Guest jones

Gay sauna recommendations

Guest jones

My friend and I tried out 39 underground on the Sunday which is naked night, it was a different experience especially with the beer bar and a load of naked guys watching football (remember I have only just began to experience saunas). We explored and ended up in a very dark room downstairs where we were being grabbed so much it felt quite difficult to leave the room which freaked my friend out quite a bit (he is a regular to saunas in the UK) even when their hand were pushed away, the guys just continued to grab us. After realising that the guys there were not upto our standard we got dressed and headed to R3 Sauna.

R3 was a much cleaner experience, a few cute guys, one I especially liked but after having a little touch I could see he was very shy and then moved on. R3 was definitely not as touchy feely on this occasion as 39 underground or even Sansuk pattaya but a nice experience. I will definitely return here.

Looking forward to my next trip to try out some of the other mentioned saunas.

Once again thanks for the advice guys :)

Some saunas offer free alcohol to loosen things up, and it's likely that at least some of the guys take something stronger than that ahead of their visit. That might explain why they are more adventurous. ;)