Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
A new exhibition at Liam's begins on November 4th, 2006 at 8PM. The exhibition runs through the 24th of November. For those of you that have not been to Liam
-
So much has been said about the Manhattan that I got an e-mail from LMTU. He is in constant contact with about 2000 of Pattaya's residents. He has a bit of time on his hands as they seem to be free of the boys in his lap. He mentioned that many thought Manhattan was over priced for the food served. I had eaten there a few times but honestly didn't remember the exact prices. So, tonight, we took a road trip to Manhattan. First, it was me with 7 of the hottest guys in Pattaya. They were all Thai and they all love steak. When we went inside, they all were wide eyed. They said the place was beautiful. All 8 of us ordered drinks and a steak. We ordered …
-
- 2 replies
- 3.4k views
-
-
Had a great meal the other night at Bordeaux Restaurant. It is a French restaurant near Day Night. I had a fabulous Filet with Mustard sauce for 350 baht.The potatoes and vegatables that came with the steak were superb. I had French Onion soup for 130 baht and a fabulous chocolate dessert for 130 baht. Total with 2 soda was 690 baht. It was by far the best filet I have had in Thailand , but of course I have not eaten at Manhattens which I gather is considerably more expensive. Anyways if you are looking for an extremely good steak at a reasonable price , I doubt you can do better in Pattaya.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
Don't miss out on the crowing of the Mr. Pattaya Gay Festival 2006.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Last year was my first time to attend one of these events and I had a great time. I was talked into going by LMTU and was very glad that I did. The event was fun and enjoyable and a great cause. Don't miss out on one of Pattaya's biggest events of the year.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
What is the difference......................With str8 or Gay Guyz Let me give you a lesson about Gaythailand as I have been cumming to Thailand just about every year since 1976 and made a study of the Thai culture I consider my self a mini expert, may be you know different............. When your talking about straight in the money for sex business the guys are from partly to completely straight, as you may know you can never make any one gay, you are what you are either gay friendly or working in the sex business, if your just working then its like a job they find what you like and perfect it to please you. I can tell you many do not like to kiss or give…
-
Anyone have any idea if this restaurant is any good and what sort of price range. Thanks for any info?
-
If you have never or have been to This Most Amazing Restaurant in Pattaya, Try it now all the Kinks smoothed over, all the prices very competitive in keeping with the product, unles you do like some well healed guyz here and buy the most exspensive wine, then wonder why they get an 6000 baht bill for 2 , not silly prices as some tried to let you think, where else can you taste Imported The best Prime Angus Steak like this and a lot more. Something here for every one. Give MANHATTANS SUMPTUOUS PRIME STEAK RESTAURANT a try, for not only a meal, but a complete eating extravaganza, like nothing else, your experience a good feeling of well being, from this All New …
-
WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF NOV 12, 2006 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pattaya Gay Festival Dinner this coming Thursday night, Nov. 16, at The Balcony Restaurant, North Pattaya Road Bruno's Bar and Restaurant, Jomtien, is providing Pattaya Gay Festival's final dinner party of 2006 on December 1 Boyz Boyz Boyz revises its showtime schedule; shows now will start at 00:15 a.m. daily Mr. Pattaya Gay Festival Contest will be at Boyz Boyz Boyz on November 29; first day of "final four" SPICE! Magazine gives us a peek at the new cover boy! Issue No. 19 due out Novem…
-
I have eaten several times now at Clubbers in Sunee Plaza. The nightly specails are about 185. The portions are large and it continues to gain popularity. The German Chef, Eric is always walking in and out of the kitchen, making sure everything is ok. The waiters are playful and the food is heavy German food. Last night pork roast ( 2 large pieces), fried potatos, mixed vegetable, a garnish salad and basket of bread. I parked my bike at Memories, walked down to Clubber and then back to Memories for coffee. Memories was also very full when I was there. It is worth a try
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
This amazing Yensabai, 8th floor one bedroom apartment overlooking pool -so its 2 units about 82sq metres - wanted 22,000 baht a month - Open plan kitchen, 2 balconies, roman shower, marble bathroom, 6 foot double bed, fully furnished, leather sofas, 2 TV's, cable TV. - if interested, email Steve. make an offer you will not arf be pleased you did. write any time it is a bargain many lets available http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/about9841.html ]
-
If you are TutCom and you walk out the side doors onto the street that the Flamingo Hotel is on, you will see a very small half shop hair salon. The owner is a very nice gay man who cuts hair to perfection. He used to run Gossip Hair Salon but he moved out on his own months ago. When it gets close to bar openings, many of the guys with the great hair styles go to him for a quick fix. I have had my hair cut in some of the best places in the world. (I probably had more to cut 5 years ago) This guy is great and he is very reasonable. Please go in and support him and his shop. This has been a GayThailand Public Service Announcement! (Since many on anothe…
-
Looks like I beat LMTU to some gossip. Damm, it is just too easy when he is 3k miles away. I heard a rumor last night that the owner of Wild West Boys has purchased a new place and is moving the boys to a larger facility. If this is true, that is great. This is perhaps the bar that exudes the most fun in BoyzTown. I hated to go in at show time, as I could never find a seat. Now, maybe I can sit and enjoy the show longer.
