA) The Asset Examination Committee has found ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra and his wife Khunying Pojaman guilty of the latter

  2. Note from GB: Every so often we see news items about "farang" whose homes are robbed and sometimes end up being the victim of violence. When these stories include large amounts of cash being stolen, I can't help but wonder about the logic of keeping substantial amounts of money anywhere other than a bank. In the majority of cases, these people are victimized by someone who they know or has reason to believe there is a large amount of cash on the premises. The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ American Resident Beaten and Robbed from his South Pattaya Home A disturbing case now from a house in

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. Started by butterfly,

    For those of you who like to keep your bookmarks and address books up to date, I received an email today from the management at Mosaik apartments informing me of a change in their contact details. Their website has changed from www.mosaik-pattaya.com to www.mosaikpattaya.com and their email has changed to info@mosaikpattaya.com

  4. Started by Gaybutton,

    Last night a friend gave this to me. I got a great laugh from of it. I hope you do too:

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Guest wowpow
    Started by Guest wowpow,

    "Also, in Thailand, the first floor is the second floor. The floor on ground level, which most of us refer to as the first floor is referred to as the ground floor in Thailand. The next floor up, which most of us refer to as the second floor, is referrred to as the first floor. Confused?" Gaybutton A) I think that the British parlance is to have the floor at ground level the Ground floor and the ones above going 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.12A.14 (13 being very unlucky) B) Americans and Europeans do it differently - probably something to do with Napoleon who also got people to drive on the wrong side of the road. Ground level is 1 C) New Thai way - …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Started by Gaybutton,

    Note from GB: I like the part about the one packet of dried prunes. Perhaps the shoplifting spree made them a little bit constipated. Also, in Thailand, the first floor is the second floor. The floor on ground level, which most of us refer to as the first floor is referred to as the ground floor in Thailand. The next floor up, which most of us refer to as the second floor, is referrred to as the first floor. Confused? The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Couple Caught Stealing Over 20,000 Baht's Worth of items from Carrefour. A case of shoplifting now from the Carrefour Shopping Center in Central Pattaya. At 10pm on Saturday Nigh…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: Photos are available in the original article: http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_25_12_49_3.htm _____ 5 Dead in Drunken Road Crash in Banglamung. Police Sub-Lieutenant Natapon from Banglamung Police Station was called to the Sukumvit Road in Naklua in front of the Pattaya Steel Center to deal with a serious accident resulting in multiple fatalities. He arrived along with rescue workers and was met with a scene of utter devastation with bodies lying in the street and one was still trapped in a Black BMW 323i. A total of 5 people inside the car lost their lives in one of Pattaya

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ New Airport Faces Partial Shutdown Mistakes, Graft Found in Almost All Contracts AMORNRAT MAHITTHIROOK Poor construction at Suvarnabhumi may force parts of the new airport to be shut down for repairs. This would open the way for the recently abandoned Don Muang airport to be re-opened to serve Bangkok's air traffic needs. Deputy Transport Minister Sansern Wongcha-um said yesterday that following a recent report on the problems facing Suvarnabhumi airport, it was likely that part of the new facility would have to be closed and Don Muang airport would pick up the slack. Some people had suggeste…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Guest Boxer
    Started by Guest Boxer,

    Dec 17-Jan2 Funny Boys/Panorama Xmas Draw co sponsored with Poseidon Hotel starts Gold Chain, TV, Mobile and much more.... Dec 18-23 Jomtien Beach International Football 3 pm Dec 22 Big Thank You Party Throb Dec 23 La Cage Jolly Dolly Xmas Show 9.30 pm Thai4Life Dec 24 Christmas Eve Party Le Cafe Royale & Amor Dinners Throb Splash Santa's on his way 10.30 pm Boyz Boyz Boyz Show 11.45 pm Dec 25 Xmas Day Le Cafe Royale & Amor Dinner Throb Splash Red Party 10.30 pm Boyz Boyz Boyz Show midnight Dec 25-26 Greg's Kitchen Fu…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  10. Guest asdsrfr
    Started by Guest asdsrfr,

    Hi All- I am planning my next trip and basically the flight choices come down ho this. Evergreen deluxe class with about an hour and a half layover each way--or the Thai Airways non stop from LAX--BKK. Even though the Thai Airways flight is in economy--it's about $275 more than the Eva Air Evergreen Deluxe class. What would you guys do?

    • 7 replies
    • 3.3k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    The staff and crew at GayThailand.com wish all a very happy holiday season. Thank you very much for making our first year a great one. We appreciate all the support, help, advice and assistance. Over the last year, I have been blessed to meet many wonderful people from the board and it has really made Thailand even more special to me. A special thanks to Gaybutton and Rainwalker for the dedication they have given as moderators. I hope all have a great holiday season and a Happy New Year! GT

    • 6 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. Guest damien500
    Started by Guest damien500,

    I would like to wish all the staff of Gay Thailand,and all the posters of the site a Happy Christmas and a wonderfull New year.I will be there in Feb dont wear all those cute boys out. Regards-Gary--and all us poofters from N Z

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Started by Smiles,

    Why I love Sawatdee Forum (XVLL) http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum...p?p=97944#97944 http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum...p?p=97945#97945 " ... Good night, Tiny Tim ... " " ... Good night, you bloody old Pedo ... " Cheers ...

