Suckrates

Not HIM Again ????

• Members

Yup, its HIM, our friend Perez, back yet again to assault our senses, this time in a form fitting, body Baring Spandex costume.

OK, so we will Buy that you Fancy yourself a Celebrity, but actually are famous, or more appropriately INFAMOUS for nothing more than talking shit about other people, which is one step MORE than the Kardashians are famous for. And we know you get invited to Fabulous, exclusive events, and receive lots of Expensive "Swag" because there are some people out there, mainly other Celebrities that want you to mention their names, because a Diss from Perez is a Golden publicity ticket.

But the One thing that you can NEVER force-feed us to buy is the fact that you are HOT or SEXY.... no matter how hard you try. Yes you have come a long way from where you started, and your body IS a fraction of its size, but HOT & SEXY ???? NO WAY JOSE' (I mean Perez)....

OK, there are NO WORDS........ or are there ?????
His appearance at Last nights Sold out "One Night in Brooklyn" VMA party held in Brooklyn.
So modest and Humble, isnt SHE ????

Let the evidence speak for itself.

perez-hilton-one-night-in-brooklyn-party

Guest hitoallusa

No, I meant this outfit... ^_^ As for Perez, I think he is creative and artistic with his outfit. ^_^

It ???? LOL, THAT says it all ! :rofl: hito, you are precious :hug:

• Members

No, I meant this outfit... :smile: As for Perez, I think he is creative and artistic with his outfit. :smile:

oh my simple hito.......you AGAIN have totally missed the point, and keep in mind Perez is single and a daddy, so could make a Perfect husband for you.....and then the BOTH of you could pimp out that little boy !

Guest hitoallusa

Will he like me??? What's his number? And right minded parents won't pimp their own kids.. Kids are precious and they are our future.. ^_^

oh my simple hito.......you AGAIN have totally missed the point, and keep in mind Perez is single and a daddy, so could make a Perfect husband for you.....and then the BOTH of you could pimp out that little boy !