Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by TotallyOz,

    I picked up the latest copy of Thai Puan today and read it at Papa David's in Jomptien. It is a very well written and enjoyable magazine. It has some great information and is full of ads and eye candy. They have all the latest info for the Pride rallies in Thailand. We are lucky to have 2 great gay magazines dedicated to Gay Thailand. Keep up the great work guys. http://www.thaipuan.com/

    • 1 reply
    • 4.2k views
  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    I heard from a friend last night that some of the bars in Boyztown in Pattaya are starting to do sexy shows. The nights I have been out I have not seen anything but I am not out late. Does anyone know which bars are having the shows and the times?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. These 2 bars are in Sunee and there is not a week that goes by that I don't eat at them at least one time. Both bars have excellent food at a reasonable price. This week I was at Clubber bar and asked for the Spagetti Bolognaise. I didn't know it was from the old menu and not a special for the night. The cook, a large German man, said no problem and he would fix it up for me. It was excellent and a very nice gesture. I have eaten at Po Pot for a long time and never had a bad meal there. Both places have hands on owners who are sharp and attentive. If in Sunee Plaza give them a try.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    The former owner of Kaos sold the place and moved over to Sundance. The new place is about half the size of his former bar. With the move, the bar seemed to go downhill. Many of the guys left and there were often few customers. The past 2 nights, the bar was flooded with guys. Last night, before opening the bar, I saw at least 20 sexy guys out front and all waiting to go inside to work. I still say that Sundance has the sexiest doormen in Pattaya. They are simply stunning. The mamasan Bo is divine and the guys are all friendly and cordial. I have been told that after the holiday tonight, they will be adding many new faces next week. Looking forward…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. BANGKOK, Nov 4 (TNA) The Thai baht which has been strengthening over the past two weeks due to continued foreign capital inflows is expected to remain strong next week, according to a report issued by Kasikorn Research Centre. The report said the baht closed at Bt36.67 against the dollar compared to Bt36.87 late last week--which was the highest in more than seven years due in part to an intervention by the Bank of Thailand attempting to put the brake on the strenghtening baht. The baht also became stronger against the dollar this week following continued capital inflows while the dollar weakened following a poor performance of the US economy, it said. …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    I often get people angry at me for talking about tips and prices. I saw a group of men sit last night in a bar and jack off the guys for at least 30 min and give then 100 baht. I think this is horrendous. I am not really sure why someone does this in public in the first place. Personally, I don't enjoy watching other Farangs jack off or blow the guys. It is not what I pay 100 plus baht price for a drink to see. I much prefer a quieter bar where the guys get on stage and don't show all. There has been a great deal of controversy on the boards about the new nude shows at several bars in Pattaya. It is not my thing and I don't go to watch them. When Crazy Pub was doing …

    • 17 replies
    • 4.4k views
  7. Guest irish1972
    Started by Guest irish1972,

    Although I have been to Thailand a few times before, this will be my first Christmas there! I was just wondering what to expect from it? Do the Thai's get into the spirit of the season? Will the Bars be busy?

    • 6 replies
    • 3k views
  8. Guest Geezer
    Started by Guest Geezer,

    Smiles, please ignore this topic. I know the answer to the question and would post a photo illustrating it if it were not so much trouble. Inspired by Wowpow

    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    In this weeks PattayaGay report, the owner wrote about our one year Birthday. Thank you very much for the kind words. They are much appreciated. From the weekly report: "GayThailand", the owner and main moderator of the recently started Gay Thailand website here (http//www.gaythailand.com), recently wrote me: "Gay Pride is coming to Thailand and the first one will be in Bangkok. Keep up to date with all the new information and share with others the events you hear about. "We have been getting a great deal of activity in the Message Center. In the past few days, the traffic has been great and many great topics have been started. Among them: "The…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Guest mgluyas
    Started by Guest mgluyas,

    I ahve been reading this forum for quite a while. About to book my first overseas trip ever, want to go to Thailand for all the obvious reasons, however reading these forums scares me a little. I want o go to Bangcock for a week to do sightseeing and shopping, then a week to relax by a beach. Pattaya/Phuckett I don't know. I obviously want to meet hot guys but don"t know where to go for the second week, and am getting a little scared and wondering how much I should bring as spending money and should I just book the flights and stay at local places or book the full airfare and accomodation package. It is hard to decide this from Melbourne. PLEASE HELP MICHAEL

    • 17 replies
    • 4.7k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    Anyone know of this school? Anyone heard anything about it? Royal Thai School of Culinary Arts http://www.gourmetthailand.com/default.asp

    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    We have added 2 new forums to the site. These were articles we had written prior to launch. We have learned a lot in the last year and are working on MAJOR rewrites of the articles as well as some additional ones. Any suggestions folr new articles can also be made. These are the articles pulled from the Nuts-and-Bolts area. We just put them into the forum for an easierr read for you. Enjoy.