    • 3 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. Guest Butterflyboy
    Started by Guest Butterflyboy,

    Butterfly Karaoke Dance Club will be having Party Time on Christmas Day, 25th. Special prices, prizes, party games. Come and enjoy a fun time from 9 p.m. until late. Butterfly Karaoke Dance Club,, Soi Day - Night One, South Pattaya.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Last night some friends, my boyfriend, and I tried the News Cafe. We were absolutely delighted with it. It is a marvelous restaurant, fairly new, and the food was wonderful at very reasonable prices. It's a very pleasant, cordial, casual atmosphere with both indoor and outdoor seating available. They also accept reservations and, if this restaurant becomes as popular as I think it will, you'll need them. You'll find News Cafe in the same complex, just beyond Bruno's toward the beach, where you'll also find Gian's and Cuv

    • 11 replies
    • 4.3k views
  16. While Pattaya is enjoying some of the finest weather we've had in quite some time, other areas of Thailand are not so fortunate, as the following article by TNA illustrates: _____ Three Provinces Declared Disaster Zones Due to Strong Waves SONGKHLA, Dec 22 (TNA) Four-metre (13 ft) waves in the Gulf of Thailand pounding several coastal areas prompted three Thai southern provinces -- Songkhla, Surat Thani, and Nakhon Si Thammarat -- to declare disaster emergency zones along their shorelines. Songkhla governor Sonthi Thechanun has declared coastal areas in two districts -- Ranod district and Chana district -- as disaster zones following powerful waves …

  17. Guest Butterflyboy
    Started by Guest Butterflyboy,

    Went to Wild West Boy's last night. Enjoyed the show but that was short lived when I looked at the prices for the drinks I had ordered. A normal size glass of white wine was 250 Bt. What a rip off. The price of a beer at 150 Bt is expensive as well but the wine price I just don't beleive.

    • 2 replies
    • 2.1k views
  18. Guest TOQ2
    Started by Guest TOQ2,

    Condo for rent in Yensabai Condos. 40sq meter condo completely remodeled. 21

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Guest wowpow
    Started by Guest wowpow,

    Investment rules clarified The Bank of Thailand yesterday announced further clarifications to its controls on short-term capital inflows to serve as a reference for financial institutions in following the 30-per-cent reserve requirement. Included in the exemptions from the reserve requirement are investments in real estate such as land and condominiums, but not real-estate mutual funds; travellers\\\' cheques and bank notes; donations, funds to foreign embassies and government agencies\\\' borrowings. Subject to the reserve requirement are investments in debt securities transacted from December 19 onwards, foreign-currency borrowings transacted from the…

    • 3 replies
    • 2k views
  20. Guest Boxer
    Started by Guest Boxer,

    Yes SNOW in Boyz Town at 7pm with Santa and presents for all the Children a great Christmas tradition in Pattaya.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  21. It all begins at 8:30 PM. The Throb and Splash bars in Pattayaland, Soi 3, are hosting a "Thank You," including a free buffet, beginning at 8:30 PM and all new shows beginning at 10:30 PM. Click below to view the flyer:

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  22. BANGKOK, Dec 23 (TNA) Worries over new reserve measures on local banks aimed at curbing short-term capital inflows coupled with the upcoming holidays, are likely to depress both the Thai baht and the stock market next week, according to a report issued by Kasikorn Research Centre. The report said the baht -- which slipped to Bt36.41 against the dollar late Friday -- is expected to move within Bt36.20-Bt37.00 per dollar next week due to various factors. These factors include reserves to be made by commercial banks in anticipation of large withdrawals by customers ahead of New Year while investors are still concerned about the direction of Thai currency and …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  23. Guest tdperhs
    Started by Guest tdperhs,

    A few weeks ago, while I was still in Pattaya, I attended a party at a bar. I met a young man whom I found interesting, but I wasn't really on the prowl that night. However, I bought him a drink so he could make a few baht. I do this a lot. He appeared to me to be about 19 or 20. In any case, I was determined to check out his age a little more fully if I ever decided to take him off. While he sat with me, he told me he wanted to share a secret with me. The secret was that he was only 17. I asked him when he would be 18. He answered in April. I told him I might see him in May. However, what I failed to realize at the time, to my shame and mortification, was that I ha…

    • 2 replies
    • 2.5k views
  24. Started by Gaybutton,

    Two Faces, in Jomtien Complex is hosting a Christmas Eve charity party. The details are in the file below. I copies their flier verbatim. Obviously it was not written by a native English speaker, but I think you'll get the idea. This is the flier that was distributed at the beach. I'm sorry, but I do not have any information other than the flier. I do not know what charity is to be the recipient of the proceeds or what percent of the gross will be donated.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  25. Guest ear wig
    Started by Guest ear wig,

    (EDITED by ADMIN) The following article was erroneously placed on the site with improper citation. This post has been edited in its entirety by the Admin and replaced with the correct article with the proper citation. "Home Delivery - Underage Children Now we have reached a level of insanity that paedophiles are actually able to order over the phone, young underage children on Home Deliveries for their sexual pleasure. But the chief of Pattaya police, Police Colonel Sutin Sappuang, assured that paedophilia will be eradicated IN Pattaya. Pattaya People investigated more on Mr. Andreas Hubbinger, a German national who was arrested last week and found o…

    • 65 replies
    • 20.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.