TotallyOz

Mega Hotties

Well, I have come to the conclusion that they are in Rio for the month of February. I have been here many times for Carnival and every time I get taken aback by the bounty of bodacious buns and bods. I went to Ipanema beach today to the gay area and there were so many hotties that I didn't know if I should stand and salute or sit and savor. Hot bodies, sexy tight bathing suits that leave NOTHING to the imagination, six packs, tans, and more of all the same.

I had a boy I met at the sauna approach me and hang out a bit. He was a blond surfer twink who does not have the 6 pack but does have a sexy smile. He and I chatted and if I had been able to speak the language, perhaps we would be in my room together right now. But, alas, we could not communicate very much. He did give me a deep french kiss and say "sexo" but I wasn't sure if he wanted it there or in my hotel. The thought of sex on the beach brought shivers to my body as I was worried the other beach goers would think I was a beached whale and try to roll me back in the water. The last thing I want is coverage on CNN at Carnival time. ^_^

Anyway, damm. Damm. The boys here are hot. If anyone who has ever not been to Rio at Carnival time, you must put it on your agenda. It is quite spectacular to see.

Geez will you STOP!!!!!

You are getting me all hot and bothered.

Actually, when I met him at 117, the first thing I said to myself was, "thank goodness Marc is not here or he would take this boy with him for the month and I would not be able to see him." LOL Just Kidding. I would have easily given him up for your company. No shit. He is adorable; in a twink skater surfer kind of way. Not a defined body but a cute thin body with a slight pudge. He is so sweet though and kisses like there was no tomorrow. He had me in one of the movie rooms at 117 biting on my earlobes and kept insisting on a programa. Since he was so sweet, I did it in your honor. ^_^^_^ If I see him again, I will get a pic. I took my camera with me today but once I saw him, I completely forgot about it.

Guest mineallmine

Sounds like vacationing in Brazil might be in order. All the reports from oz and all the fun that there is to be had is alluring. Could always speak in the national language of carnal desires and lust. Then i am sure there would be very few miscommunications there!

• Members

Barcelona was pretty incredible-not only do you see a ton of really cute local guys but you get guys from all over the EU as well.

My neck was plenty sore!

As far as just guys to look at Las Vegas is pretty good also. Cute frat guys from all over in the spring.Hot guys from the EU during the summer.Not so much for sex however.

Yes Rio was pretty swell as well.

• Members

The idea that only certain places have the most beautiful boys sounds provincial. Sure, if you go to a mega-event such as Carnaval in Rio, Queensday in Amsterdam, Mardi Gras, etc. you will be overwhelmed by the beauty at hand. But that is because guys from all over the region travel to those events. The days after it is over, the landscape returns to normal.

And normal means that there are beautiful boys wherever you go. You just have to look for them harder sometimes. I still have a picture of one of the most beautiful boys I have ever seen. He was selling trinkets at a roadstop near the Cambodian border. For a whole dollar, I got a carved wooden mask, and a photo that has lasted a lifetime!

The idea that only certain places have the most beautiful boys sounds provincial. Sure, if you go to a mega-event such as Carnaval in Rio, Queensday in Amsterdam, Mardi Gras, etc. you will be overwhelmed by the beauty at hand. But that is because guys from all over the region travel to those events. The days after it is over, the landscape returns to normal.

And normal means that there are beautiful boys wherever you go. You just have to look for them harder sometimes. I still have a picture of one of the most beautiful boys I have ever seen. He was selling trinkets at a roadstop near the Cambodian border. For a whole dollar, I got a carved wooden mask, and a photo that has lasted a lifetime!

I agree with you. I am here 2 weeks before Carnival and it is mostly the hotties from Brazil that are here. The hotties from overseas are coming in soon. ^_^

The hottest boy I ever met was my bf for the last 5 years. I met him in a street fight in Thailand. He was the one with the gun and it turned me on so much. To this day, no other boy compares. However, I keep looking and trying to find one. ^_^ It is the Neverending Search that I love. Not the actual encounters I meet along the way.