  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    I met a guy last night new to Pattaya. It was his second day in the city. He was sweet, spoke good English and very charming. The night before I met him it was his first night. He had never been to Pattaya and had only heard it was a place to make money. He came alone and found a bar. He was offed by a guy who is known to frequent the bars very early looking for fresh guys just

    • 83 replies
    • 26.9k views
  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    A Hostboy

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Guest RichLB
    Started by Guest RichLB,

    After reading several of the posts here it has occured to me that many are missing out on the funnest part of being in Thailand - that is, actually talking to the people. In spite of what you might have heard, Thai is not a difficult language. Sure, if you wish to be a linquist and impress people with your language skills those tones and classifiers can appear daunting. But, if your goal is to communicate, the vocabulary is minimal and many concepts are mere combinations of common words. Why not learn Thai? I read somewhere that the average speaking (not reading) vocabulary of a US high school graduate is only 3000 words. If you wanted to converse with a Thai guy he…

    • 19 replies
    • 6.3k views
  16. Started by Gaybutton,

    Loy Kratong is one of the most fun-filled of all the Thai holidays and this year it falls on Sunday, November 5. Most of the festivities take place at night. Many of the most popular beach concessions are offering excellent buffet dinners at equally excellent prices. Tickets are on sale for these buffets and it is best to purchase yours as soon as possible if you have not already done so. The weather has been perfect for this holiday for several days and is expected to remain perfect through Sunday. It's an event you won't want to miss if you are fortunate enough to be in Thailand. The bars will be open. Please be careful. Pattaya is already going th…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    I am sure that you veterns have covered this some time back, but as a new person to the boards I need some info. What are the procedures, policies, pitfalls, politics, etc. of taking a Thai boy on a US visit for 30-90 days?? What are visa, passport, erc. requirements to accomplish this task. I haven't found one that I want to take to US, but interested in the procedure to be able to shoe them the US and then return to Thailand. Thanks for any info. Rich

    • 24 replies
    • 5.9k views
  18. Started by TotallyOz,

    When you put a group of gay men together, you often get a group that likes to gossip. I am not sure there is any place better in Pattaya to find out what is going on that at Jomptien. No matter where you sit, if you listen, you will hear all about one's life, love and dreams. Yesterday, I sat with my boyfriend and he fell asleep. Perhaps, I was just too exciting for him to chat. I closed my eyes a bit as my favorite massage boy (named Noi and about 37 years old, shaved head and gives one of the best strong hand massages in Pattaya) massaged my legs. Man it felt great. As I tried to relax, I heard the conversations to my right, my left, in front of me and behind me.…

    • 20 replies
    • 5.3k views
  19. Guest Geezer
    Started by Guest Geezer,

    My answer is,

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Guest ear wig
    Started by Guest ear wig,

    An Interesting post I was reading where gaybutton did his best to defend this channels messageboard membership compard to how many are really writing on the forum here. I am a sometimes poster on thes boards, and enjoy them, under different names. I noticed something peculiar however, when I noticed last week that GayThailand is celebrating its first anniversay this week, while Bahtstop is just 3 months old. GayThailand has 4,653 members, who have made a total of 3,950 posts. Bahtstop has 148 members, who have made a total of 1,960 posts. How can a board with 4,653 members have only 3900 posts in one year, but a board with only 148 members a…

    • 10 replies
    • 3.1k views
  21. Guest namjai
    Started by Guest namjai,

    Deplaning at 1:15 am I was processed thru immigration, collected my luggage, cleared customes and was picked up by my driver at about 1:40. ************************************************************ Leaving the other day, I arrived at the airport and found it a great improvement from the old BKK. There is only one terminal so there is no confusion as to where to get out of your taxi. Door 1 is for Thai Airlines and as the entry doors get higher they are for international flights and finally for domestic. There is a lot less confusion at this new facility and I did not see anybody who was troubled in any way. After I checked into my airline, I had time to w…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.8k views
  22. Guest poseidon41
    Started by Guest poseidon41,

    Hi guys , now you may be able to help me out here. My partner has " smoked " all his life , but when we go to thailand he doesn

    • 18 replies
    • 4.6k views
  23. Guest GayPattayan
    Started by Guest GayPattayan,

    Topman in Sunee Celebrates Hallowe'en Sunny from Sunee provided me a copy of a flyer on Topman Go Go & Cabaret's party for Hallowe'en Tuesday night. "Come in Fancy Dress and get your 2nd drink free." It got lost or misplaced as I was working on the Weekly Report on Thailand, and I hope no one will mind too much if I post it here, since it is too late for me to post it (meaningfully) on my Weekly Report. I'd like to copy the information, since I didn't think I could post a copy of it. Please excuse duplication! TOPMAN GO GO & CABARET CE;EBRATES HALLOWE'EN TUESDAY NIGHT HALLOWE'EN PARTY -- HAPPY HALLOWE'EN Join us for the celebr…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  24. Guest mahou
    Started by Guest mahou,

    Since I've been in Pattaya I noticed at several times in the bathroom that a Thai guy will take a piss then go inside the toilet stall. There's no eye contact so what is the reason since it's a western toilet in the stall. Why doesn't he just go straight to the toilet and piss.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  25. The following appears in THE NATION: _____ MTV to Stop Airing on UBC Tonight MTV Asia, a music channel currently aired on UBC Channel 32, will stop airing its programme from 11pm tonight. A source from MTV Asia says that the programme will disappear on UBC Channel 32 from 11pm onwards and the music channel will hold a press conference tomorrow about the end of its broadcast on UBC, the country's only cable TV operator. UBC informs its subscribers on its UBC 32 screen that it has decided to stop airing two music channels, MTV and VH 1. The company said that the move was in accordance with its recent viewer survey. Recently, UBC has added a number…

    • 4 replies
    • 2.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.