flguy

Page Expired

• Members

Why when I look at the top ten profiles and then go back to the main home page do I get a "Page Expired" notice and have to hit refresh??? This also happens some times in the forum, when going back to the home page and I think has happened when returning to other pages than the home page. This has been happening for awhile now, but seems to be getting more prevalent. Thanks

• Members
Why when I look at the top ten profiles and then go back to the main home page do I get a "Page Expired" notice and have to hit refresh??? This also happens some times in the forum, when going back to the home page and I think has happened when returning to other pages than the home page. This has been happening for awhile now, but seems to be getting more prevalent. Thanks

I am not conscious of anything we have done with site to affect this.

I always assumed this was a browser issue as I get it frequently on other sites too like Yahoo Groups. I'm told it is a security measure to inform the user that they will be resending information and do they really want to do that. IMO it is a major pain in the ass. Older browsers didnt do this as I recall. Maybe it can be altered with the browser settings? I dont know but I choose the setting to refresh pages every time. I hate looking at old pages especially when I am posting in message boards. FWIW