Lucky

Do We Have Any Hoosiers At MER?

• Members

Though not a Hoosier my home as a child and until I was 18, was less than 1/2 mile from the Ohio River and the hills I looked at everyday from my front yard were the knobs of Southern Indiana. As an adult I lived less than 2 miles from the bridge and did alot of my shopping and visited restaurants in Southern Indiana. I also had an office in Indianapolis for about 10 years and was there in a hotel almost on a weekly basis. I always enjoyed Indy and the Unicorn Club there was a weekly hangout for me for years. I also attended a few Colts football games there.

• Members

Tell the truth and I will explode the message center with a bombshell announcement.

You've given up on Palm Springs and are moving to downtown Indianapolis? :getlost: That would explain all the research on Indianapolis you've been doing.

But wouldn't explain how you talked the BF into the move... Hmmm...guess I'll have to put some further thought into this. :P

• Members

Lately, I am doing a lot of business at LAF which is Lafayette, IN and West Lafayette is the home of Purdue. The town is nice, the people are nice and the eye candy at Purdue is outstanding.

One of the big attractions for me is the large aviation program at Purdue. Those boys and girls know what is happening. Regardless, it is fun to visit with any and all of them. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1