tealady

great sex show at club 117

• Members

GREAT SEX SHOW AT CLUB 117

Rio, end of week 2,

Over all, I see very little difference in club 117, as reported elsewhere.

Monday is closed

Tuesday is free cabin, so of course very busy

Wednesday was slow

Thursday was slow

Friday was normal to packed especially for the show

Saturday night was packed all night

The drag shows are different then we see in the US, sometime they do glamour drag, and sometimes they do ugly drag. Hard to describe

The Saturday night show was one of the best I have ever see.

They flew in 3 strippers from San Pallo! All hot and very good!

The 3 drags were of the old school, diva’s with gowns

THE SEX SHOW,

OMG one of the best I have ever seen!

Out came two hot men, no body shaving on them. The top, hard from the start, no rubber band or cock ring to help, he was there to do his job, which was to fuck the bottom. Well they started on stage and did 3 positions there.

Then moved to the center of the room, there on 3 of the “dance boxes” to perform 3 more positions, then OMG right on the table in front of me. On his back, on his side, and bending over the table, all less then a foot away from me. (The marble top was cold so the bottom asked for a towel from a guest, leaving the guest naked and hard as he watched).

The DILF’s then moved back to the stage and pulled out the fuck bench; the last position had the bottom sitting on the tops dick full out to the audience. They produced 9 different positions during the 15 min of show fucking!!! The top never went soft, he would pull out, the bottom would repositioned him self, the top would jacked it hard again, and back in he went. The bottom was in heaven. For the climax of the show, the top stood up on the bench, for all to see, pulled the bottom under him, face up, and came all over his hot hairy chest. Note they never kissed, or touched other then just to fuck. Loved it! The bottom was given a towel to wipe off the cum, and then they took each other’s hand for a final bow.

The top (a major DILF) then walked off the stage, (cum still dripping off his still hard dick), he then walk the full length of the room, no towel, butt naked and hard. He kept walking down the long hallway to the stairs and went down to have his much needed shower.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Thanks for the great report, Tealady. I remember the first trip I made to Rio, I saw one of 117's sex shows as well. I was sitting at the table immediately in front of the stage. At one point, one of the "performers" grabbed my hand, and before I know it, I was fingering the bottom, getting him ready to get fucked. And, it was on my birthday..What a bday present that was.. LOL..

• Members

Wooowww Great report indeed.

I never saw such a show in Club 117. I am looking forward to my next visit in November/December to see it ! is there a live show every week in Club 117 ?

• Members

Wooowww Great report indeed.

I never saw such a show in Club 117. I am looking forward to my next visit in November/December to see it ! is there a live show every week in Club 117 ?

Hope these same guys are performing when I hope to be at Club 117 in October 2011!

(We have our plane tickets and a reserved apartment; now I have to do other things to finalize this impending and highly anticipated trip. I haven't been in Rio for enjoyment since 2007. ...was last there in 2010 but was at the airport for over 6 hours awaiting my flight back to the States. Did not want to go through customs again, etc....)

Guest tomcal

Pauleiro,

I don't think they have them every week, but when they do have them they are usually around 9;00 pm if you look on their site they announce it in advance

the pic below was my participation in one in porto alegre! I was called out of the audience for a up close look while they did their show. The blonde soccer player I had previously posted about is the top in this pic!

• Members

Pauleiro,

I don't think they have them every week, but when they do have them they are usually around 9;00 pm if you look on their site they announce it in advance

the pic below was my participation in one in porto alegre! I was called out of the audience for a up close look while they did their show. The blonde soccer player I had previously posted about is the top in this pic!

Tom! you are my hero! Without even being able to see his face I can tell you that I would gladly have done the bottom! Definitely would have been fun to be just as close as you were as well! ^_^

• Members

Pauleiro,

Thanks, Tomcal. I will check their website next time I am in Rio. I love these hard shows, but there are not so many worldwide. The hottest I ever saw where in Tawan Bar in Bangkok and in Drakes a few years ago. The blonde soccer player looks gorgeous ...