-
This was once my favorite bar in Pattaya. There were few nights that I didn't go there a while back. The last few times I have tried, there were very few boys on stage and the ones there had NO smile at all. What happened?
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: Story and photos: http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_10_11_49_3.htm _____ Two Italians Arrested and Accused of Sex with Minors The Tourist Police work constantly on cases of pedophilia and we now report on one such case now which occurred in the early hours of Friday Morning. Police Lieutenant Colonel Wootishart along with Police Captain Siam and a team of undercover officers conducted an operation in Soi Nokow in Central Pattaya to arrest two Italian Nationals accused of conducting sexual acts with girls aged under 15 years. The arrested men are Mr. Magini Massino aged 32 and Mr. Buoguerricri Tullio…
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Crisis Meeting as Ongoing South Pattaya Road Construction Work Irritates City Hall Officials A crisis meeting now from Pattaya City Hall, chaired by Khun Bunleur, a City Councilor who summoned officials from the East Water Company who are responsible for ongoing construction work taking place along the South Pattaya Road to install new water drainage pipes along the stretch of the road from the Sukumvit Road intersection, down to Walking Street. The budget allocated for this scheme was 261 Million Baht which was provided by City Hall. A problem, which we have highlighted before on this program relates…
-
- 10 replies
- 3k views
-
-
I will be going to Bangkok in December for the first time and found a lot of useful info from this board. I have booked Pinnacle for the first leg and Tarntawan Place for the last leg of my trip, thanks to the recommendations here. I still have some questions though and need help. 1. My flight will arrive in Bangkok early in the morning (1:40am). It'll be even later by the time I get through the customs. Is there still transportation available at such early hours and what 's the best way to get to my hotel (Pinnacle)? 2. I am going to Siem Reap/Angkor for 3 days/2 nights during my visit. I've already got my air tickets. Should I get a package (hotel + guided to…
-
- 8 replies
- 3k views
-
-
This performance from UTube was sent to me by a freind and i hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Yeah, I know, it doesn't have anything to do with Gay Thailand, but maybe we can stretch the rules a bit to include it.
-
As topic. I recently know a Thai boy who is working full time in Siam area, full time, and it's almost impossible for him to attend lessons in Ram. University since it takes long hours. I'm seriously considering to support him for education, &, his pay at Siam center is approximately 7,000THB p/ mth. Which is affordable if you ask me. Question is every now and than, he ask me for financial favors. It was for his 'sick' sister, but, it was a small amount like 4,000THB. I gave him anyway. The 2nd time was 2,500THB, I didn't helped... because I believe I'm ripped. Today he asked for 2,500THB again. I gave him - my tops is 10,000THB p/ mth; is it reasonable by …
-
BANGKOK, Nov 11 (TNA) Ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra--now staying in Beijing--has no plan to return to Thailand until the overall situation returns to normal, his legal advisor said Saturday. Noppadol Pattama said he had talked to Mr. Thaksin by telephone and that the ex-premier told him he did not intend to sneak into the country, but would fly to Bangkok and disembark at Suvarnabhumi airport in a dignified manner if he returns. Mr. Thaksin, toppled in a bloodless coup on September 19 while he was attending a United Nations meeting in New York, had given much attention to building the airport before its recent opening. He said he would prefer to…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Well just as you thought you were getting all the right local info from the all new "Let me Tell U" from gaythailand, he is now in the middle of a gossip colum him self, now he knows how I felt devorstated when any one accused me of un truths, so much so I spent more time answering there insults, then I did writing them in the end http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=456 http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=470 http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=481
-
I want to book an hotel in Chiang Mai for 3 nights in January. The only ones that I found nice were: The Royal Princess which is now pricey c 2800 baht a night and they want a joiners fee plus Asia rooms have some very poor customer reviews. Chiang Mai Plaza was nice although the location a bit odd. I read on the boards that they dumped a load of bookings made on the internet so I think I'll give that a miss. I have used The Star Inn but it became too decrepid over the years. The Suriwong is a disappointment as is the new one next door. The River Ping Palace was a real disaster - I only lasted one night. I know the Montri but would like something a tad s…
-
Air Asia is offering a "Knock Out 2007" ticket sale at prices that virtually give the tickets away. Have a look: http://www.airasia.com/site/en/promotion.j...42e000-a4db153d
-
i have young friend who is BI. He has been to Thailand with me on last 3 trips. He apparently has a serious offer from one of the biggest Lady GO Go's to becone their Dance instructor and star in their show. They will meet in 2 days to discuss specifics. !. Hope someone might be able to give me a range for what salary he can expect. 2. Want to know what papers he needs in hand before beginning work so he does not get into trouble with Immigration. This is a very large and prosperous Club and has a sister Club in BKK. I believe they are serious but have no idea what expectations he should have about salary and paperwork requirements. A…
-
BANGKOK, Nov 9 (TNA) Thailand's National Legislative Assembly (NLA) voted Thursday to lift the ban on political assembly imposed by the coup makers in September. It means that political parties can begin to function again and that gatherings of citizens are permitted. Agreeing with the prime minister and Cabinet, which recommended the action to them, the Assembly move paves the way for full political participation and eventual decision-making on the part of the Thai public. The lawmakers on Thursday heard three readings of the ban to comply with statutory requirements. In related action, Defence Minister Boonrawd Somtat said that martial law--imp…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-