TotallyOz

Hollywood

For those of you who don't mind the night scene, I have always enjoyed a night at Excite and Hollywood. The shows in both places are very enjoyable and the crowd has a great time. The price is very reasonable for the mixers and the drinks. Last night, I had a birthday party for my boyfriend and he invited 16 friends out to Hollywood. We took 4 bottles of whiskey with us. Hollywood had 2 waiters that were basically dedicated to us all night. They refilled the glasses, got more soda and coke and kept me entertained. The entire cost for all the mixers for the night was 5,600 bath. That was a great deal I thought and every one of the boys had a great time.

We started to go to Excite and one of the boys was turned away. He has an ID and although he is 20, they would not accept a copy of the ID. He had lost his ID and another one is one the way. But, they would not let him in so we went to Hollywood. One of the boys knew a bouncer and they let us in with the ID. Both places check IDs and the legal age to get into the places is 20. It is legal to work in a bar at 18 but you can only be a customer there at 20. :)

I met one of the singers on stage as we tipped him throughout the night. He came over between breaks and drank with us.

The entire night was a blast. My suggestion is not to go alone. Pick a boy you adore, tell him to invite 5 or so of his friends, but a few bottles of whiskey and have a good time. You won't regret it (until the next morning).

Great advice. Absolutely the best thing to do is take a posse. Last month I end up with boy special and 4 friends at Hollywood. Two of the tables ajoining ours had a bunch of friends from my favorite bar. What a party we had!

Lots of joking, dancing and drinking. We went through two bottles of JW Black because the group played rock, sissors, paper. Loser did a shot. Fortunately large falangs don't get typsy as easily as slim boys.

Guest catawampuscat

Nice we all agree... Hollywood, while still very loud, at least the volume is a little lower than before and my ears didn't hurt.. The shows are very good and no lady boys, no hideous drag queens but

there are real girls and lots of boys who can dance and sing up a storm..so good to get away from the gay ladyboy type shows.. They had a group of almost a dozen male break dancers that could have

performed in NYC, they were so good and moved like there was no gravity..One was so cute, I almost swooned and even the average boy on stage was gorgeous.. Good music ,lots of western

and English and far better than average..

Only gripe, a little crowded and the thought of a fire and escaping was a little frightening..They really pack them in and one get closer to strangers than normal..Not bad if there are cute boys but lots of

straights with dates there too, but no problems with mixing the gays and the straights...Fun with a group and not expensive to be a sport, especially for a birthday or special event..Think ear plugs, if you plan ahead, but almost bearable noise level.... B)